Helen Mirren in bikini in US Weekly!!

Boilergal

Cathlete
Has anyone else seen this photo? It's on page 10, and Helen is wearing a bikini and she looks FANTASTIC, FIT and SEXY at 63!! Very obvious that she works out!!! I found this so inspiring and encouraging that I cut out the photo and taped it to the fridge for inspiration. Wow!!

Yes, she is beautiful! I actually got to meet her and shake her hand and it was the thrill of my lifetime! DH and I went to see her in a play in London and we waited for her at the stage door in the alley outside (the theater usher showed us where to wait -- we didn't stalk her -- lol!). She was so gracious and and kind -- and she's just a little bit of a thing -- very petite!

Helen Mirren

The same pic was in People mag - the accompanying article said she's not really a gym rat, but rather does everything in "moderation." I wish I had learned that at a much younger age -not that my cheat days are moderate! She rocks - to look like that at 63......!

I saw that picture in PEOPLE magazine. She is STUNNING!

the only thing that bummed me out was , she said she never hits the gym. "Just" watches what she eats, and sometimes doesn't even do that. But eats in moderation, whatever it is.

She's got some good genes! (that I don't have :()

Yes, she's great...and I hate to burst y'alls' bubble...but don't you think it's possible she's been airbrushed? I wouldn't take anything US Weekly or People magazine publishes at face value.

Wow! I'm sending that pic to my DH. We are both 40 but he has had a serious crush on Helen Mirren for years! He may make that his wallpaper. :D

The cynic in me is thinking airbush, photoshop, and/or a very talented surgeon, or some combination of the three.:(:confused:

It's a very flattering picture, nonetheless.

Susan L.G.

Wow! And thud . . . the sound of my jaw hitting the floor! I knew she was a gorgeous person inside and out, but she also looks amazing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.