How long are your daily workouts?

Thank you all for your replies. Its great to know I'm not alone in this time issue. I think I started to workout longer once I started doing Cathe workouts regularly. They make me feel like I've accomplished alot.

Have a Happy New Year everyone!!!

Thank you all for your replies. Its great to know I'm not alone in this time issue. I think I started to workout longer once I started doing Cathe workouts regularly. They make me feel like I've accomplished alot.

Have a Happy New Year everyone!!!

Today, a weekend, about 1 1/2 hrs. Did upper body weights, kickboxing for cardio, and an ab work out. Tomorrow will do lower body weights and cardio if I feel energetic. During the week, about 50 minutes. Typically do upper body weights, lower body weight, or cardio (kickboxing or, in warm weather a run), on separate days. Some days I do nothing if busy or tired. I also find that, over time, I tend to want to do more.

1:20-2 hours if I do Cathe, but that's counting water breaks, bathroom breaks, towel breaks, and stretching breaks. Without those I'd say I actually workout for about 1:10-1:30 hours if I'm doing Cathe. If it's a yoga day then it's about 55-80 mins.

Nice thread :)

My workouts are 1-2 hours. I mainly do cardio in the morning and strength training in the evening. The weekends, I usually combine both. Have a great year and be blessed :) :)

Teddygirl~

My workouts are at least an hour and up to an hour and 45 min. I split up my cardio and weights so I can devote the whole time to one workout or the other. It seems to be working!

Nicole

>
>My workouts are at least an hour and up to an hour and 45 min.
>I split up my cardio and weights so I can devote the whole
>time to one workout or the other. It seems to be working!
>
>Nicole

I have liked splitting my cardio and weights also. I tend to focus all my energy on one thing at a time. Great to know!! Thanks Nicole

Hi - during the week mine are between 1 - 2 hours. On Sat and Sundays they can be up to 3 hours long if I'm doing cardio and a strength.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.