Hello from a newbie in Southern New Jersey...

eaglobo

Cathlete
and a male at that!!!

I have ordered my first Cathe video...Kick, Punch, and Crunch....I have done Tae Bo in the past, but variety is the spice of life, and I have read some pretty awesome reviews on Cathe and her products.

I cannot wait to receive my workout..should have it by Friday!!

From the looks of the website, I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship between myself and Cathe..strictly professional..wife would kill me, as, from the looks of her, so would Cathe!!...:)

Website looks awesome, lots of good info, can't wait to get started.

a quickie little bio...

I am a 40+ male..happily married, no kids, except Simba the Cat...

I work at a hotel in Cape May, NJ..about 5 minutes from my home

In additon to exercise, I love Walt Disney World, and the Philadelphia Eagles...my username is a combo of Eagles and my nickname, Lobo.

Looking forward to being here!!

Jerry

Welcome Jerry!! You will LOVE Kick, Punch and Crunch!! That was one of my first videos too.

You will certainly be developing quite a friendship between yourself, Cathe and all of the wonderful and helpful people on this forum!!

Enjoy your new workout!!!

Welcome Jerry! Nice to have you here! KP&C is a very good selction...just be prepared for sweet Cathe to kick your hiney! Have FUN. BTW, my DD's in-laws live in Cape May! Beautiful place! Gotta love all those horse-shoe crabs. :eek:

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Welcome Jerry...if you like Kick, Punch & crunch...you would like Cathe's Boot Camp!! It's worth every penny and your wife won't kill you b/c it has guys in it.;-) ;-)

Hi and Welcome Jerry from a Northern NJ Catheite! I'm pretty new to Cathe myself but have already come to see that she is the gold standard fitness DVDs. I look forward to 'seeing' you around.:) :)

Hi Jerry! *waves*

I just got your message :) I just got KPC in the mail today and can't wait to try it out!

Jill

Thanks everyone!! I will be sure and post a review after I try my first Cathe workout..if I can remain upright, that is!

You're kidding, right!! Glassboro is most doable!!!! In the fall, though.... summer is quite hectic for me, and my only day off is spent on the beach recovering!!

This fall, I will most definitely make the trip!

Jerry

RE: WOW!!!!!!

Cathe's gym is less than 60 miles from my home!!!!! Just did a Yahoo map search...road trip this fall most definitely!!

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

I can't wait for you to try a Cathe workout, they are awesome! My husband works out with me on the weekends with Cathe and they are tough but so much fun! We worked out before doing other things but her workouts kicked everything up to the next level.

Have fun, can't wait to see what you think!

Kathy

yes, Phyllis, Rio Grande is indeed the peanut butter in a Wildwood/Cape May sandwich!!

really looking forward to getting my video!

Jerry..I LOVE peanut butter

Hi Jerry!

You're a peanut butter lover, eh? Well, you will fit in nicely here 'cause there are many of us (including Cathe) who LOVE peanut butter! :)

BTW, you definitely need to make a road trip to Glassboro to take a live Cathe class. You need to check out her teaching schedule to ensure you take her kickboxing class! :)

Welcome!
Lorrayne

welcome to catheland, jerry :) i am sure you'll love KP&C, and then you'll be back for more in a matter of time, lol.

what a beautiful area you live in!

Welcome Jerry!

If you love Taebo you'll love KPC. I started my fitness journey with Taebo many years ago.

Welcome to Cathe's forums!! You better get your credit card primed and ready -- KPC is only the beginning;) :p :7

Does your wife like Cathe's workouts, too?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.