Has anyone received their DVD's that ordered in November

dawn2dawn

I just wanted to see if anyone that ordered last November has received their order. I can't remember the exact day but I haven't received any emails confirming shipment. I'm wondering if it's because my email has changed since then.

Thanks!
Stephanie

I ordered Sept. 25, 2005 and I still haven't gotten any confirmation on an order yet so they still have a ways to go to get to ours I guess. Happy waiting!!!

I ordered in Nov. and nothing yet I am glued to this site I am not getting any work done!!! OH well this is really more important!!!hahahaha:

RE: Has anyone received their DVD's that ordered in Nov...

I know....me too! I have 3 kids and they know where to find me when I'm no where to be found :D

I think one of Cathe's posts on the Ask Cathe forum said they were going to be working on shipping all weekend. I know she posted that her hope was that all pre-orders would ship by this Monday. So...if her shipping folks were in this weekend, I bet the UPS guy will have a HUGE load of DVD's to pick up tomorrow! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

My invoice is dated 9-26-05 & I have not received any notice yet. I can not believe I was able to find that invoice, LOL. The invoice # is 10321 if that helps you any.

Karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.