How tall is Cathe?

bzbnmom

Cathlete
Anybody know how tall Cathe is? She and the rest of the girls don't look all that tall to me (well except for Rhonda). I'm on the short side (5'0"). I'm just so curious...

Mary

This reminds me -- from watching me do all my Cathe dvd's, my husband jokes around that he's scared of her because she's so fit, but then we watched her QVC segment online and he said, "Oh, she's adorable! I could fit her in my pocket!" I just laughed and said, "Yeah, she could STILL kick your butt!" :D

edited to add: My husband is 6' tall, but you could take him down, Cathe!

I'm just gonna go with teeny tiny :) I'm about 5'2" and in my avatar photo cathe and I are both in sneakers (at Zumba class!)

I'm just gonna go with teeny tiny :) I'm about 5'2" and in my avatar photo cathe and I are both in sneakers (at Zumba class!)

HEY! I'm 5'0"! Am I considered "teeny tiny"? I never think of myself that way until I see myself in a photo. Then I'm like "I'm really that small?" If Cathe is shorter than 5'2", I guess I don't have an excuse for using a lower high step for step-ups... other than I only have 3 risers. I just figured it was OK because I was shorter.

She is tiny- 5'2 is about right!! I was pleasantly surprised when I first met her in person- yeahhhh! A petite superwoman!!

Midgetdogg- I am also 5'0 and don't feel that short either!! I to ask the same question... am I really that short?!? Must be the height of our characters that makes us feel taller!! I wonder- do the other petite gals out there have "short days" sometimes like me? Not cuz you are around a particularly tall person - somedays ya just feel small, ya know??
:p:rolleyes:

totally agree with the other posts and laugh that although she is tiny, she's fitter, leaner, stronger etc.. :D

Pam

Pam I'm only 4'9" and I always have short days. :p

Midgetdogg the number of risers really depends on your legs. Cathe's got a fair number of inches on me and my legs are quite short! I use 6" for step always even the older workouts where they use 8" and when doing leg work, I always use a riser less than they do. Sometimes 2 less depending on the move.

I don't think I've ever had a day where I've felt particularly small (except maybe when my BF puts something I need on the top shelf in my spice cabinet and I have to climb onto the counter to get it). When I get into the elevator at work, a lot of times I'm surrounded by tall people. I get claustrophobic.

I hardly ever wear high heels anymore. I'm very happy with my shortness - except when I go into Banana Republic, because their petite section at our mall is horrible.

LOL...I'm 5'2" (well, officially 5 foot one and three quarters if we are getting technical :D)

But wow, did I ever laugh at how teeny weenie I looked next to Ric on QVC. That was hysterical. What is he, 6'4"?

To all us shorties out there: Remember, good things come in small packages :D

That's my theory and I'm sticking with it ;)

Yeah, I embraced my shortness a long time ago. I never really think of myself as small until I see myself in a mirror next to anyone else including my niece who is 5'9".

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.