Homeschoolers Tuesday

Just getting us started for today. I did BM2 Timesaver premix yesterday afternoon. Today is a run/stretch. I think I'll skip it and do L&G.

Be back later for personals.

Wendy

Lori, I always worry about that when I go to post a new check-in thread!!! I really need to say hi and post real fast.

I've gotta hit the books. BB around lunch to catch up on personals.

Wendy

I feel horrible but managed with the help of my middle son to do CTX LL warm up then did CTX chest work (while dizzy) minus push ups. Then I did 1 mile of my 3 mile Power Walk with Leslie Sansone. I feel like I have the flu but I have sooo much to do I can't rest. Plus when I lay down I still the vertigo and it is starting to make me sick to my stomach. I could feel run down too from the allergy medicine I took yesterday. Sigh I can't win.

Good morning everyone. Just got done with IMAX2. Why does Cathe like to jump so much:) My legs must be getting stronger though because I'm keeping up with the blasts more than I could about a year ago.
Have a great day:cool:
Aimee

Good Afternoon Everyone,
I am getting ready to do Step Blast..Just got done with school, and had a moving company here this morning..It has been pretty busy...It's a beautiful day here...Turned off the air and opened the windows...I always love days like that...Hope everyone has a great day.....

Breaking for lunch and plural posessive nouns and pronouns.:D:D

Today was a 5 mile run for me. I'm waiting for the cool weather. It should be hear soon. I hope so.

Hope you feel better Anette.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.