Hi Everyone!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
I'm still here:) I know I am not on the forums much now but I have to stay focused on delivering a premium product. Unfortunately I will not be able to provide an October rotation with all that is going on at this time. Thank you for understanding.

We are rehearsing this week and I will give you an update early next week. Sorry to be so short and sweet but time is of the essence :)

Miss you all!

cathe I want to tell you something more.Excuse my impatience.I know you have a busy life and need time to make the best workouts in the market as you always do.Excuse me if I have bother you with my ananxiety.

Thanks, Cathe, for the update. We were hoping that you and your crew were busy in rehearsals.

Have fun and give your crew a hug from all of us!
Lorrayne

Cathe, thanks for the update! I am so enjoying your workouts each and every day. Maybe you remember me -- I've written to you before. I moved back to the U.S. (CT) from Tokyo, Japan where I collected most of your workouts. I have just about all of them now. I do one almost each and every day. They have really done wonders for my health. I am 49 years old and in the best physical shape of my life. I've had your new set on pre-order since the beginning of July. Thank you so much for all that you do. You are incredible! I only wish I had found you sooner in my life although even at my age I can stand tall and proud with what I can accomplish with your wonderful workouts. I look forward to those new dvd's! Thanks.:)

Rehearsing???? WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!!! Can filming be far behind? That's very exciting news, Cathe !!!!!!!!!!!

Carol
:)

Guten Morgen Cathe! :)

Good to hear that you are doing ok and thank you very much for the quick update.

Have a great day
Kristine :)

Don't you worry about us Cathe...when I saw the word "rehearsals" I got little goose bumps!;)

Give our dearest love to all your crew in front of & behind the cameras & all your staff.

Thanks so much for updating us.

Ruth:) :) :)

>We know why you are so quiet and we're content to let you
>turn out an amazing series and to keep each other company!
>Bobbi

I don'k know about that Bobbi, I was really looking forward to some updates.;-)

Eager for updates

Now that I know that filming is upon us, I can't wait.

Of course - I can - but I can't.

Leela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.