Homeschoolers Friday

Just getting us started for today. I did LIS very late last night. I might not have time to do a workout today. I have an anatomy quiz and massage test tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Wendy

I'm doing my last round of GS ~ Chest and Triceps today. I'm looking forward to a week of yoga.

Good luck on your quiz and test tonight, Wendy!

Happy Friday, Girls!!! :D

Thanks Lori. Yes, I'm procrastinating big time.:D I decided to homeschool the girls tomorrow. Oh! I love a week of yoga now that I know how to keep myself from getting hurt! After I went to an alignment workshop with Eoin Finn, I realized just how bad my form was!!! It's so much easier for me do yoga safely now. Have you picked out which yoga dvds or classes you'll do next week or will you play it by ear?

Wendy

Hi ladies..

Taking a rest day today. I am not feeling 100% today. Got a headache that needs attention.

Have a great day..

I think I'm going to wing it. I have enough in my yoga library to practice with a different instructor every day. :rollyeyes: :D

Ever try a 4-day school week? We do that once in a while, and it's great. Monday through Thursday is a little more work, but that 3 day weekend rocks!

So what's Eoin like in person? He seems like such a cool dude.

Edit: Kathy, I hope you feel better. HAs are enough to ruin the day, aren't they?

Kathy, I hope you feel better soon!!! If you were here, I'd give you a scalp massage. Although, I don't know if it would help your headache.:eek::D;)

Lori, I'll have to find the old posts to my Eoin Report. He's a wonderful guy. He's very funny! He reminds me of a kind and goofy brother. My dh and the Swans (my dc) gave me the workshop and trip to Toronto as a Mother's Day present. Then a couple of ladies from my other check-in went to it too. We all had so much fun. I think we chatted more than doing yoga. Debra (doodles-n-diva) has some pictures of the workshop on her picturetrail. If you look on her contact info, there's a link to her picturetrail (homepage).

Okay, I've got to study!!!!

Wendy

Thanks Lori and Wendy..

Lori: I have done that 3 day week before. But, Lauren complains about the extra Math..But, I like that extra day off..

No workout, went to the doctor about my dizziness. He said that my eustachian (sp?) is 'broken' or dysfunctioning. He put me on a dose pack of prednisone to take down the inflammation in my ear. I do NOT have an ear infection. Said that it could be caused by a virus or allergies. I just need to get the prescription filled now.

Have a great day!!

Good afternnon girls. Just finishing up lunch and then work on more school . I have tons to do today as far as errand. We are expecting a tropical strom so dh and I have to go lock down the yard later.

My workout today was a sweaty humid 10 mile run. Then 20 min of yoga.

My favoite of all time instructors is Bryan Kest. I would love to meet him in person one day. The way he speaks really is what led me to his power yoga. I have a few of his lectures on tape too. Just love him.

Annette... That sounds painful! Once the inflammation goes away, will your ear need any surgery or will it mend itself?

Karen... Byran Kest was at a local yoga studio last year. By the time I decided to go, it was sold out. He's supposed to be coming back again later this year. I may go. I haven't decided yet. It's a three hour workshop: 90 min lecture, 90 min yoga. Eoin had nothing but praise for Bryan and Shiva.

Wendy

Hi everyone,
I thought I only missed one day of checking in but it seems like I missed a lot of happenings with everyone:( Welcome to Jessica and Brandi. Good luck with your test Wendy (I hated anatomy). Wow, Karen. 10 miles! I jogged/walked 1 mile yesterday and complained the whole time:confused: I hope the prednisone works Annette. Have you ever taken it before? If you have any questions while you're taking it let me know (I'm a pharmacist on the side:)).
So, yesterday, I went to the gym after work to do CardioCoach then an aerobic class. I got home a little late so didn't check in here. This morning I got a late start to the day so just finished legs and glutes from FitTV (again, a short workout version). Tomorrow will be my rest day so I'm sure I won't be checking in. Sunday we will have dd's 5th birthday party:D. I can't believe she's 5 already (half-way to 10:(). I will workout doing something but, depending on how busy the day is, I may not check in Sunday either. Soooo, I will wish you all a great weekend.
Aimee

Invading again...

Hi ladies. I just wanted to pop in for a brief moment to say THANK YOU all for allowing me to invade with my questions yesterday, for all of your pm's, and for the wonderful support you've extended to me and Kyra! (That's just one reason why Cathe boards are like the best thing going! :D)

Still a lot of tears today - mainly from me, but I am looking into my state requirements for home schooling and will see what I find out. I very well may take you up on your offers to contact you with more questions -- thank you again. Perhaps I'll be joining your check-in board soon.

Take care - and keep up your great work!

Hang in there, Lorrie. One way or another, things will get better.

Whether or not you homeschool, the door is always open. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.