Hardcore Fitness Maniacs OCTOBER 2018

WD

Cathlete
I am just getting this started since we are still doing September. Time just seems to be flying by :)

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Sculpting Rx 2 before work man it’s so cold here today so different from yesterday. So it will take me a while to learn everyone’s names.

Debbie-here it is super humid all summer and there were people out running in 100 degree temps at 9 pm I always wandered how they did it.

Roxie, at the moment I am sitting in the car for 50 minutes with high humidity waiting on school to get put since I am picking up grandchildren. Then I have to go sit in another line. It is hot. My name is Diane :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Roxie, my grandchildren run from 4 years to 21 and I have 8 of them, 4 girls and 4 boys. The oldest just got married. We have had a whole group of 5 of them graduate high school and one college and then the other 3 came along and are 4, 7, and 10 years old. They are a lot of fun. It is so nice having the older ones come by just to hang out. Work and college keeps them pretty busy though.

Today was Meso 3 - Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps - Week 2. Had an ok workout, just wasn't into it today.

About 1 min. rest between and the was 30 seconds towards the end
Trisets done 4 times through:

Triset 1
Shoulder Press warmup
- 12's/15's - 15/12 reps
Barbell Overhead Press - 45# - 5 reps about died here - 42#/42#/42# - 7 reps
Barbell Curls - 42#/42#/42#/42# - 7 reps
Lying Triceps Extension - 17#/17#/17#/17# - 7 reps

Triset 2
Seated Lateral Raise
- 13's/13's/13's/13's - 7 reps
Incline Dumbbell Curls - 22's/22's/22's/22's - 7 reps
One-Arm Seated Overhead Extensions - 16#/16#/16#/16# - 7 reps

Triset 3
Seated Rear Delt Flies
- 17's/17's/17's/17's - 8 reps
Hammer Curls - 23's/23's/23's/23's - 7 reps (was supposed to be concentration curls - hate those)
Close Grip Barbell Press - 55#/55#/60#/60# - 7 reps (was supposed to be Cross Body Extensions)

Workout was 63 minutes, burned 462 calories and HR was 132/160. I did 2675 steps.

So it was 75 degrees and humid yesterday morning and today it was 45 degrees and very chilly. Only in Ohio!!!

Jolie - Nice job on your workout, hope you had a good visit with your mom.

Diane Sue - I am done with all this humidity, so glad it's actually cold here today. Such a relief. It's supposed to go to the high 80's next week again, uuugg! Sick of it. Nice job on your workout! I'm looking forward to going back to doing Kelly when I'm done with STS.

Roxie - Nice job on your workout, I can't wait to try that one. People who run in 100 degree temps are crazy, but I bet they can eat anything they want! LOL!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

This morning I did Kelly Coffey's Step Boxing 2 both workouts combined, 50 minutes, heart rate average 125, max 158, 4,634 steps, 325 calories, met 5.9. That is it for me, I am trying to finish up some household things and need to make a trip to Sprouts. So far I have something scheduled away from the house the entire week coming up. I cancelled out on a CPR course I was going to do tomorrow. I just do not feel like getting up early and spending half of my day doing it and trying not to cough and sneeze all over the place. I originally was doing it to get my certification card again to be back up daycare for my daughter. She decided to go back to teaching instead. I have done this twice before and it would not be bad to refresh my memory. I can do that through videos and reading on the Red Cross website which I looked at this morning. I don't really need the card now.

Roxie, I plan on doing sculpting RX 2 tomorrow along with something else.

Debbie, nice work today. It is not cold here. They are saying some cooler temperatures are coming our way. I was feeling pretty good about the allergies yesterday till I was sitting parked in the car sweating. I opened the windows to get a cross breeze and other peoples exhaust and the wind had me in coughing sneezing fits :( So, I rolled the windows back up, grabbed my box of tissues and sat there sweating.

Roselyn, one week will be gone before you know it. I hope your dad gains some strength soon.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Kettlebell and Dumbbell fusion, 28 minutes, met 6.0, 185 calories, heart rate average 127, max 162, 1,370 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey Sculpting RX workout #2 using 7# dumbbells throughout, 30 minutes, heart rate average 124, max 161, 1,310 steps, met 5.9, 196 calories. Total time was 58 minutes, calories burned 381. I may still do a bit of stretching.

Kettlebell Dumbbell Fusion, 1 minute each movement. 12# dumbbells for compound and weight moves, 3# dumbbells for boxing moves, and 20 # kettlebell for swings and figure 8's
squat curls 12# dbs, punching 3# dbs, double arm swing kettlebell
repeat
deadlift into high pull 12# dbs, upper cut feet switch 3# dbs, kettlebell alternating swings
repeat
kickbacks with a step back lunge 12# dbs, high hooks 4 and low hooks 2 3# dbs, figure 8's 20# Kettlebell
repeat
push ups, sit ups 4 punches sit ups 4 hooks alternating
repeat
stretch

Today I did another Total Body workout, minus the abs, I ran out of time. 3 rounds of the circuit, 16 reps per set and then a added some finishers at the end. I forgot to set my Fitbit so I don't know how many calories I burned.

Warm Up Incline Chest Press- 15's x 16 ( 3 rounds )
INcline Chest Press- 22's x 16

1 Arm Rows- 25's x 16

Upright Rows- 15's x 16

W Curls- 12's x 16

Cross Body Lying Triceps Ext.- 10# x 16

Leg Ext.- 50# x 20

BW Squats- x 30

Finishers:
Bicep Curls- 12's X 34 TF
Lying Triceps Ext.- 10's x 30 TF
Rear Flies- 8's x 30 TF

Im meeting with contractors and painters and movers today to have now time to read posts. I will try to catch up later.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Reactions: WD
Jolie, nice workout. So, are you having the house that you are living in painted? Have you found a house? Sorry if I missed it.

Diane Sue, I am having my current home painted and a lot of work done on it so I can have it listed and on the market by the end of the month! My back is killing me because I have have to pack up so much stuff and get it out so they can stage the house to sell it. And, I’m leaving next Friday to go to Reno Nevada to watch my sons football game and it’s my husband‘s and mine 20th anniversary. The day I get back I will be so busy my head will be spinning! We haven’t even started looking for a house yet We thought we’d wait till we sell ours because we don’t know how long it will take.

Morning:)

Workout is done yay:eek: I did Cardio Coach ‘press play’ ladies, I decided to restart STS, due to all my inconsistencies, I just couldn’t move on, I did NO upprer body workouts last week; knowing I could do better.

Hello Roxie, isn’t it crazy how fast we pick up weight because of my yo-yoing I made a conscious decision to drop 8 more lbs, so that I can have some play room :):):)

Nice workouts everyone.

Jolie, we put our last house up for sale and it was sold in a month. I was taking my time about packing and then it was a frenzy to get things done and moved. Arrangements had to be made for things going into storage and we ended up staying at my daughter's till we found a house and went through the purchasing steps. Fortunately this house was empty. The owner had passed away and the family was anxious to sell. We got it for our low offer. They didn't even counter offer. Packing like that is stressful. At the last we were just throwing things into boxes with no organization. We just finally got through all of the boxes and totes in the garage and attic and finally found some of the items we had been hunting for. This took 4 years!! I do not envy you the packing and work and that has to be bad for the back

Doz, you seem to really be able to stick with STS before, so maybe that is the best thing to do. Keep at it. You will get back into it. Remember how well you were doing?

Good Evening,

My workout today consisted of walking across a parking lot twice and climbing stairs twice to watch the Kansas City Chiefs play the Jacksonville Jaguars rained the whole first half but then it stopped for the second have came home cold and wet but it was fun.

Today starts week 3 of Meso 3 and I did Chest & Back. Had another a great workout. Looking forward to ending this series, getting tired of it.

About 1 min. 20 second rest between each exercise and set
Flat Bench Press - 55#/60# warmup - 12 reps each
Push/Pull - 4 sets/6 reps, alternating exercises
Flat Bench Press - 85#/85#/85#/85#
Barbell Rows - 60#/60#/60#/60#

Flat Bench Flies - 30's/30's/30's/30's
One Arm Rows - 40#/40#/40#/40#

Incline Bench Press - 82#/82#/82#/82#
Barbell Deadlifts - 60#/60#/60#/60#

Incline Bench Flies - 30's/30's/30's/30's
One Arm Horizontal Rows - 35#/35#/35#/35#

I walked in place during the long rests and was able to get some good steps in as well. I needed the rests so I did not rush those. I had enough time to do the entire workout today.

Workout was 63 minutes, I burned 469 calories (woohoo!), and did 2686 steps. HR was 133/168.

I'm sorry, no time for personals but great job on your workouts this weekend!! I'm at work and have a meeting to get to in a few minutes.

Have great workouts today!!

Good Morning,

I did a 30 minute StudioSweat Spin from July 06 2014 w/Mike 31 minutes 8.1 Miles 340 calories burned. I am so tired of the rain have seen the sun in a week.

Today I did a total body workout, 3 rounds of the circuit, 12 reps per set and then I added Finisher exercises at the end. Workout was 50 minutes and I burned 346 calories. I did not sleep well again last night, these hot flashes had me up all night long. I was tired after yesterday packing our whole garage up and moving things ect. I wish I had more energy today. Now I have more contractors and a junk company coming to fix and pick up old stuff. It does feel good to purge!

STS Warm up
Warm up Chest Press- 15's x 16
Chest Press- 25's x 12 ( 3 rounds of this circuit )
DB Pull Overs- 12's x 12
1 Arm Lateral Raise- 12# x 12
Bicep Curls with the EZ Bar- 35# x 12
Lying Triceps Ext.- 15's x 12
Leg Ext- 60# x 16
Leg Curls- 20# x 12

Finishers: ( 1 round )
Chest Press- 15's x 20
DB Pull Overs- 12's x 20
1 Arm Lateral Raise- 8# x 20
Bicep Curls EZ Bar- 25# x 20
Lying Triceps Ext- 8's x 30
Leg Ext.- 40# x 30
Leg Curls 20# x 12

Running late today, have to jump into the shower before workers get here. Great workouts everyone. Welcome to the group Roxy!

This morning I worked out early just in case the roofers came and so I could go to the bank. No bank today it is a holiday for them. No roofers either as it is still raining. I did Fit Split Mixed Impact cardio premix, 29 minutes, heart rate 138 average, 167 max, met 5.9, 189 calories, 2,597 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Intervals #3, 27 minutes, met 6.0, heart rate average 134, max 188, 1,934 steps. Total time was 56 minutes, 368 calories. I have been preparing dinner since my grandson is bringing over a girl for us to meet :D More rain tomorrow. I have grandchildren to pick up two days this week. I got my new Lilly Pulitzer agenda book today and accidentally ordered the bigger one. I don't like it so much. I usually get one every year and it has enough space on each day that I log my workouts and info on it and this one just has space for week of activities :( I like that I have pages that I keep specific notes on that I want handy and my birthdays and anniversaries lists along with pockets for things. I am hoping that I can figure out a way to make this bigger one work. If I could write a whole day's activities on one line it would work! Ha Ha!

Debbie, nice work on getting the steps in along with the STS workout :)

Roxie, I hear you on the rain. Parking Lot walking gets in quite a few steps ;) I think maybe Wednesday and Thursday we might have some relief here. I am tired of emptying buckets and washing towels. Since we had different roofers up there checking out where the leaks are coming from in our sun room, it is so much worse. It has to dry out before they can do the work and seal it.

Jolie, it is always nice to purge and suddenly see some space and not have things feel cluttered and like it is all going to come out at me. I am sure it feels good.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.