Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thurs., Oct. 19th

Dallys, that apple snack works with berries, pears, and peaches as well. I have thrown in nuts before too.

Lora, I put my meals in my pocket diet program on my pda and I can look at my meals individually or for the day in grams and percentages. I put in what I want for a meal and look at the macros. If they aren't where I want them I delete and change them. Those baked apples are just a diced up apple with cinnamon sprinkled on it and some splenda. I microwave mine for 3 minutes because my built in microwave is low powered compared to the countertop I just had quit. You can eat it without topping if you like. Vanilla yogurt is good too. I don't eat a lot of yogurt though. Most has hfcs in it. I like stirring the protein powder into the nonfat yogurt so I get some protein with my carb snack. Nuts like Dallys used are good too.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hey Hey Maniacs!!!

Did my chest/back work before work this morning

25 pushups
bb rows with 75# bb 3 sets/8
Bench 65# 3 sets/8
Lat pulldowns w/80# 3 sets/8
I know I did something else, but can't remember.

I go into work and speak to the girl that has been talking behind my back. I tell her that if there is something she wants to say...PLEASSSEEEE let me know cuz I sure would HATE to find out from someone else. OY!!!:p She goes..."oh, yeah...sure". lmao. I am known as the quiet, easygoing girl, but when someone lights a fire to my butt...WATCHOUT!!! }( Hubby told me to keep quiet, I just can't. And before I left, I announced if there was "anything" else that needed my attention. LMAO!!!

Lora,

I just ordered: Angeronalia, La Befena (sp?), Lick It, Snow White, Snow Storm and November. tada~

Diane Sue - what is hfcs in yogurt? I eat nonfat yogurt...but the apples with cinnamon and splenda sound fine to me....or is it lacking something if you don't have a creamy component? What did Dallys put on hers nuts and low fat sour cream? I must have missed that also. Ever since everyone started listed their meals.....I can't keep up with everyting......yikes......I'm getting old ...LOL.

I'm watching High Intensity STep and I'm bummed cuz I was gonna do the DVDs as they are filmed and do a 4 day split with them, but this cardio is too high impact without my foot being healed.....so now I have to figure out other options until I get the go ahead from the foot doctor. I dont' want to refracture it and it's been hurting a bit. I really only got the okay to walk on it for 20 minutes straight last time I was there and do some low impact cardio....so I've already been pushing it a bit.
I may do a weighted 3 day split and just do the low impact cardio for now. The music is better on this one.

Toasty - I need to get some money so I can purchase the Yules. I only had money for a few of them. Funds are low around here.

Diane Sue,

What is hcfs?

Lora,

I am digging around and finding stuff to sell. lol. Lucky me. hehe

Your getting old. Nah. I need glasses now though. I can't see too good close up. Sucks.

Diane Sue - I just checked my yogurt and my Danon Light and Fit sugar free does not have hfcs. good....cuz i love my yogurt. I do have my Very Cherry with hfcs as a treat from time to time though......but since I gave up my caramel cream/tootsie roll daily habit .....I feel I deserve the yogurt treat once in a while. When I start working again, I'm probably gonna go back to eating candy again. For some reason, work stress makes me want sweets. Wish I could be as disciplined as you! I'm weak!

Suz - If i work legs on the same day that I spin......which should I do first, spin or weighted leg work????

Dinner was 6 oz ground turkey breast cooked with some southwest sizzle seasoning, chili powder and onions. I put this and some fat free cheddar on two low carb la tortilla factory tortillas. Snack will be 1 scoop whey protein and coffee with soy milk.
calories 1863.7
39.5% carbs 184.0
37.9% protein 176.5
21.7% fat 44.9

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

WTG on the workouts and eats everyone! :D

Here's my meals for today:

#1: Protein smoothie
#2: Tuna, salad w/tomato, sprouts, cucumber & lettuce, ranch dressing
#3: 2 pkgs. plain oatmeal sweetened w/Stevia, 1 cup Carb Control yogurt
#4: Boneless/skinless chicken breasts, salad w/tomato, sprouts, cucumber & lettuce
#5: 1 cup lowfat yogurt, 2 tbsp salsa

Calories: 1786
Fat: 57.5g, 28.98%
Protein: 223g, 49.49%
Carbs: 102g, 22.84%

For you all's who posted about hfcs in yogurt - I always get either Dannon Light ff yogurt (sweetened with sucralose) or, Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom yogurt (with 4 carbs per serving I think). My favorite is Kroger's Carb Control yogurt - 4 grams of carbs per serving, and 12 grams of protein :D Too bad it comes in only 4 flavors :(

Well, we never did make it out to dinner. So, I stayed home and watched "Saw 1" and "Saw 2" (does Donny Walberg survive? Don't tell me!) with a huge bowl of very lightly buttered popcorn and a beer (Coke Lisa will love that! ;)). That was dinner.:) I will watch "Saw 3" probably tomorrow. Love these movies!

Penney- I've just been adding a little jam to ff plain yogurt and find it's just as good as any flavored yogurt...who knew?:) Great job on the eats today!

Diane Sue- Great idea on the different fruits with the genious protein powder sour cream combo.

Char- I would have done exactally what you did. I'm the quiet easy going type too, but don't %#(@ with me or else!!!}(

Lora Most music usually doesn't bother me in workouts, but I do have my limitations (but, give me a bad outfit and it's over!). I just zone it out and concentrate on the workout. BUT, if the music is good, I'm right on it and more inclined to use it!}( I don't get the new ones till Tues.

Off to the hot tub.:p

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

I love reading the 'meals' posts! (Thanks Deb). I sure have alot to improve upon!!

Lora-do you like the dvd's overall?

Dallys-a movie is just not the same without popcorn & coke}(

Workout was GS Legs.

1. 1 egg, slice toast, 1/2 banana. Coffee w/sugar.
2. 5 reduced fat wheat thins w/ hummus. Breath deep tea.
3. very small plate of: rice, tuna, tomatoe. Coke.
4. 2 (small) granola bars. Coke.
5. lightly sauteed string beans, rice, pork tenderloin W/ mandarin oranges.

Come on Suz.....where is your diet??}(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDI:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.