Has anyone done STS 6X per wk for 7 wks?

I am beginning to rev up to start STS 5 to 6 times per week. I say 5-6 times because I have to give myself a little bit of space to play with my schedule, in case I cannot quite make it to #6, but that is my goal.

The reason I have to begin to rev up and prepare is that I am still in recovery mode from a serious injury in JULY of this year. But I feel that I will be ready to start January 1, 2012 and I am looking forward to that. However, I will be starting light and just listening to the ol' bod!

Cheers!

Good luck and please be careful. I'm so happy you are back to lifting!

thanks for the good wishes Spidertaxi!

Also, just finished my weights workout for today...however, I didn't do Cathe (oops!:eek: can I say that?:rolleyes:) I did Jari Love Ripped to the Core. I think they are good solid weight workouts (even though still love Cathe....just good for a change) in prep for January...!! 'Cause January's a-comin'!

Have a great day.

I did this rotation with great results but now I am trying a rotation where I follow STS but add P90X to it. I like the fact that P90X has a lot of pull ups and pushups in it. Both of which I hate but want to be good at. Lol.
So for the first 4 weeks I did the first 12 STS discs and repeated P90X discs 1, 3 and 5 every week. For example week 1:
Mon STS Disc 1
Tues STS Disc 3
Wens STS Disc 2
Thurs Day off
Fri P90X Disc 1
Sat P90X Disc 3
Sun P90X Disc 5

Just finished a rest week and now I will be continuing the STS Discs and using P90X discs 5, 9 and 10. For example week 5:
Mon STS Disc 13
Tues STS Disc 14
Wens STS Disc 15
Thurs Day off
Fri P90X Disc 5
Sat P90X Disc 9
Sun P90X Disc 10

For the last month I will follow the STS program. And maybe add one day of a full body weightlifting workout.

What a great idea!

In my first STS rotation, I felt I could have done more. It's now planned in my calendar for January 9 start.

cheers Rosemarie

PS, just got Supreme 90 but that will have to wait now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.