Hardcore Premix Update 9/20/04

Great news!
I would love individual body part pre-mixes as well as some shorter (30 minuteor so) cardio pre-mixes.

Marianne

My first thought on pre-mixes:

-- Strength routine which split-by-parts. Sometimes I wish you have "Chest Hits", "Back Hits" ala "Abs Hits" from your previous workouts!

-- Is it possible to split stretch Max by parts also? If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm doing one body part a day right now...

-- Shortened workouts. Possibly something at higher/lower intensity than the whole workout. Sometimes I want something short/intense or short/easy. I guess mixing 2 workouts is out since each workout is on separate DVDs... LOL!

-- For Hardcore Extreme DVD, can you have premixes similar to CTX where you have all upper body and all abs routine?

Thanks!

That's great news!

I would like to suggest that you include some shorter premixes (30-45 min). I also like the premix times shown. Thanks!

Thanks Cathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

You have made me very happy - and many others too by the volume of responses so quick after posting the news!

Suggestions for premixes - A separate mini max upper and lower body workout on Muscle Max. This would ease the disappointment of the gym style training being on separate DVDs. OR you could also do a separate upper and lower body workout from the 3 gym style on the compilation DVD (Hardcore Extreme) for a tougher upper and lower body workout!!!!! I think that would make many people happy that were hoping for the 3 all on one DVD to have this pre-mix option!

I use the premixes to have a shorter version of the workouts since I have 30-45 minutes in the morning.

It seems like there are 2 pre-mix camps - one that use these for shorter time-crunch workouts and some that like longer. So maybe some of each. I don't think you need as many as the Blast series if that avoids problems some people had. For strength there are the one body part per day group and the separate upper & lower workout group. I am sure you will come up with a great set of pre-mixes to make most happy.

Anxiously awaiting more updates! Thanks for this great news today though!! :9

THANKS CATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CONTINUE TO BE ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF USING THE DVD TECHNOLOGY FOR THE BEST IT CAN BE USED FOR!!!;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Cathe! You always aim to please and we know it's so hard with all our different tastes/views/requests. Anything you come up with will be fabulous as always. I do like the time posted just so we know what premixes will "fit" our timeslots. THANKS! :7
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Ok, here's my vote for the type of premixes I'd like:

-30-45 minutes for shorter days
-40 minute or under total body
-UB/LB/Ab splits for any total body weight tapes that aren't easily split on the fly
-premixes pulling just the cardio together in mixed workouts

I prefer the shorter premixes just because I happen to find it easier to add to a workout than subtract from it.

Sueter

I'm not sure what premixes are because I don't own a dvd player as yet. And just bc I don't feel like being left out:

}( }( YEAH ON THE PREMIXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:9 :9

Haydee

I would like to see kick box workout with strength training in between cardio segments to make a kick box circuit workout. The strength segments should be from the heavy work outs w/the slower count.

I really enjoyed the premix from the KJ & P & L&G workouts. It would be nice to have a full body workout w/kick box cardio.

Terri

PS: Thanks for including premixes.:)

I like pre-mixes that separate upper and lower body workouts.

Also, I like the way SJP was pre-mixed - step only, hi/lo only - weight work - etc. etc.

This is such great news!

I am just as excited as everyone else!!!

My requests are similar to many:

1. short but intense premixes for those time pressed days. I would imagine that you are most definitely going to have a premix similar blastmania on IMAX 2

2. premixes combining workout which is very valuable since this would be hard to do on our own such was combined using KPC and L&G ( the circuits are awesome) and the SPJ and SB combining them into a step and hi lo circuit.

Thanks Much and I am really looking forward to the workouts!

Cathe,

I can't thank you enough for including premixes in your DVD's. They are wonderful and make your DVD's so much better than what the rest of the market has to offer.

Here are my suggestions:
1. Complete Upper Body only premixes- like in the Push/Pull & Supersets DVD. If you could include a shorter premix (so it could be an add on to a cardio workout) and longer premix (so it could be a stand alone upper body workout) it would awesome.
2. Complete Lower Body only premixes- again, like in the Push/Pull Supersets DVD. Again the shorter and longer premixes would be awesome.
3. A Total Body Workout premix from the 3 strength training workouts.
4. Shorter Cardio premixes- around 30-40 minutes (including warm up and cool down/stretch) for those time crunched days. Could also be combined with a short weight training premix for a full hour workout.
5. Combined cardio styles premixes- it'd be neat to see a low max/kickbox premix (for a great floor cardio workout), a IMAX 3/kickbox premix, a IMAX 3/Low Max premix.
6. Step only premixes- both with and without blasts.
8. I know you weren't planning to do premixes on the stretch DVD. I'd be nice if you could have premixes of upper body stretches, lower body stretches, or a time crunched stretch premix.
9. An ab marathon premix that would be about 30 minutes long. Whoa nelly!!
10. Lastly, I'd love to see premixes along the lines of the Timesaver DVD that combine short cardio, some upper body and/or abs, and a good stretch that lasted about 40-45 minutes. Great for time crunched days.

Thanks for asking for input. I'm sure I'll love whatever you decide upon.

Cathe! I second Kristie Scultz's request for keeping bis/tris/shoulders together as a premix. I too do chest/back from P90X & this would be great! Kathy:D

I would love short and long pre-mixes like you did with the Blast Series.

I also want to see IMAX 3, Low MAX and KickMAX and High Step combined, just the most intense segments on the pre-mixes...

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.