Has anyone NOT received replacement discs yet?

InsideOut

I am still (anxiously) waiting (because I love them all :)) for my replacement discs as all of my original discs freeze. Am I the only one who hasn't received them yet? Just wondering....

I just received my replacements about 2 days ago. So, I think they must still be shipping. Have fun with them! ;o)

Denise

Okay....I posted up above and I spoke too soon. Just got them in the mail. Hope they work better than the origianls.

GIn

I haven't received mine yet either, but then again, I've been snowed in for 3 days and haven't seen my mail carrier in 4! Luckily, my freezing/skipping isn't bad and I'm able to work around it. I'm really enjoying LIC - my husband said "that looks hard" when I was doing a blast!

Yes, replacements are shipped in the order they were received. We're about 99 percent done shipping the presale replacements as of tonight and hopefully by the end of next week most USA presale customers will have their replacements delivered by the post office. We should finish shipping replacements to people who ordered after the presale by the middle of next week. :)

I saw someone write something about a deadline? I went back and looked through the posting and did not see anything where we had to do something to receive replacements? I justt thought that we would automatically get the replacements in the mail with return labels for the defective DVD's? Am I not understanding? Will I receive replacements if I did not do anything? Thanks!

Maybe yours will come today. I just got mine today. I was at the end of the presale though...but with all of the weather probs around the US, they could've been delayed and things :)

>I am still (anxiously) waiting (because I love them all :))
>for my replacement discs as all of my original discs freeze.
>Am I the only one who hasn't received them yet? Just
>wondering....
>
>
I am still waiting also. I bought all 4 of her new ones. Lynn

Cherrypie...

You are right...you don't have to do anything. Anyone who ordered the DVD's will get replacements plus the return envelope.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I still have not received my replacements either. Is there a deadline to send the originals back by? I just thought I would ask.. I would like to preview the replacements before I send the originals back?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.