Have any Canadians received DVDs yet?

Hey, MelanieC! I'm glad you got yours!! I hope I have a little package at my door tomorrow (I'm in Toronto). I hope the postman will be extra nice and post it at my door instead of a "hostage" slip.:p Hey Bubachick I can't wait to dive into the preview party with everyone!:eek: I'm going to preview Intensity and Lower Body Blast first. Though, unfortunately as I had a little physical set back it's going to take a little while before I'm ready to do them. But they're my goal DVD's, I'm going to drool over them until I can do them bit by bit!!:p:D Hope everybody gets them SOON!!:D:D:D

Hey Twinkletoes,

Did they come ? Are you in happy pre-veiw land ?

I'm still waiting out here :( .....But looking forward to Monday, I don't say that very often LOL :p:p:p

Bri:)

Hey Bubachick! I'm not in previewland yet! Waa!!:eek: Maybe, just maybe they'll give me a surprise delivery at my door on Sunday!! They did that just 2 weeks ago for a Chapters delivery — was that a nice surprise! One can only dream.:p

I got mine yesterday and I am in Vancouver. I did High Reps this morning. It was a great workout.

Cheryl

LOL! Well, I kind of glad I'm due to give birth this week or else I would be very impatient as well! I am in the Northwest Territories and don't expect them yet. I can't wait for after delivery to preview and try out these new workouts. It will be perfect timing too, as it will a be post-Christmas/post-delivery gift to myself!

Hi Ageleg! Have a beautiful delivery!!:D Enjoy your precious new baby!! You'll be doing Cathe in no time!

Yippie, I just got my Cathe delivery BUT no previewing yet as I STILL have to pick it up from the post office!!:p Hey Bri and Vrobinson, Klewis did you get yours yet, are you gals previewing?

Hey Twinkletoes,

I couldn't post yesterday, one of those days running in every direction all day long and then teaching my classes in the evening. I did have one minute to check mail and there was nothing.

BUT I just met my lovely mail lady down the drive and she put something in:eek::eek::eek:.............eeeeeeee!!!!
A box that just barely fit in, she made it fit LOL :p
I have my Cathe dvd's..........I will be pre-veiwing soon, I promised the doggies a walk in the woods first.....they love to romp in the snow then come home for a nap.

Hope every one else has a package today :):):)

Bri:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.