Homeschoolers Tuesday

Good Morning Ladies,

Just getting us started while the girls eat breakfast.

After we finish with school, it will be KPC or Kenpo.

BBL for personals. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

Wendy

Workout finished. 3 mile run and 30 min UB using the body bar and 10 min of abs. Now I'm off to begin school and start the day.

Have a great day Wendy and all others to follow.

Hi Girls,

Fitness Fix Lower Body and 13 minutes of Cardio Coach, pain free. :eek:

More "All Math, All The Time" over here today. Then we're taking the rest of the week off ~ we're so tired of school at this point. :D Next Monday will be the final, 2 month push to the end.

Plus now that it's September, it's back to driving all over the place. We did a fair amount during the Summer, but that stuff was optional. Why do my kids have to pick activities that are 45 minutes away?!

Good morning everyone. Just got done doing KPC from FitTV. The workout is cut down quite a bit for TV but I still got in about a 45 min workout. I can tell it's pretty short since the workout manager says I should burn about 900cal but my HR monitor said I burned 400cal. Maybe I should buy the whole workout to get the full benefit. But I still burned 400cal more than I would have if I stayed in bed (dh was still asleep;)). Have a great day everyone.
Aimee

Hi fellow homeschoolers,

I did ~ 15 min. of Slow and Heavy chest work (including the warm up) then did 15 min. of a taebo workout with weighted gloves on. Off now to school my youngest the one I have to sit on (hummm I wonder if me sitting on him and him struggling makes for a another workout,LOL!! Just kidding)

Have a great day!!:D

HI ladies..

Just trying to finish up today's lessons. Not sure what today's workout will be. I need to head over to the rotations board to see if Cathe posted the next rotation yet. I usually follow her month one..

School is done for today.:):):) Everything went smoothly. Not too sure about the chemistry book though. I'm about to push play on KenpoX.

Karen, I stocked up at the Dollar General last night. I've got to give the kids their Good Job gifts. Thanks again for the idea!!!

Annette, I vote Yes! If you hold him in your arms, you can consider it an awesome upperbody workout too.:D

Aimee, We don't have FitTv here. But, a 45 minute KPC workout sounds good too. I kinda like the intermediate drills. Were those included in the FitTV version?

Lori, Wow, I don't know if I could homeschool over the summer these days. I tried this summer, but everything seemed to come upon me: vacation, massage school, company, etc... So, does your school year start in Jan.?

Wendy

Yes, we start our official year in January. The timing kind of happened by mistake, but we found we really enjoyed having the Holidays totally free, so we kept the schedule.

We still get some play in during the Summer, doing stuff with family and our local HSing group. It's almost easier because some of the girls' extracurricular activities (art, choir) shut down for the Summer, so we aren't running around as much. School is a little more laid back. In addition, when it's super hot, no one wants to go outside anyway.

We try and take a vacation when everyone else is back in school.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.