Have a Great Time Road Trippers!!

TXGin

Cathlete
I sure am going to miss the RT this year. I was lucky enough to be able to attend in 07 and 08. If this is your first time, you will have the time of your life. I will be thinking about you all and can't wait to hear all about it!!

Enjoy every minute!!
Love,
Gin:)

Road Trip Hugs!!!!

Gin:

I sure am going to miss YOU this year! I remember meeting you for the first time at DFW airport and being so happy that you and Jean were on the same flight with me. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers during the Road Trip and wearing my bracelet in your honor. It will not be the same without you there in your cute Texas outfit. Hugs! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Gin, we will all miss you!!! ((((hugs)))) And we'll be thinking about you too!

Heather, thanks for reminding me about the bracelet. I will be wearing mine too!

Can't wait!! Can't believe it's a week from today!! How exciting!!! I was doing STS this morning just giddy thinking that in a week, we'll see Cathe and crew in person! Last year was a blast, but I feel like this year will be EVEN better!

I am SO excited that this time next week we'll be RT-bound! I can't believe it's finally here...now if only I had all my outfits picked out, I'd feel even better ;)

Gin, I'll be wearing my Fight Like a Girl shirt for the Kickbox class during RT....in YOUR HONOR!!!!!

Gayle

Awww Gin - what a sweetheart you are girl! You know you will be with all of us as we sweat and grind it out. I too will don my wristband in your honor. And next year - look out! You will be front and center no doubt. Keep up your fight! :D

Gin,

We know you'll be there in spirit sweating and huffin' and puffin' along with us. We know we'll see you here next year! :)
Lorrayne

You will be greatly missed Gin! We look forward to seeing you next year! I'm bringing my bracelet too. BIG HUGS!

Virginia!!

Gin, gigantic ditto to what EVERYONE has said!! I am wearing my bracelet even as I type and will think of you each time I look at it next weekend.

Your pics from the Texas 2009 Mini-RT are wonderful and you look so good, sweetie. I'm so glad you're nearing the end of this long treatment road and I just know that by next summer you're going to be Road Trippin' it and on the front row of class with Cathe!

Much love and big hugs!!!!!!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.