Hello, I'm new here.

Chris K.

Hello folks. I'm Chris. I'm new here. Just signed up just this minute!

How are you folks today, good? Me, I'm good.

Do you ladies mind having a man, which I am, here on these message boards?

I do hope I have an enjoyable stay and that I can make alot of lifelong friends here.

Well take care and god bless you.

Warmly yours,
Chris

Thanks to you Lori too as well. It's a pleasure meeting you too. I hope the three of us are lifelong friends. I will support, help, and encourage you in any way I can.

Please feel free to private message me or IM me if you want help or just wanna chat.

God bless you all.

Warmly yours,
Chris

Last edited:
Hello folks. I'm Chris. I'm new here. Just signed up just this minute!

How are you folks today, good? Me, I'm good.

Do you ladies mind having a man, which I am, here on these message boards?

I do hope I have an enjoyable stay and that I can make alot of lifelong friends here.

Well take care and god bless you.

Warmly yours,
Chris

Welcome to the boards Chris. My day didn't start out to good as you may have read in another thread but other than that it's getting better.

We don't have a lot of men here, hope you can handle us! :D
Enjoy your stay.

Hi Tami. How are you dear friend. I'm so sorry that your day was not good earlier, but I'm glad it's getting better by the minute. Keep at it dear and don't let anything bother you. You need help and support, please come to me my lifelong friend. You can always PM and/or IM me too.

You bet I can handle you ladies. I love hanging out with the ladies. I need variety in my life as alot of my friends are men. LOL.

Well another Lori here. Pleased to me you lori254. I'd also want to be your lifelong friend too. Always contact me for support if you need it dear.

Well you all take care. And thanks all for the sweet welcome.

Warmly yours,
Chris

You bet I can handle you ladies. I love hanging out with the ladies. I need variety in my life as alot of my friends are men. LOL.

Warmly yours,
Chris

Have you lurked here at all?
LOL, I'm not sure you know what you're getting yourself into.;)

It's cool you're here. Invite some of your men friends to join. FYI, I think there is a men's check in under 'CHeck ins and Challenges.

Well I lurked a little Tami. Trust me, I know what I'm getting into. LOL.

I'll have to see if any men I know are even interested in these boards.

Thanks Tami and I hope to hear from you soon.

Blessings,
Chris

Welcome, Chris! Happy 4th of July!

We're glad to have anyone join us here! I'm relatively new here! Can I still say that? I've been a member since March, but have been doing Cathe workouts since February.

So, tell us your story and how you came to be here!

Again, welcome!

Tricia

Hi Tricia! How are you? Pleasure to meet you dear friend.

You can very well still say that you're new here. Whatever floats your boat. LOL.

I am looking to make alot of friends who love exercise. I don't have many friends in my actual personal life. So I thought on here I could make alot of new ones.

Well I am glad that I made alot of friends on here already. That made my day. :) Especially that this forum is largely dominated by ladies. LOL. Since I was wary about joining to begin with. But I think I will enjoy it here for a long time thanks to you and my other friends. I am grateful.

It's my pleasure to meet you Tricia, and I'd love for you to be my lifelong friend.

You need any help and/or support and encouragement you can always come to me. Feel free to PM, IM, and email me if you want.

Well you take care and I'd love to hear from you again.

God bless you.

Warmly yours,
Chris

Thank you Jennie for the nice welcome. A pleasure meeting you too as well.

Any help, support, or encouragement you need, don't be afraid to come to me. I am glad to help you.

God bless you too.

Warmly yours,
Chris

Hi Chris,
Welcome to Catheland and the boards. My husband also post on the Cathe boards and there are definitely other men who post. Have you done any Cathe workouts?

Regina

Hi Regina. Thank you much for the welcome! I am glad that your husband posts here along with other men, so I'm glad I'm not alone.

I am always happy to hear from you and your husband.

It's a pleasure meeting you and him.

Thanks and take care.

Warmly,
Chris

Thanks Janie! Pleasure meeting you too.

I'd love to hear from you soon.

Take care and bless you.

Warmly,
Chris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.