Hardcore Fitness Maniacs October 2026

Yesterday I did LMR Total Body, 61 minutes 201 calories, HR 97/131. Today I did Lauren Cardio Kickboxing Low Impact 26 minutes, 168 calories, HR 133/157 followed by Everyday Standing Stretch & Mobility and 10 Minute Stretch 23 minutes, 62 calories. Total time 49 minutes, 230 calories.

Debbie, nice work on Kickbox to Pop Rock. I like fun workouts. I e-mailed Kelly when I was having problems with my payment and kept getting warnings of malware and lost my original subscription. I think the best way to bring things up to her is to join the facebook group. People would ask for things and she sometimes answer or drop in or offer help. I lost it when I got dumped out of facebook and refused to give them picture ID and more information than they needed. I had the picture I have here on there and figured at the time they did not like it. I did not miss facebook all that much anyway. I did get another facebook account, but really never have a desire to use it. I check on my brothers occasionally, but not much. We talk on the phone or text each other.

Belinda, nice job on the zoom dance classes and today's LMR Lower Body + Pilates for the core and hips. I have been a little hesitant to do a full out lower body because of my knees. I think the hyaluronic acid may be helping some though. My infusions do not take that long. 30 minutes or a little more after the prep stuff. Sorry you are having problems with the permanent wire.
 
Hi,

Today was LMR Core fusion plus Pilates stretch. One more week with LMR. I do like all the workouts in LMR. I do need to figure out what I will do once I am done.

Diane - great job on LMR Total Body + Lauren Cardio Kickboxing Low Impact Plus Everyday Standing Stretch & Mobility+ 10 Minute Stretch. I hear you on the full out lower body. I feel the same way about the hyaluronic acid shot, I have no pain. I do have some swelling. I hope it was the last time I had to get those wires fixed. It’s getting old.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.
 
Today I did Lauren Cardio + Strength 34 minutes, 213 calories.

Belinda, good job on LMR Core Fusion Plus Pilates Stretch. I like the workouts on that series too. I used it so much I filled up all the workout cards and had to print out some more.
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top