Hi cathe friends - stopping by for some cathe (from the X world)!

robyn6002

Cathlete
Hi everyone! I haven't been around much!

Seems everyone is doing great here! Nice to see so many of you posting!

Gosh I saw the infamous X won't die thread again! So..... figured I'd post and put in my picturetrail link!

Here's the link
http://www.picturetrail.com/robyn6002

I'm mid way through round 2 and took some time this week to get in some cathe workouts - was great to get in some of the favorites. Plan on a cathe rotation after this round!

I'm doing a TJ/X doubles right now and have been really happy with my results! Particularly in terms of leaning out! I love the combination!

Anyhow I've done cathe since 99 and will be back at somepoint! Both are great and for me right now I'm loving X!

See everyone after this rotation :)

Nancy - great to see you doing X!
Wendy - wow Joey has grown so much! What a cutie :)
Shelly - looks like you are doing great as always
Carole - sure you are here somewhere! Miss your posts!

Robyn...you look GREAT!!!! Way to go....I miss your posts here too....thanks for updating us and sharing your great result pics!!!...:)

Robin, thanks for sharing your pictures - they are GREAT!! I was wondering what the TJ/X doubles is? I'm assuming it's a turbo jam P90X rotation which sounds like so much fun. Can I ask what your week looks like? Thanks so much!

Briee

RE: Hi cathe friends - stopping by for some cathe (fro...

You look amazing Robyn! Good for you! I am going to begin Phase 2 of the Classic Rotation today. So far I am VERY happy with the results. I LOVE the program! I am already trying to decide which rotation I will do next time!:+

Thanks re: Joey. I am truly blessed. He is an amazing little boy in every way! :)

Robyn, you look great! I lurk on your thread on the "other site" sometimes and love reading about your progress along with all the others on that thread.

Aww thanks guys!

Carole - you are one of my all time favorite people! I miss you but felt bad always posting X on cathe!

Brie - Sure I do TJ on CST, BB, LB and KenpoX days.
I find TJ is JUST the right amount of cardio for leaning out the abs and lower body. I must say my legs seem to do much better with this than step - not sure why - but this is JUST what works for me! I'm 3 lbs lighter (which really isnt much - but for under 5 2 I guess its somethig) but have lost inches in lower body.
I tend to do CP, CP3, FB, 20 min on days I have little to give with the M and W days
I love doing PKJ on KenpoX days
I love KC on LB days.
I do the TJ in the am.
Feel free to PM me and I promise to reply!

Wendy - Great to hear your progress! Congrats on the running! He is a cutie - you sound like such a great mom :)
Sunnyside - thanks so much! Feel free to PM me anytime!

Hey Robyn -

Thanks for the welcome to the X. I'm really enjoying it and I am seeing some good results. (I doubt I'll look anywhere like you though.)

I've following your thread over at beachbody. I enjoy that forum too. Keep up the great work and I'll try too, lol.

Nancy

Robyn, I just wanted to let you know how great you look! There are actually several X check-in's on Cathe under the Check In Forum.

Annette Bethel

Sorry to butt end (no pun intended) but you look wonderful, may I have your abs! :D, And I love the kitchen. I wish I had those cabinets instead of my white cabinets. A woman of many talents!

Aww thanks everyone!

Nancy - nice to know you are getting good results! I remember you and I talking about both facing empty nest soon! I started this to bust the upcoming empty nest and now I'm hooked!

Amy - hmmm... I may check that check-in out. The moderated posting is driving me nuts! Thanks for your kind words!

Annette - THanks on the kitchen but sadly I am a HORRID cook! This is my resolution for this year. I've added protein drinks in the am and egg,spinach, feta scramble and a lot more fish but that's it :(

Thanks a lot!

you have truly transformed..you look so awesome, i can tell that you have been very disciplined!!

Robyn, thanks so much for your breakdown. I've printed it off. Sounds like a fun rotation!!

Briee

Robyn...I'm part of one of the Cathe Xers check in and you are always welcome over there! We have a few recent X grads and the rest of us are getting through our first rotation...We all love Cathe and mix her in when we get bored or just over just over-Tonyed! We'd love to have you join...We're listed under Xers....there is also a check-in for folks who just started the X in January...which Wendy is a part of...

Your pics look great!!! Keep up the fantastic work!

Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

HELP!

I don't know what all the abbreviations are (X, TJ), but Robin's pictures are awesome and I want to know what she's doing! :)

THANK YOU!

Dukechick

X- P90X from BeachBody.com
TJ- Turbo Jam from the same place;-)

Thanks Debra! I may just take you up on that. The moderated posting has really put a damper on things.

I'm so sorry I'm notorious for doing abreviations ! sorry about that!

Some folks don't like Turbo Jam and Chalene's demeneor - so I'd try one first - personally I love her though I do usually blast the music. Also the music I love some others don't. If you LOVE step you might not like it but for me it's perfect. I wouldn't do it as my only workout but for doubles it's great!

Well I did my TJ FB - oops Turbo Jam Fat Blaster this am now it's time for Back and Bicep - let's see if I can do some chinups!

Thanks everyone for your comments it is EXTREMELY motivating, especially coming out of a burnout week!

Gosh I've missed you cathe folks :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.