How long are your daily workouts?

sundari

Cathlete
I was just wondering when we workout each day with our assorted Cathe workouts (cardio, strength etc...) how long are we all working out each day?

If we each include a cardio (step, kickboxing etc...) and a strength such as (gym styles or total body etc...) and abs, maybe even a stretch. How long does it take us?

For me if I do a cardio and strength in total it could be one hour and a half. Depending on the workout it could be two hours to include everything.

I was just wondering when we workout each day with our assorted Cathe workouts (cardio, strength etc...) how long are we all working out each day?

If we each include a cardio (step, kickboxing etc...) and a strength such as (gym styles or total body etc...) and abs, maybe even a stretch. How long does it take us?

For me if I do a cardio and strength in total it could be one hour and a half. Depending on the workout it could be two hours to include everything.

1.5-2 hours for me.. if I'm doing cardio & strength. If I am doing a rotation that calls for strength one day and cardio the next just at 1 hour.
Happiest of New Years!

1.5-2 hours for me.. if I'm doing cardio & strength. If I am doing a rotation that calls for strength one day and cardio the next just at 1 hour.
Happiest of New Years!

My workouts are anywhere from 1-2 hours. I take breaks in between strength exercises so I can mark down the weight and if I completed every rep or not. I haven't even gotten into the really hard stuff yet. I am still kind of working on the easier stuff to work myself up. Have a great new year!!

'Love every minute of what you do, otherwise, what's the point?'

My workouts are anywhere from 1-2 hours. I take breaks in between strength exercises so I can mark down the weight and if I completed every rep or not. I haven't even gotten into the really hard stuff yet. I am still kind of working on the easier stuff to work myself up. Have a great new year!!

'Love every minute of what you do, otherwise, what's the point?'

Mine are 30 - 60 minutes. I tend to work out 30 - 45 minutes on weekdays and 45 - 60 minutes on weekends. I try to spread cardio/upper/lower throughout the week.

**I have noticed since I've switched to mainly Cathe workouts, I tend to workout longer. I think its the fun factor for me (and the high I get from the awesome sense of accomplishment).

Beth

Mine are 30 - 60 minutes. I tend to work out 30 - 45 minutes on weekdays and 45 - 60 minutes on weekends. I try to spread cardio/upper/lower throughout the week.

**I have noticed since I've switched to mainly Cathe workouts, I tend to workout longer. I think its the fun factor for me (and the high I get from the awesome sense of accomplishment).

Beth

Usually around one hour or a little more and sometimes close to 2 hours but not close to 2 hours every day.
Angela

Usually around one hour or a little more and sometimes close to 2 hours but not close to 2 hours every day.
Angela

Usually 45 to 70 minutes. On weekends I workout for 2 hours but I usually workout for a hour in the morning and a hour in the afternoon.

Usually 45 to 70 minutes. On weekends I workout for 2 hours but I usually workout for a hour in the morning and a hour in the afternoon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.