Hi Everyone!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
I know it has been a long while since I have been on the forums and I can see from coming on here today that many are disappointed that there have not been any regular upcoming video updates. I think most of the disappointment stemmed from the response given by Chris at SNM regarding the updates. I DEFINITELY know that there was no ill intention in his response, however, perhaps because of how direct and to the point his response was, it could have been interpreted the wrong way. We are sorry if we have put anyone off in any way due to this response.

Regarding the updates, we have learned from past experience that it is better to share the upcoming workout details after completing the filming of them.

I can however tell you that the music soundtracks are very, very, good. Step Blast has fun, energetic, and recognizeable music. It consists of club and rock mixes that really keep the heart pumping. I have been using it in my classes and it has been given a huge thumbs up by many.

The cast will be some familiar faces as well as some new. We are just waiting to make sure all are available for certain dates.

We should be finished filming right around mid August.

Also, I am going away on a work/family vacation tomorrow and return July 19th.

I will check back with everyone next week. This will most likey be the only information that we have until filming is finished. Once we are finished, we will be able to share much more detailed updates with you. Thank you so much for all of your patience.

Take Care,
Cathe

Thanks Cathe! You're such a diplomat (as well as a Wonder-Woman, a Creative Force, and an Energetic Achiever...)...I really appreciate your reply.

Have a wonderful vacation!

Laura

Thanks Cathe for your email. I have been relaxed about these workouts because I know you are doing your best. No problem over here from me. I will patiently wait. Thank you and have a great family/work vacation.

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon

Cathe, we understand and appreciate all the steps that you have to take in order to deliver us phenomenal workouts! Thanks for all your sacrifices and for keeping us updated when new info is available!

Chris, thanks for all the hard work you do on this website, you are constantly making things better for us! We appreciate it! ;-)

Thanks a lot for the update. I hope I haven't caused any bad feelings Cathe - I really just meant to express being bummed out by not hearing all the news (I loved that so much about the last release), but certainly didn't mean to make a big deal about it.

I love your workouts - they've made a huge difference in my life, so I hope I haven't caused any hard feelings, especially with Chris, who does a great job, as does all of SNM.

I appreciate you giving us the news, and appreciate the fact that you do your best to keep everyone happy here.

Have a good rest!

:)

Cathe, you rock. And for the record, I did not think Chris's response was in any way ornery. It was just clear and to the point, that's all.
Take care,
Kathy Weller

Cathe,

Thanks for the update.

Now I understand how you get all the GREAT music and choreo... you are doing what we called at work (well, before SAHM) 'beta' testing. Testing the product prior releasing it to the general public. I have always wondered how you pick those winning combination EVERYTIME. I think that, by itself, is worth the wait. No wonder your workout production and quality are great. Thank you!! Thank you!!

Have a great vacation!

Cathe,
We truly appreciate everything that you do for us; the step workout is a lot of fun (took a live class yesterday)and loved the music!!
Have a wonderful family/work vacation.

Thank you Cathe!! :)

Laura K.

Cathe, it's really wonderful of you to take a few minutes from your OBVIOUSLY busy schedule to update us. I know that your long-time "regulars" here (and I believe our newbies, too) deeply appreciate Chris and the rest of the wonderful staff at SNM and would never attribute the wrong motives to Chris. You are all such consummate professionals in EVERY way! I'm sure we're just letting our impatience get the better of us -- ya know we're like little kids waiting for Christmas morning!

Hoping you have a wonderful vacation -- I'm sure you need it!

http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport003.gif Kathy S.

Hi Cathe,

Thanks for the update...never doubted you or Chris for a minute! I'm

just amazed & delighted to be getting a second set of workouts in the

same year. You guys work so hard for us. Have a great vacation,

Ruth

Thanks Cathe for the update, but I never doubt that silence from you only means you're hard at work! I'm just thrilled to be getting new workouts so soon after the Intensity Series, and the fact that we even had an opportunity to give you our input was just such a blessing, not like other instructors give that same degree of consideration to the users of their workouts.
And the fact that we are allowed to pre-order at a discounted rate I want to specifically address, as those of us on a budget as tight as mine is, where I literally have to "figure out" how to juggle the funds to make it happen, is much appreciated. It may seem like an insignificant savings to some, but to those of us that are "bottom feeders" it is a chance to get in on a real bargain, and I appreciate it greatly!
Thanks for all you do and give Cathe and SNM! :)

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

Thanks, Donna, for pointing out the enormous savings available to Cathe customers who pre-order. Considering the increasing options available, especially on DVD's with the fine chaptering and premixes, I am astonished that the prices are as low as they are; I almost (but not quite! :9 ) feel guilty for paying as comparatively little as I do for Cathe workouts considering the long-term benefits of them.

HAVE A GREAT VACATION, CATHE! And, btw, we DO know your birthday is on July 20th!

A-jock

I did not knwo that your birthday was on July 20th, so happy birthday in 6 days! You share the same birthday as my husband, and one of my best friends that I've known since before kindergarden. I just thought that I would share that, I was a bit excited. I love to find out if someone I know whares a birthday with someone else I know, or someome that I look up to!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.