Help me name my puppy

Another one, Kellen. I have a good friend named Kellen and yes, she is a fellow Irish/American.

My Fiona and Margot send your puppy good karma. By the way, I highly recommend Tamar Gellar's The Loved Dog training DVD. Her methods (positive reinforcement) worked like a champ with my "too smart for their own good" goldens.

Thanks everyone! Y'all are the BEST! I appreciate all the name suggestions & other advice. I've made a list & will see what DH thinks. They are all so good now I've got the dilemma of choosing just one :eek:

How about biscuit, bridie, Deirdre, Bridget, clover, fergie, Fiona, jiggie, bonnie, Rosie, Muriel, Erma, una or angie? Personally, I'd go with Mr. Scratchy pants, biscuit or bonnie. Let us know!

How about biscuit, bridie, Deirdre, Bridget, clover, fergie, Fiona, jiggie, bonnie, Rosie, Muriel, Erma, una or angie? Personally, I'd go with Mr. Scratchy pants, biscuit or bonnie. Let us know!

That's too funny. One of my girl kitty's nicknames is Miss Pretty Pants, but now that she's older, I often call her Lady Fancy Pants. :)

I've always like Sonoita.

There are a lot of opinions and didn't look to see if you had a photo of her plus her personality. It might help a lot.

Janie

Abigail - Abby for short

Mellie (I'm a Scandal fan)

Prissy (the poodle I grew up with was named Prissy)

Sassafras - Sassy for short (my mother's late dog's name)

I love foreign words as pet names. Love the Keeva and Kellen ones you suggested, too. I named my cat Pudding. I call my husband Pudding and when we got this baby, it just came out and I'll tell you, it fit. My other cat has this "look" sometimes and it reminded me so much of King Julien in the cartoon Madagascar. So, yes, his name is Julien. Our other one is French for savage lion - we just call him sauvage (or however you spell it).

Just thought I'd put my two cents in because I know how hard it is it find the perfect name for new pets.

My vote goes to Siobhan (pronounced. "Shivawn" with the "i" like in "sit").....but totally Irish......however there is also Reilly...that is cute too! (And my youngest daughter's name!)

We named her from the Irish "Finola" but call her Nola. I used to live in New Orleans and we are Saints fans so we thought Nola was fitting. I tried uploading a picture but the "file is too large". Maybe I can take a low resolution pic and share with y'all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.