High Step Challenge

runlikeagirl

Cathlete
I just did this work out this AM. WOW I haven't done this one in a long time and it kicked my butt. I don't know if the humidity had anything to do with it. I feel full of energy now. Anyone else do this one today? It is on the July rotation?

Lori

this is a toughie for sure. i want to get in it sometime in august before i start back up with work or at least on the weekends when i don't work. i just love everything about it that i don't want to even try the timesaver premixes b/c i am afraid to miss something LOL.

Yes I also did HS Challenge today after a long time. It definitely kicked my butt and I really enjoyed the w/o. I had to modify on some of the floor cardio--those zigzags for instance. But overall I really liked it and thought why don't I do this one more often Great workout!

I did HS Challenge for the first time on Friday...yeah it worked me alright...I also modified the zigzag's......not one of my favorite moves...hehe

That's what I have scheduled for tomorrow!
yay2.gif

I did this one last week and it kicked my butt good -- I hadn't done it in quite some time so I had totally forgotten how much I really enjoy it!!!

I just bought this one today ....

and people keep emailing me that they didn't like it... I ordered a few others too and I am anxious to see how they are.

I've done the 51 minute time saver premix 3 times this month. This past Sunday was the first time I got all the way through the zig zag cardio portion--I was so proud of myself! I'm afraid of the full version, but maybe after a couple more times through the shorter version I'll feel ready for it. Glad you enjoyed it!

anne

Timely thread. Couldn't make up my mind on what workout to do today so I did this one based on the thread. It's been a few months since I've done it and I forgot how challenging it really is! I love this workout. Has just the right amount of everything. Feeling thoroughly worked out now!

HSC Premixes

I just bought HSC at the August Roadtrip, and I thought it was great! There's really an endurance factor, too.

Has anyone done the premixes? I'm wondering what is cut out from the original.

Thanks!
Dawn

I'm DYING to do this workout again but am waiting to see what is wrong with my shoulder. Had xrays yesterday and am seeing an orthopedic doctor this afternoon. Hope he has a "quick fix" for it - I haven't worked upper body in TWO weeks. Ugh.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.