Hi! Surgery went great!

finsgirl

Cathlete
Thanks everyone for your well wishes, good thoughts and positive vibes for yesterday's surgery! Everything went fine - I even have pictures...:eek: Very little pain, no shoulder pain whatsoever - mainly just very sleepy and spacey. Haven't touched the vicodin from the pharmacy cuz the one I took in the hospital made me weepy and weird! x(

I was up and shopping today! My tummy's still a little tender and I feel like I did CoreMax for 12 straight hours. The only thing that bothers me more is my throat. But overall it was SO easy I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Thanks again for thinking of me!

Angie

Glad to hear everything went well. My sincere wishes for a speedy recovery. Thanks for the update.

Tammy

Angie...I haven't had that surgery but I am so happy to hear things went well. Being in great shape does help...:)...Up and shopping!!! Way to go. I hope your tummy feels better soon...:)...Carole

I am so glad your surgery went well and you didn't have alot of pain. One thing I remember, my belly felt like jello pudding for a few days, but I wasn't working out back then either. I don't know if working out has anything to do with it or not...just saying what I remembered.

Charlotte~~

That's great news, Angie! I'm glad that you're feeling so well.

About a week after mine, I remember worrying that it was all a dream and that the surgery didn't really happen because the recovery was so quick!

Take care.

Erica

Angie,I'm so glad it went well ..Let the fun begin !!! LOL Oh its so nice when you dont have to worry !!!}( }( }( }( }(

Angie I am glad it all went well. Now have some hot tamales as I am sure surgery recovery will burn them off :)

Terri

that's great honey! i'm so glad you are feeling good. shopping always makes me feel better. it's great that you don't need your meds;-)

jes

Angie,

Glad to hear the surgery went well. I'm wondering about the shoulder pain though. Where does that fit in with the type of surgery you had?:) I think I missed and important piece of info!:) :)

Thanks, everybody!

Elaine - several people on the forum and my doctor said it was common to experience shoulder pain from the anesthesia. Luckily, I didn't have that problem!

Angie

Glad to know all's well on your end. I hear Vicodin is quite addictive. It's probably a good thing you didn't have any more. Nothing like shopping to speed up the healing.:)

Pinky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.