Hey, ectomrphs!

RE: Back question

Angela!

I don't think it's scoliosis. I've had x-rays and an MRI just a couple of years ago for a back injury and nothing to that effect was ever mentioned. I think it's more of a positioning problem, form related. You know how sometimes you need someone to either tell you how the move should feel or when you're doing a particular exercise which muscles you should feel working? I think I just need some form point tips. I rest my feet on the step, floor feels not quite right - I think I'm just having difficulty with the scapula retraction issue. Maybe I'm retrating too much. I need to know how this should feel. I think I'll pop over to Cathe's pointers section and do a little reading. Right now I'm at the library so I can always grab a weight training book and do some reading and practicing at home before I do chest and back again.

I think a weekly note/post would be wonderful and I like the sound of Ectochick! :) Can't miss that! I think we should have a day set as the start date for each week (i.e. Sunday or Monday so we'll all know when to look for the new post). I personally won't get to check-in until Mondays but at least I'll know what to look for! :)

So shall we post daily, once a week....? And I suppose posting whenever someone has a question. That will probably be me! :)

I'll go for any plan of action! :)

Time for me to get going -- grocery shopping is next on my list of things to do. The kids are at a church fair with my older sister (working booths) so I will have most of the afternoon to myself. I plan to take advantage of that even though I'll be shopping and cutting the lawn! ;)

Have a great weekend!

Angie

RE: Back question

I'm still fairly new to these boards, but I went ahead and started an "Ectochick" checkin in the general topics section. Y'all head on over there and tell us what you're doing this week!

Angela :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.