How did you find out about Cathe?

LCFulmer

Once upon a time there was this channel on Verizon Fios called FitTV where I first saw Cathe. She was aired at 7pm ET where I learned about step aerobics and I became hooked. :) I was doing the workout without a stepper then I got a small one to start with; soon after my hubby purchased me the actual STEP platform w/4 risers. I also discovered how much I enjoyed weight lifting. Needless to say I was disappointed when the channel was removed but grateful for the internet. I quickly purchased several downloads and well I'm still here but now I use the streaming service. Share with me how you found out about Cathe.

I discovered Cathe in 2016. I had been purchasing workout DVDs available locally but there wasn't much on offer so I was googling best workout DVDs and instructors and came across Cathe. All the reviews were positive and saying Cathe was the best, so I took a look at her website and watched some clips of her workouts. I am usually hesitant about buying from overseas as often the shipping costs aren't clear and can be expensive, however when I saw Cathe offered free worldwide shipping for orders over $50 that decided me to buy some DVDs. The discount coupons and daily deals are also great. The first DVDs I ordered were the ICE bundle and Party Rockin' Step 1 and 2. I've been hooked ever since and now have most of her DVDs. All the positive reviews are correct. Cathe really is the best.

I stumbled across reviews of her workouts on 2lazy4thegym’s blog. She is obsessed (in a good way) with Cathe and made her workouts sound so fun and effective, but hard. I finally worked up the courage a little over a year ago to try a couple when Collage Video had a sale. Now I am obsessed too! I blame her for the hundreds of dollars I have spent on Cathe DVDs since!!

I discovered Cathe after I stopped working due to a traumatic incident in the parking lot at 5am. I was watching tv and came across FitTv. They had on Kick, Punch, and Crunch. I loved what I saw and the next few days I kept watching. I then read about her and then bought some dvds. That was in Feb. 2004. I never realized how out of shape I actually was. I never lifted weights before and soon became addicted. The best addiction one could ask for. She helped me through that tough time and even helped me recover from 2 shoulder surgeries with Travel Fit. Now I have On Demand and Live and love her even more for that.

Back in 2012 I was trying out some new instructors. I was doing some Jari Love workouts and decided to buy a Step to use with a few of her DVDs. The step I bought had a Cathe DVD included. The one with Body Fusion and Basic Step etc. That’s how I started working out using Cathe. Been enjoying her workouts since then.

I bought the circuit (small) Step and it had Cathe Basic Step in it. I did her workout and I was hooked. This was 2007.

Then in 2007, I saw FitTv and noticed Cathe had other workouts. I was amazed to see how buff she was and her gang was (that was her hardcore workout series). I forgot she had her own website. Then later own the next year, I went to her website and realized she had a lot of workouts.

Jen Den

I started working out to Cathe in 2009 when FitTV was around. I had been working out at a gym prior to that and never knew or thought about home fitness instructors/workout etc. Once I saw Cathe and her gym quality workouts I was hooked. Once FitTV went off the air I went to her website and started ordering her DVDs. Been working out at home ever since and do not regret a minute of it. So glad I found out about her :D

I had been trying to find alternatives since running has become problematic (this was when I was in my 30s). I had done some Tae-Bo and then discovered FitTv. I started trying the Cathe workouts they had and have been stuck on her since! Just imagine, I thought I was in shape and started lifting with only 3 and 5 pounders. I quickly realized I had a lot of work to do! Now, about 10 years later, I'm amazed at what I can do. I do mostly Cathe workouts because I think they are the best.

Once upon a time there was this channel on Verizon Fios called FitTV where I first saw Cathe. She was aired at 7pm ET where I learned about step aerobics and I became hooked. :) I was doing the workout without a stepper then I got a small one to start with; soon after my hubby purchased me the actual STEP platform w/4 risers. I also discovered how much I enjoyed weight lifting. Needless to say I was disappointed when the channel was removed but grateful for the internet. I quickly purchased several downloads and well I'm still here but now I use the streaming service. Share with me how you found out about Cathe.
Oh my it has been since 1997 when I did my first Cathe step. I love everything about Cathe. Her dedication to health/fitness and of course her genuine care and sweet personality. I think Cathe is enough for me and has all that I look for in my workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.