How about Johnny Cochran dies

You're welcome Debbie.

You're welcome! Hope you're doing well!! :) I was surprised when I first heard about it too.

Well, I do sence hostility. That's for sure. You know, what really bugs me is this topic. I guess from you. I have not seen a post from you on the DVD forum about Cathe's workouts. So, I wonder why you are so hostile. Hmmmmm, so then I come across the below and find it very interesting!

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

A classic CureZone troll is trying to make us believe that he is a skeptic. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. Troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.

While he tries to present himself as a skeptic looking for truth ... his messages usually sound as if it is the responsibility of other forum members to provide evidence that what forum is all about is legitimate science.

I was surprised about this. I didn't know he was ill. I found him to be a very interesting guy and I was a little saddened about his death.

God gravy what the heck are you talking about. It sure has nothing to do with the topic. No trolling at all. No flaming. No reason. You see, you don't get it.

I have been doing my exercise but as of late, there is not much to say about what I'm doing. So, therefore I need not post questions that have no relevence to my goals in exercising. I'm doing what needs to be done.

So I guess glove don't fit here.:)

~~TyTbody~~
Working towards Perpetual Motion

I was quite a bit shocked as I did not know he was ill. It's like hearing that the guy with parkinson has it, then it dies down, then you hear they are in the hospital.

So, this was/is as much a shocker to me as was the 3's company guy.I loved him. :)

~~TyTbody~~

Michael J. Fox has Parkinsons. I didn't know he was in the hospital!

John Ritter's passing actually made me cry, almost as though I knew him personally. I can't watch Clifford the Big Red Dog without getting a little sad.

I was trying to think of him. yes, I was very sad. Just out of no where. Making movies as usual and then ......

M.J. Fox, I was trying to infer before he came out with his illness. Sorry to make it look like in hospital. Just that he took his time about how to present the illness.

~~TyTbody~~

SCM, I believe you may have misunderstood our exchange. I was joking with TyTbody, who has, incidentally posted in all three forums. I've been hanging in the Open Discussion Forum most of the time of late. I am doing the Fly By The Seat of My Pants Rotation ;), no check ins and mostly observing the other members answering questions in other forums. Reading your definiton of a troll, he might just find we are evolving beyond such silliness. Probably not, but it could happen! Besides, no one can make us overstep the bounds of decorum except ourselves, and if someone has nothing better to do than sow the seeds of dissent, I find them absurd and rather amusing. Perhaps, even sad! :) They're redundant. Put together a diverse of people and toss out a touchy subject and the odds for total agreement are nil. Such is life.
And, honestly, TyTbody is going to develop issues if she continues to be thus misunderstood!
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Man improves himself as he follows his path; if he stands still, waiting to improve before he makes a decision, he'll never move.

-Paulo Coelho

so cool Bobbi.

Maybe people pick a person and from one post on, they are doomed. I have someone I kinda stay away from because of the tone of her notes. So, without this person taking a minute to learn me, they are the agressor. Nothing wrong in not posting to things you know will cause your feathers to ruffle or make you just want to spit. That's what I do. Certain things I don't understand so, I try try like begeckus to not say anything.

so, for all the part of that note, none of it pertained to me so I say again, the glove don't fit. :)

And fly Bobbi, keep it up. I need to clean my sick again!!!!
There is some heat in me about the lack of media attention and I won't deny it. I'll stand by and one day, maybe in my life time, some will open their eyes and see blood is all red.

~~TyTbody~~

And I admire that attitude, TyTbody. Knowing not to take things personally is not only cool, it's smart!

I have fantasies about tearing the wings off of flies these days and that is something I would not have thought possible not so long ago! (Sob) Nah, I sass the The FlyLady but I am getting organized and it's very nice! I do tend to take larger bites than she encourages but I no longer refuse to stop until I collapse. I am much easier to get along with not playing the unappreciated drudge, hopelessly out-numbered by uncaring slobs in a never-ending cycle of dust and dirty clothes. I only do that when I go on a cleaning bender. Binge cleaning doesn't last. I am not inclined to think in minutes but I don't have to give up a day. Finding balance is always nice for me, to remind me I am capable of the middle way! I have zones that require no more than 5 minutes each day! By lightening up and looking for the trees and ignoring the messy forest, I am not a headless chicken but a ruling chick. I can give bigger jobs more attention and not be back at square one by the time I am finished. I do wish she'd get off my back about the bare feet though. ;)
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Man improves himself as he follows his path; if he stands still, waiting to improve before he makes a decision, he'll never move.

-Paulo Coelho

ya, that part bothered me to as I love my slippers, what I have on right now and no, I'm not dressed.

That comes after exercising.

~~TyTbody~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.