Has anyone heard of Juice Plus+ ?

Shericbuck

Cathlete
A friend of mine has become a rep for this stuff. I am a firm believer in.... you get your vitamins from the foods that you eat. I am a fan of juicing but not a fan of buying prebottled juice. (we have a Jack Lalanne's juicer.. and love it)

Has anyone heard or tried this stuff? I have disappointed her because I have not placed an order. She knows I'm a health nut and thinks this will be good for me.

Would love to hear if anyone has tried Juice Plus+

Thanks, Sherry

They have been around a long time. I used to volunteer at my son's elementary school and there was another mother pushing the supplements. Yes, pushing.:eek: I wouldn't buy.:rolleyes: I agree with you, no pill can replace real fruits and veggies.
I guess these are good for a person who eats the average American diet (highly processed grain diet w/ little to no fruit or veggies), but if you eat a healthy diet, limit processed food....eating several servings of fruits & veggies is as easy as breathing.
I get 6-8 large servings of fruits and veggies everyday. There is no pill that can beat that!;)

I'm more into eating it than taking a pill. I do take some supplements when needed (IBS, PCO, or Interstitial cystitis.)

I just hate it when friends try to get you to buy their products. Jeez. :rolleyes:

I agree. Real food is always best, but for those who don't like fruits and veggies that's where these kind of supplements do come in handy. I think Garden of Life RAW brand is best, but I have heard that Juice Plus uses low heat to process the fruits and veggies down to vitamin form which is most than most companies do. My boss used to take it and swears he could the a difference. He is one that needed to since he only eats Lean cuisine meals...bleh. No nutrition there.

A long time ago my friend (fitness instructor) was also selling Juice Plus. I didn't buy it - too expensive and I think your food/juicing will be fine.

I used to take JP and I gave my kids the gummies (I think they've changed the kid's version since then). My sister in law is a rep so really that's why we started it. I can't say that I saw much benefit from it. Like the others have said, I think getting nutrition from whole foods is best. I used to think b/c the kids escaped some of the illnesses other kids were coming down w/ was b/c of the JP, but now that we don't take it anymore they don't get sick any more often. I know you are in an awkward spot since your friend is hoping you'll buy from her but it sounds like you are already getting plenty of nutrition. HTH :)

The company has been along for a really long time, as was mentioned already. I have never bought it because of the price, and I don't need it because I eat well.
Maybe you can buy her some as a Birthday or Christmas present! LOL!

Thanks for your comments. I'm not going to purchase any Juice Plus. Hopefully she will be successful in her new venture.

My grandmother always says (93 years of age, and on NO meds) "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT"!!!!! A rule to go by.....always!!

Thanks
Sherry

Thanks for your comments. I'm not going to purchase any Juice Plus. Hopefully she will be successful in her new venture.

My grandmother always says (93 years of age, and on NO meds) "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT"!!!!! A rule to go by.....always!!

Thanks
Sherry

Amazing! Your grandma knows best.
I think the formula for body composition is this: 80% diet, 10% exercise, 10% genetics.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.