Hi Everyone!

Thank you lovetocamp! All cookies aside, ha, you will be a veteran to my workouts in no time. Welcome aboard!

Just wanted to say Hi. Still consider myself a newbie with your workouts. I'm still working on the beginner rotation. I have to say you are one tough cookie to workout with.(meant that in a good way) Have fun at the rt and on the tour.

Hi Cathe!

I may have missed you!:( But just saw that you were on. I saw you this morning during Step Blast. FUN!:p ALthough I was toast after the first 20 min.:eek:
I will have my 5th chemo treatment this Thursday.....counting down to #6.

take care!
Much love and hugs to you!
Gin:)

Hi Reece! How fun to know you have worked out with me so long. Thanks for support and dedication.

Your boyfriend should just keep eating more frequently to keep up with his rev'd metabolism. It IS very hard for many guys to do that. They almost feel as if they are doing nothing but eating, all day. But keep the meals coming and the nutrients clean and dense. He can substitute a protein shake once or twice a day to keep the calories coming in when he doesn't want to prepare, or even feel he is in the mood for a meal. Good luck to him and to you too. Work Work!

Hi Cathe!
Saw that you were rehearsing MMA Shock Cardio today. Hope that all went well today! I bet that is so much fun creating new workouts and then seeing them come to life on the screen!
I've been working out with you since I was around 17ish. I love working out with you. My boyfriend has a number of names for you though! Your workouts humble him that is for sure. He complains about how sore he gets for at least 5 days after working out. I tell him he needs to stay active to work the lactic acid out but he prefers to do nothing. He is 6foot and 155. Nothing to him. He's strong but lacks endurance. He wants to put on more muscle but his furnace burns through calories too fast. Any ideas?

~Reece~

See that! High Five!

Thanks for the quick reply, Cathe! Darn, I was hoping it was going to tell me I only had to use 3 lbs. :p 30 lbs per hand turns out to be correct.

I did STS #1 yesterday and was delighted to see the second time around that I could bang out all of the pushups on my toes. Vast improvement over the first time!

Thanks for sharing Dani! Good luck with STS and be prepared for a little bit of soreness in the upcoming weeks, especially from those leg workouts ;) Good sore though :D

Believe me I am PLENTY sore already! Actually, my brother in law decided to join me yesterday in STS, and although he could only finish half of it because of time, he was REALLY sore today too. Do you have any encouraging words for him to keep at it even though today he said he feels like a wimp now? lol

Dani

Hi Gin!

So glad to have a workout buddy this morning :)

I just gave Bev a great big hug to deliver to you in July. Good to know your treatments are just about finished now. You have amazing strength Gin. Simply inspiring! Wishing you continued strength and prayers as you move forward into your final treatment.

Please share pictures of your fun time in July!

Hugs!
Cathe

Hi Cathe!

I may have missed you!:( But just saw that you were on. I saw you this morning during Step Blast. FUN!:p ALthough I was toast after the first 20 min.:eek:
I will have my 5th chemo treatment this Thursday.....counting down to #6.

take care!
Much love and hugs to you!

Bev said she had a GREAT time in NYC working out with you!! Sure hope you will be coming to Texas!:)
We will be sure to share some pictures. I added a pic of you to my Caring Bridge site.
Thank you for your sweet words and prayers!!!:):):)

Love,

Hi Dani! Tell him that once he goes through the entire workout just one time, he will never be THAT sore again. In fact, even doing it partially, as he just did, will reduce some of the soreness he will feel when he goes through the workout in its entirety.

And once he sticks with it and has a few workouts under his belt, he is on his way to awesome muscle definition, body fat loss, and a nicely chiseled physique.

Good Luck to both of you!

Believe me I am PLENTY sore already! Actually, my brother in law decided to join me yesterday in STS, and although he could only finish half of it because of time, he was REALLY sore today too. Do you have any encouraging words for him to keep at it even though today he said he feels like a wimp now? lol

Dani

Well, thank you for joining me this afternoon. I am going to dive into some other work projects for now, but I'm so glad we had this chat time together.

Have a goodie :)

Don't know if its too late for you to read this but I'm at a hotel in NC, driving HOME from DISNEYWORLD!! We were there on 6-28 till today, staying at the Polynesian. This was a side trip after being in Key West for about a week. My husband and 2 boys (much bigger than yours, 17 and 14) and myself took on all the parks except Universal. The weather was crazy hot, and although it was crowded, we were able to do most of the rides we wanted. (Animal Kingdom was busier than I expected.) What's your favorite park? Did you stay for the parade and fireworks? I've been about a dozen times, but we haven't been in 12 years. Even though the boys are older, they still get a kick out of it! I hope you stayed cool and enjoyed your trip!

Hey JerBear!

I missed you too, Kathy!!!! No, I didn't get a chance to work on my tan. So sorry I won't be able to join you on the RT this year...:(

Oh, this message wasn't for me??

Jerry Jerry Jerry -- you have so little faith in me. Of COURSE this message was for you!!!!!! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.