Here we go again

AliCurtis

Cathlete
Leaving in Louisiana is really getting tiring. Now we are bracing for Gustav. We started packing yesterday for a just in case evacuation. So, I have taken in several deep breaths for whats to come.

You are all in our thoughts and prayers! I hope Gustav weakens and fizzles out. After living in FL for 10 years, I know the feeling of packing up and evacuating not knowing what you are coming home to. I've got my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!

You are in my thoughts. I live in Georgia but only 2 hours from the Gulf so I have experienced some hurricanes and tropical storms. I never had to evacuate before although I did start packing a couple of times.

Please take care and stay safe! I'm praying that Gustav fizzles

I'll take snow storms over hurricanes any day. New York looks a whole lot rosier than Key West, especially in hurricane season.
Hang in there and hope Herr Gustav takes a hike elsewhere.

Thoughts and prayers for you in Louisiana and also to anyone in Mississippi along the coast. Hope the daggone thing fizzles out before it reaches land. I was down in Louisiana after Katrina hit and I do not wish that devisation on anyone!!!

We are in east tx and though it is not the coast I am a little worried about the storms being severe.
I worry about everyone on the coast. I was going to post a thread to see if anyone will be affected but I see there will be several:(
So unpredictable

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.