How long did it take?

Daisy126

How long did it take to pick up Cathe's step real well. I have done IMAX2 about 4 times and it is mostly OK, there a couple of places I have difficulty with, it was the first one I got.

I then ordered the classics so I could get to know her step a little better and have done Step Heat twice and just have the hardest time getting through the 2nd half. About how many times did it take you? Did you stand there and look confused? Did you practice all the time?

I refuse to give up until I get it but I am looking for a time frame to use as a goal. Thank you! Daisy

if you have dvd's try what i did; i would watch and practice combos in the slower motion mode. major help to me as i am a klutz. there are some combos that i had to do over and over, but once you get them down, it is a blast.

Daisy,
Don't give up. I obsessed and practiced A LOT!!! Only because I was having so much fun, but practice does make close to perfect. There are still places I trip up if I lose my concentration or let my mind wonder to much. Just keep at it. At first I had videos, but I quickly changed to DVD's. You can watch a tricky move in ULTRA slow motion to help you learn and practice it. Good luck!:7

Let me also add to what Gogigi says. Learn it a little at a time. Once you get the hang of the choreo, the other routines get easier. Stick with it and take your time and rewind! Also, if there is a move you just don't get, ask here. I have seen many very good explanations of Cathe's moves posted here in answer to quesitons.
-joy

Daisy I think it took me around 8 times to really get it and If I haven't done it in a few monthes and try it again, it is like learning all over again. Keep trying. You will get it and have fun:)

Thank you everyone for your answers! All good suggestions and I am going to work on it this weekend! I don't have much time before work and I am sure you all know how it is when you get home - dinner, time with famiy.....

I appreciate it and Bobbi - I love your answer, that is how I feel after a Cathe workout, but I just love them!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.