How long is the waiting list?

JumpHigher

Cathlete
Hi -- I was wondering how long the waiting list is. Is there some way to find out? I wasn't home to register today and I'm thinking, at this point, it probably makes no sense to do so.

I had a great time at the '05 Road Trip, and I wish all of you going this year a fabulous time! :D

Marla

Oh, Marla!

Bummer! I am sooo sorry I won't get to meet you! I read many of your comments & have looked at all your pics, and I feel like I know you already!

We will miss you!
Denisex(

Hi - not Cathe here but I just got home at 5:00 and registered and I'm #190 so I have 85 people ahead of me on the waiting list. I just read the trip sold out in three minutes! Wish I'd been home to try to get in.
:-(

Denise -- What a nice, sweet thing to say. That made my day. :)

Your little ones are adorable! We took our kids to see Thomas some years ago. It was fun to see your pictures. Sorry we won't meet at the Road Trip. Have a great time! Cathe is even nicer in person. They're all great. :)

Marla

Hello, Marla!

Maybe next time...hopefully we can convince our hero that we need more frequent doses of her???

Thanks for the comment on the kids. They are a great source of pride...I am very blessed God gave me them.

Take CarE!
Denise :)

I cant believe it sold out so quick. I told my husband I was really sad.:-( .I guess we will go whe it its our time. Hopefully soon.

>Currently,We have about 111 people on the waiting list.

LOL! That's a whole second roadtrip group. Hmmmm...maybe no more signing up in in order?

I am sad that I won't be there, but have a great big :7 because I think it is absolutely WONDERFUL that you, Cathe, have such a great impact on the health and welfare of so many of us out here.

A very large KUDO to you for your inspiration :eek: :eek: :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.