Hi Everyone!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-24-01 AT 08:31AM (Est)[/font][p] Originally from Slippery Rock, PA area(LETS GO PENS!!!MARIO THE GREAT HAS RETURNED!!) Now living in Clover, South Carolina - about 35 minutes south of Charlotte,NC!
TRICIA

I just wanted to add I live in Downingtown, PA (but have lived in Indianapolis, IN , St. Loius, MO and soon :-( Richmond, VA)

We move just too darn much :-tired

But my favorite instructor always comes along :D

Joyce

Hi Everyone!

I am Kellie McKay from Amherst, Nova Scotia CANADA. It's a small town on the border of New Brunswick & Nova Scotia. I've learned a lot of geography from this site!!

No Trevor, you're not the only Marylander. I'm from Frederick MD which is about 1hr 15mins from Washington DC. (You made me come out of lurker status!!)

Glad to know you're there! Frederick is not that far from me at all......I go there often to see Keys games in the summer.
:)
Trevor

Hi all!

Vineland, New Jersey...which is about 20 minutes from where Cathe's studio is, but have yet to make the trip!

Michele

That close to Cathe's studio and havn't been there?! I think that I would have my nose pressed against the window like some loony-tune, good thing I live in California huh? Com'on Central California! Anyone there? Deb Dailey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.