how often do you put your face on?

jdoll

Cathlete
i only wear makeup when i am going out w/dh or other special occasions. i don't bother when i am running errands or staying home. do you leave the house without your war paint or do you always want to look your best?

jes:+

Jes, I wished I had the discipline to put make-up on every time I walked out the door (except to the beach), but sadly I don't. I look much better with make-up. I love cosmetics, but I am guilty of being barefaced at the grocery store.

I put it on for work, but on days off when I'll only be running to the grocery store I don't bother. Sometimes I don't even shower. GASP! If I'm going to the mall, then I put the clown face on.

I rarely wear make-up. I probably should wear it more since I feel self-conscious about not wearing it when I'm out, but I'm too lazy and I don't like putting all that stuff on my face.

Recently, I stopped by my neighbor's house and didn't know that she had just had abdominal surgery. Her hair and make-up were perfect, she had a beautiful nightgown on and her house was immaculate. She wasn't expecting anyone, so I imagine that she always looks like that. She has two very active kids also. I was with my toddler daughter and we both looked like we just rolled out of bed. And my nose was running because we had come inside after being out in the cold. I felt like such a slob!

Erica

I'm with Donna. It's even worse for me because I work from home 90% of the time. I frequently will go to the store before my workout and shower of the day. Big whoop. Who's gonna see me besides other moms anyway. This varies greatly from when I was in my 20s (I'm 39 now). I would NEVER have left the house to get the MAIL without makeup, let alone go to a store. How priorities change!

Yes, if I leave the house my face is painted,LOL!! I look dead to the world without makeup. I don't wear anything but eye makeup in the summer when I have a tan, but in the winter it is full face makeup. Hair has to be done too,LOL!!:+ :D

When I was younger up until maybe 31 to 32 Y/O, I did not LEAVE my house to go to 7/11 without full face makeup. Now that I'm more self-confident, I will go bare faced to run errands. But I will never, ever go to work without "my face." I just couldn't do that to my patients. LOL!

Anyway, I have left the house for work, forgotten my makeup bag & turned around to go get it knowing I'd be at least 10" late to work. I had my priorities.
:)

I'm a cosmetic addict. I really love them.

Marla

Hair done? ugh! no way man! i dry my hair once a month when we have "date night" and that's it. i go to sleep with it wet and it stays up in a ponytail knot every day. i'm way to lazy to do hair stuff! i was this bad even in high school. i have just always been of the mind that i don't care what anyone else thinks, so if i'm not in the mood to look pretty for myself, than i don't bother with it. ane the thing is i have always loved to sleep. putting on war paint and fixing my hair cut into valueable sleep time for me in high school, college and when i worked outside the home. i enjoy the process though if i'm in the mood for it. :+

I always wear makeup (unless it's a day for yardwork). It's like brushing my teeth and only takes me a few minutes. I've always worn makeup and it's just a part of me! :) I'm scary looking without it!

Jo

I am makeup free only at home. I have really bad rosacea and I just cannot go out like that. I have to wear an SPF anyways so I just add a little concealer, mineral veil and warm radiance from Bare Escentuals, mascara and some blistex DCT. This is when I'm going for the "natural look". I try not to look that washed out for work or when I'm going out.

i am a cosmetic junkie too! i have drawers and caboodles(remember those) full of makeup. how many lipsticks does a woman need? hundreds apparently! funny thing is i put them on and wipe it right off. i can't find one i like. so i have to buy more in my quest for the perfect color. "washed out" is my signature color Rose!:p i'm so lazy!

jes

I love makeup. I experiment in the mornings before my workouts for a new look. I don't go anywhere without basic lipstick and mascara. I just like checking out new looks. I have been told I have a plethora of makeup. Every once in awhile I clean it up and throw away colors and products that just do not work. I have always been this way.
Diane Sue

i never wear make up. i have far from perfect skin but it seems like too much of a bother :) and when i wear mascara i always end up rubbing my eye and smearing it all over the place, looking far worse than i do with out it

My make up habits change with my mood really...for the most part I don't wear alot of it and I don't wear it often...only when I am going somewhere for the evening...I tend not to wear it for work even...but then there are times where for a month I will put it on every day for work and even on weekends to go food shopping!lol I think sometimes it just makes me feel good to wear it. I don't NEED it though. I look young for my age. But sometimes I just like to wear it...something about the feeling it gives me....

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

I'm more about maintenance so I don't have to worry about the full face make-up all the time. When I work, the full face is on. To me it's part of looking professional. On my own time, it's usually powder, mascara and lipstick at the very least.

Violette

On weekdays, full face - powder, highlighter on my eyelids, pencil eye liner, brow pencil, mascara, lip gloss or stain or stick.

On weekends and days when I'm not doing much, lip goop and maybe mascara.

Very little makeup here. On weekend often none. During the week about 2 mins.. little eyeliner, lip.

Funny the only difference as I get older - I wear my glasses out.. before just contacts...

Guess I just dont care much about looks much these days..

7 days a week and my hair is done too. But I keep it simple.
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

I usually only wear it when I go out, or on special occassions. I really don't need too much. Sometimes for work, I'll just put on a little undereye concealer and lip gloss...then off I go.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.