Hi Everyone!!

Well, since no one's chimed in from Maine yet, I just had to pop out of lurkdom for a moment! I live in China, Maine which is in the Central part of the state! Any other Mainiac's out there?

Hi, I'm another first time poster! I live in Mesa, AZ. It's raining today.....I'm soooo excited!!:-jumpy

Emily-

I have been to Orchard Park a few times. My dad used to have season tickets for the Bills and I went to some games. My parents still live in the area, around Pavilion/Warsaw/Batavia/LeRoy in a town called Wyoming, if you know of any of those towns. I grew up in a town called York which is near Geneseo (a SUNY college town :)).

Trish

RE: Ashtabula, Ohio

Hello everyone! Boy I didn't think there were that many fitness freaks anymore!! It seems the world's getting lazier and lazier!! Keep up the good work! : )

RE: Ashtabula, Ohio

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-01 AT 11:24AM (Est)[/font][p]Hello everyone! Boy I didn't think there were that many fitness freaks anymore!! It seems the world's getting lazier and lazier!! Keep up the good work! : )

Yep, I know where Wyoming is. It's just right past Warsaw, right? I think that's where they have the Appleumpkin Festival in the fall. I really miss it up there, even the snow.

Emily

Another Californian (for now). I live in Irvine in Orange County which is between LA & San Diego counties. That makes Terri a neighbor.
Debra

Hi Debbie H, This is my first time posting, so I hope I don't mess it up. I have been lurking for a while reviewing everyone's posts, and I am becoming a big Cathe fan. As you can tell from my ID, I am from Louisiana. I saw that you did not have anyone from Louisiana, so I decided to post for the first time. I enjoy reading everyone's posts...See you around...

OK - I've been sitting quiet and just lurking. But I'll jump in now to help California get more votes. I'm from Southern California, 20 minutes from Disneyland in Orange County.

Diane

I live in Peachtree City, GA (30 minutes south of Atlanta). My hometown, though, is Destrehan, Louisiana - about 1 hour west of New Orleans.

Hi! I'm from Southwestern Minnesota! 8 miles from the South Dakota border. I've only seen a few couple others from Minnesota--there must be more!!! I'm also gonna put in a vote for South Dakota as I live there for the summer at our lake place. I didn't see ANY other South Dakotans!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.