Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for October 2021

Yesterday I did a Tracy Steen Full Body no repeat. This morning I did a CDoerner step routine.

I was out for the weekend - flew back to Iowa for my uncle's funeral.

We are slammed at work and one co-worker just went out as her brother passed away from COVID. His wife has it too and is also in the hospital but the family hasn't told her yet as they are afraid she will give up fighting...

Jolie - so glad your dog is doing better!

Debbie - good on the job!!

Belinda - Glad Sadie is settling is so well with you!

Reactions: WD
Today I did CDorner 30 minute Low Impact Cardio Walking Workout(no jumping) 33 minutes, heart rate 137/177, 185 calories, 3,944 steps. I liked this one and the music was pretty good. I then did Cathe's Boss Loops Glutes and Core doing only the standing work and part of the stretch, 24 minutes, wore my medium loop, heart rate 125/159, 125 calories, 1,124 steps. I finished with CDorner Mobility Hiit, 32 minutes, heart rate 85/109, 63 calories, 376 steps. This was from today and I liked it. Not too much on the hands and knees stuff. The only thing I had problem with was the lunge segment where she rotates her arm back and the forward. That hurt my right shoulder so I just lifted up, but not back. I think those workouts that have you do the scorpion with your arm way back behind lying on it is a real problem. I did some of that on Cathe mobility and Chris and really hurt afterward, so no more of that for me. At least till I find out what is going on. Total time today was 89 minutes, 373 calories, 5,441 steps. I had someone come to the door mid loop workout and for whatever reason, he rang and left before I got to the door. I had to get out of the loop and had grabbed the wrong remote. Then I pushed end the workout instead of pause so had to restart and add the two together. I can see the guy on camera and he did not look like a worker. Then during mobility electric workers came wanting to hook up a line so had to get in our yard. Surely there is more boxes somewhere else in this neighborhood!! The last time it was to hook up a street light they had just put in.

Debbie, I am sorry that you did not get a call from that job yet. Maybe they are taking their time going through the applicants. I have checked out some of these other instructors and really thought I couldn't do it just because the music did not make me want to workout. Good workout though. I don't think that I would be doing a renegade row myself, but that is amazing you did it. Interesting that she used yoga blocks. I keep thinking I need to replace my yoga blocks and foam roller. Over the years they have been stabbed with pencils and have chunks bit out and teeth marks from grandchildren. This dates those items as most of my grandchildren are adults and youngest is 7. Cathe, has a nice looking foam roller in her shop. I am tempted. Funny thing was, Chris said she will probably get some complaints, and I thought she was going to say about the content, but she said about all of the laughter which she said was a good thing to be happy and laugh. Okay, I did not think the subject was funny anymore than I think vulgar comedy is funny. Oh, well, I don't have to watch it again. I have often wondered how those people were able to workout and type messages and she is trying to comment back and laughing at their comments.
I hope the farmer family knows what dose and what they are doing. I think a lot of the time the medical people use more than one alternative med.

Doreen, that is so sad about your coworkers family and covid. I hope the wife comes through it. Nice work on Tracey Steen and CDorner step today.

Belinda, nice work getting in the Upper body Epic III workout.

Jolie, I am sorry that your son is having to fight over the vaccine. Really those that have natural immunity seem to be doing really well. I am so happy that your dog is doing so well. I hope they come back with positive news. Nice walk today.

Roselyn, I am glad that your mother is improving. I am sorry it is a slow process though. Nice work on getting in legs today.

Last edited:
I had so many YT notifications today and all the workouts looked good. I ended up choosing another R/C 1 hour Total Body Conditioning Cardio and Weights. Really liked it. These gals are growing on me. I see Yvette Bachmann released a YT Step Cardio workout. I think I may do that tomorrow. I kinda miss her workouts.

BTW, I don't know if any of you are interested, and maybe you already know, Amy Bento Ross has some YT workouts. Some are pretty good. I subscribed. Her channel is Rossfit. Not the best quality, but she has a good variety. Just thought I would mention it.
Doreen, Tracy has a couple good ones this week.

Roselyn, glad your mom is doing better.

Jolie, glad your dog is better! They can make amazing recoveries. Covid rules and theories constantly change. It's getting ridiculous. I think they want us all to be miserable. Stats are so wrong, its sickening.

Debbie, hope you hear something. Don't get discouraged yet. If they have a lot of applicants, it may take them awhile.

Belinda, sounds like you are really enjoying your new dog.

Diane, weird comments from CDorner. I haven't heard her say anything weird, but wow! I haven't done any of her workouts in awhile. When I can get back into stepping, I am going to do a bunch of hers. It seems like she is quieter and more focused in those.

Good workouts everyone! As Tracy Steen says, "move daily"! And we all are.

Cam, I have checked out some of Amy Ross workouts. The ones in her house are better than the first ones she did when she was getting started with the rebounder. Funny as she has her dog come in sometimes. Maybe not as much as Chris though. I have a lot of her older dvds some I will probably never be able to do again, like the ones with the double kettlebells. That was back when I picked up 25's and 30's in kettlebells. Chris longer step workouts that she does on Saturdays are a lot less chatty and fun to do. I did Subscribe a while back to Amy's youtube. She is getting more of a variety.

I am feeling pretty good this week, just sore from Tuesday's workout which is cool. Haven't felt like this in quite some time. I do have a knot in my upper left back and I worked on it last night. My PT therapist told me when I press on these knots that I might have to do it for 4 to 5 mintues!!! She said do it until the knot gives up. I did that last night and man did that hurt. I could feel the knot eventually slowly release but I don't think it is totally gone. Interesting that you have to press on them for so long with some knots. Maybe that's why this one is still here, because I never pressed on it for long - usually only 30 seconds.

That job I applied for hired someone. :( So frustrating. And my cousin isn't doing well at all. She can't situp so now everyone is worried about her getting pneumonia. She isn't drinking or eating anything either. I just can't believe we might lose her. My heart is breaking.

Anyways, I did RAW Cardio Crush and had a great workout. I love this one, it is fun and Kaitlin is working out with Kelly. I used two risers this time because she'll do some boxing moves on it and it made it much harder. I did the plank - knee ins for the most part, I'm glad I can hold myself up finally.

Workout was 40 minutes and when I did this one with my Fitbit I burned 229 calories. Probably about the same today.

Belinda - I will definitely give Epic III a try after I'm finished with Beast Mode. There aren't many workouts with the Beast Mode series. I'm loving it and can't wait for tomorrow's workout. Nice job yesterday with your workout! How do you hear the timer when you listen to your own music? When I'm doing bent over exercises, it's hard to tell when the 40 seconds is up.

Jolie - Happy birthday to your son! Wow, 21!!! Time is flying, that's for sure. I can't believe the colleges but that is happening in a lot of places. I called the landscaping place but it was too late, they already hired someone. It's going to be hard getting a new job right now with unemployment benefits running out. I wish this job would have appeared a few months back. Oh well...

Roselyn - Your mom doesn't have COVID does she? I hope she recovers quickly. So weird how all that just happened so quickly.

Doreen - So sorry to hear about your coworkers family. This disease is so sad and should never have happend. Hope you had a good trip to Iowa.

Diane - Sorry you had so many interruptions during your loop workout, I hate when that stuff happens. I personally think using yoga blocks as a heel lift is just way too high, that would kill my knees. I have a 2x4 wood block somewhere, I need to find that. I used that back in the day and it was perfect. Are you going to see a doctor about your shoulder again? Maybe they need to do an MRI on it? My only issue right now is the stupid knot in my shoulder blade and my tricep. I can't get my tricep to not hurt. My PT thinks it the nerve that she's been working on but I think it's more than that. I go back today so I will talk to her about it.

Cam - I know what you mean about all the YT workout! There are tons. So many workouts, so little time. LOL!! Great job with your workout!

Have a great day everyone!!!

I did a Tracy Steen Upbody Push Pull this morning. I like her formats when she does 40/10 - it just keeps you moving along so no wasted time.

Today I was supposed to do P90X Chest and Back but my dvd player was not loading! So, I did my favorite Caroline Girvan Upper body workout, it is a killer and I loved it. It is called 45 minute Upper Body/Dumbbell and Body weight workout and boy oh boy am I going to feel this tomorrow. I did lite weights and still got such a pump. The heaviest DB I picked up was #15 but for me it was plenty because of the the high reps you can get in 40 seconds with a 20 second rest. This is from the EPIC series. If you did this just 1 day per week you would be ok on upper body for the week. I did not wear my FB so I have no idea about the calorie burn. However, I was working hard during this workout. My 23rd wedding anniversary is on Sunday and I have NO idea what to get my husband for a gift. I am thinking new hiking or running shoes. What do you think or is that cheesy? Maybe trail shoes, that have some really cool ones at REI.

So I found out about the vaccine, it contains stem cells and tissue from aborted babies and that is how you can get out of taking it due to religious beliefs. My son is a Catholic and hopefully that works at the University.

Debbie, sorry about not getting the job at the landscaping company. There is always be another job around the corner. Nice job on the RAW workout today. You should try the Caroline G workout I did today, it is an Epic burner! I have a knot in my shoulder blade I need to workout on today myself. Can't anyone in your family just admit your cousin into the hospital and say she cannot make the decision about treatment on her own that she is not able to make the decision based on fear or something like that? How sad for your family that she is just giving up like this!

Doreen, nice job on the workouts the last couple of days.

Diane, nice job on the workout yesterday. We have rain in the forecast for Friday so I am thinking of making a big batch of Tuscan soup to have on had this weekend. Yum. What is your favorite soup to make?

Belinda, I hope you have a great workout today.

Cam, I love Yvette Bachman workouts too! But, they are too high of impact for me but I just modify instead. I like the weights with step workouts the best. Both myself and Roselyn have done them in the past and boy do they do wonders for my legs. Great job with the workout yesterday.

Roselyn, nice workout yesterday and that is wonderful that your mom is getting better slowly but surely.

Make it a great day!

Hi everyone,

I did Caroline G. SLOW 'N INTENSE Hamstrings & Glute Workout | EPIC III Day 23 plus a walk before we took Sadie to her vet appointment and got her groomed. My old vet and this staff are all crazy about Sadie :) The groomer did an amazing job grooming Sadie. She needed it, lol. She is tired now. Long day for her.

Debbie - yes, I leave the volume on low so I can her the timer, play my own music. Lately I find good music on YT. I also love Caroline's workouts. She is tough. That is interesting you have to press on those knots for so long. Glad it's helping. Sorry about the landscaping job:( I was hoping you get it.

Jolie - happy birthday to your son!! Wow, he is 21.

Doreen - sorry about your coworker. So sad how many people are sick with covid. I do enjoy Sadie so much. It's like she has been with us for years.

Cam - I do enjoy my dog Sadie. She is a wonderful, sweet, little girl. I still can't believe how someone can just get rid of her like that :( I used to do Amy R. workouts. They are too high impact for me. I need to keep things low impact these day's.

Diane - I hate interruptions when I workout. Sorry it happened to you. Great job on CDorner 30 minute Low Impact Cardio Walking Workout yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow.

Today I needed to get up and go to the grocery store, so I did Step Boss Step Sync with about 10 minutes of Amy Ross step, 60 minutes, heartrate 130/165, 290 calories, 5,270 steps. Amy's workout was okay, but I she was adding on movements before I had the first ones down and I just was not wanting to work on that right now. Normally I catch on pretty quickly, but once in awhile I have to work on a combo at a time for awhile. I just went to what my original plan was.
Her filming was weird, I am guessing from a cell phone?? since it was narrow and tall? She was outside on her deck.

Debbie, that is not good about your cousin not sitting up. My daughter instructed me to get up and move some throughout the day. She also bought me over strongest Mucinex and some Niquil. She told me not to use cough suppressant and take some aspirin to keep blood thin. I am sorry this is happening. Surely they know protocol. Maybe she should go back to the hospital. This is too long for her to be sick.
That is interesting about the knot. When I do that upper back stuff with the foam roller with Chris, I spend quite a bit of time on the knots and sometimes I pause and just stay there longer when I find a tough one. It really does help. I have no knots right now myself. Just this crazy shoulder and arm issue. Today it really hurts and shopping and pushing a loaded cart to the back of the parking lot did not help.
That is a good workout. I have done it quite a lot. I find Kelly doing boxing on the step generally is not bad with two risers as it is not a lot of stepping and jumping off and on the step. I used to keep a two by four block in my workout room and one time my husband needed it for some reason and I never got it back. Generally the high step topper works okay. I go back to the Arthritis doctor next week and he already mentioned maybe needing to do another mri to see what is going on. He does think it has to do with the rotator cuff, but I am thinking whatever it is it has to do with a nerve as well because of it hurting down into my wrist. I am sorry that you did not get the job, that is disappointing.

Doreen nice work with Tracey Steen push pull today. I like it when the workouts keep moving.

Jolie, nice workout today with Caroline Girvan. It sounds like a good one. I thought they use aborted babies, but according to what I heard they tested the vaccines on aborted cells to make sure they work, but they are not in the vaccines. That was my thought too though. I hope it works out for him. Either way they were used one way or another. Happy soon to be 23rd anniversary. You probably know your husband's likes better than I would. The shoes sound cool to me ;) The tuscan soup sounds yummy. I have several that I make often. Here is one I think I make the most often. My 13 year old granddaughter and her mother loved it and when they were around for lunch I made sure that I had some made. Coconut Chicken Curry Soup - Paint The Kitchen Red Today I ate one that I recently tried that has almond flour dumplings in it and is a chicken and vegetable soup. It is okay, but I doubt I will make it over and over again.

Belinda, nice work with Carolyn Girvan today. It sounds like you and Sadie had quite an eventful day.

Last edited:
I did do Yvette Bachmann's Step Cardio Hiit. I Really needed a good cardio. It wasn't that high impact. She did quite a bit of lower impact in this one, which is great for me right now. I really shouldn't do too much jumping yet. I used 1 set of risers and I got a great cardio workout. I found myself chuckling a little because Yvette isn't a big smiler and it seemed like someone behind the camera was telling her to smile. She kept plastering this big unnatural smile on her face.

Diane, that is Amy's video that looked good, but not sure if the narrow camera would bother me.

Good workouts everyone!

Last edited:
This morning I had a really great workout doing Caroline's Beast Mode Back and Biceps. My PT Therapist showed me some exercises to do instead of normal rows - Diane, these were mainly the exercises we were doing like those pushups where you only use your bottom lat to make the movement, things like that. So when I did my row, I really concentrated on not tightening my traps and neck (which is almost impossible) and just do the exercises with my lower lat. I really felt it big time. Fun workout.

4 sets of 40 seconds on/20 off - she did 10 seconds with the single arm exercises.

Back
Single
Arm Row: 20#
Supine Row: 12# (these are just rows with your palms forward)
Landmine Row: 20# (this is where you hold onto one dumbbell with both hands and pull towards your middle)
Pullover: 15# (I like how she does these, holding a dumbbell with palms facing the ceiling holding each end of the dumbbell, really helps to concentrate more on the lower blade than the upper back)
Dead Stop Rows: Skipped - I had enough

Biceps
Dumbbell Curls
: 12's
Alternate Hammer Curls: 15's/15's/12's/12's
W Curls: 10's

Finisher
Half Bottom Curls/Half Top Curls/Full Curls
: 12's for 40 seconds - only 1 set
Half Bottom/Half Top/Full Hammer Curls: 12's for 40 seconds - only 1set
Half Bottom/Half Top/Full W Curls: 10's for 40 seconds - only 1set

Killer workout, loved it. It was only 39 minutes long. These are perfect with time for me. I turned her volume down and played my own music. Much better!!

No time for personals, I have the bus driver banquet tonight and need to go set up the hall. Have a great day everyone!!

Today I went for a 4.3 mile walk outside, it is cool and overcast and it made my walk so much easier not dying from the heat like I did all summer long. I did walk through the hills, walk was 1 hour 19 minutes and I burned 787 calories. I like my new shoes a lot but I do not think they will last that long, the new soles all of the manufactures are using to make the shoes lighter weight wear out faster than the older soles I have noticed. We are getting rain tomorrow, this is just incredible for So Cal to get his type of weather this time of the year. Hopefully now that it is snowing up in Northern CA, the fires will finally go out!

Debbie, great job on the Caroline workout today.

Cam, way to go on the Yvette workout yesterday. I wonder if I have done that one, I will have to check it out.

Diane Sue, thanks for the soup recipe, I will have to make it this winter, I love soup when it is cold outside. Is Amy Ross, Amy Bento? I had a lot of her dvds in the past but never could get into them for whatever reason.

Belinda, I hope you have a great workout today.

Make it a great day.

Evening,

No workout today. I woke up this morning, my toe was blue and huge pus-filled blister. Went to see the doctor this mornin she had to drain the blister.. I been feeling something on my toe since Sunday, didn't think of it too much. When I woke up my toe hurt like hell. It's not a ingrown toenail, it's around my nail.

I will be back tomorrow.

I did KCM Your Best Body. I did just about both workouts. My arms are shaky. This and Strength & Stamina are my favorites of hers.

Tomorrow I would like to do a yoga fusion type workout. No weights. Do any of you ladies have any YT suggestions? I don't want a slow yoga workout, but more of a faster pace light cardio core fusion type. I guess something like Michelle Dozois 360.

Jolie, shoes are so expensive and the quality doesn't match the price tag. Glad you are having cooler temps. I can't believe our warmer Wisconsin Fall so far. Amazing! Tomorrow is rainy, this weekend is sunny and 70'. Perfect!

Debbie, glad the shoulder and back are feeling good.

Belinda, that sounds really painful. How did that happen?

Good workouts everyone!

I did the first 30 minutes of this Leg workout by CDoerner. I liked it - just straightforward leg pyramid.
I skipped the walking lunges and bonus because I could tell my legs were done and I did a Nourish Move Love weighted abs.

5 BEST Weighted Ab Exercises At Home **Perform all single-sided moves (1, 2, 4 and 5) on the right side of the body for the first set, then on the left for the second set. 1️⃣ Single Leg Deadlift Dumbbell Pass + Knee Drive Pass Under R/L 2️⃣ Staggered Wood Chop R/L 3️⃣ Forearm Plank Dumbbell Pass + Side Plank with Toe Touch 4️⃣ Single Sided Weighted Dead Bug R/L 5️⃣ Quarter Turkish Get Up R/L

Today I did CDorner Tabata Workout to the Beat, no equipment. This was not the one that she had originally announced for today On her website. It was okay, but there was impact and it was not all standing unless you followed doing the modifications. I did modifications, but at a higher intensity than suggested. Yoga Mama was doing the modifications through all but one segment. This was 38 minutes, 20/10, heart rate 155/181, 255 calories, 4,115 steps. It did have pretty good music. I also did Boss Bands Total Body, doing the lower body standing work and warm up and ending with the stretch, 27 minutes, heart rate 102/137, 82 calories. 427 steps. I also did foam rolling and used my therapy balls. Total workout time was 65 minutes not counting rolling, 337 calories, 4,452 steps.

Cam, I have only done a few of Yvettes workout. I remember liking a Christmas one she did, maybe last year? She used Christmas music and it was fun. That is funny that someone behind was trying to get her to smile.

Debbie, great workout. I try really hard to focus more on those lower lats and leave the neck and traps out of it. They try to take over though, but I think it helps to focus the move somewhere else so the traps and neck are not used so much. I have this almost constant focus on my shoulders pulled back and feeling my posture and spine straighten. Sometimes I think I do it so much I make the muscles sore at times. I used my therapy balls today after the foam roller, and man, I found a spot behind that right shoulder and in the lat area that hurt so much, I had to lighten up putting pressure on it. I was surprised after the morning before workout stretching and doing the foam rolling that there was such a tender spot there. No way could I keep my body weight completely on it. I nearly jumped off the ball. It sounds like your therapist is really helpful. After listening to you and to Belinda, I think my therapist visits were not that great. I asked questions and mentioned pieces of equipment I had and was using and some exercises, and not much comment from them. I think they just had a certain protocol of moves for different situations and would check their computers for what would be next. All of those weeks I watched different people getting therapy and I could see it was sort of standard moves. That and the therapist did not do all of it, they had mostly college students run you through the moves and they spent about 30 minutes with you working on things and if they wanted to add to the moves they would set that up and run you through it. I hope that the bus driver banquet went well today.

Jolie, I like soups in the winter as well. Summers I find it hard to get into much cooking. Nice walk today. Yes, shoes do seem to be much lighter. I think my New Balance shoes I got last feel pretty much broken down now. You are probably right. I think we have some rain in the forecast next week. I am hoping it is not when I have to make the long drives and get to appointments. Yes, Amy Ross is Amy Bento. I always had fun with her dvds. Her cardio has interesting choreography and some portions I learn quickly, but some it takes me a bit. Once I have it down it is really fun. I always liked her weight workouts as well. It looks like she has some variety of types of workout so far on her Youtube.

Roselyn, nice work with Heather Robertson Hiit.

Belinda, sorry about the toe. That is odd that it is just around the toe. I hope it heals quickly since you have been to the doctor and they took care of it.

Cam, I have not done Strength and Stamina or Your Best Body in awhile. Before Kelly started the Raw channel, I was doing those workouts a lot. I have a folder of all of them and mixes etc.. Notes on moves. She has some really good ones. As far as fusion types of yoga I can not think of much on youtube. Have you tried CDorner's Cardio Mobility workouts that are listed as cardio? Maybe Jessica Smith? I have her Balance Series of workouts on Amazon that I purchased. They are movement based workouts, but not all out cardio. I would bet she has similar on youtube. There was someone else that I did on Amazon prime that was free that had some pretty active yoga type workouts. I will have to see if I can find her.

Doreen, is that the lower body workout from this week? I looked at it, and had to make myself not do it as I know picking up the weights will set off pain. It is getting quite depressing. Using the bands today on the squats and deadlift moves had my wrists and forearms throbbing. Great workout with the lower body and doing the abs. I often stop before the end of those leg workouts. I do like her lower body workouts a lot though. That looks like a good abs workout. I have always liked the ones that use weights.

My bus driver banquet went really well but boy was participation down this year. I usually have about 175 at this event and last night there were only 66 people. Sort of a bummer but I received many emails during the day saying that drivers had an unexpected route to drive or that some were sick. It was still a very nice evening and food was good. Plus I had a key note speaker who did an hour of positivity and relationships with students. It was excellent. I didn't get home until 9 and after working an 8 hour day and then the banquet, I was really tired. I told myself that if I didn't feel like I had enough sleep, I'd just skip my workout this morning and sleep for another hour. But, I felt great and had an excellent workout.

I did Caroline's Beast Mode Lower Body Workout - Legs, Quads and Hamstrings. This was tough but good and it went fast. It feels really good to work my legs again, it's been a long, long time.

4 Sets, 40 seconds on/20 seconds off

Sumo w/Pause: 25#/35# for 3 sets (this one she held the pause for about 5 seconds, killer)
RDL (Deadlifts, not sure what the R means): 20's
BSS: 20# (starting to like this exercise)
Lunge Hold, Rise on Beep: 15's (she held these for 5 seconds, killer again)
1/2 Rep Sumo, Rising 1 Time: 35# (held these for about 15 seconds 2 times)
Close BSS: BW
Forward Leaning Lunges: 20#
BSS: BW
Fast Static Lunge: BW

Finisher
30/30/30 no rest
Suitcase Squats: 15's
Close Squats: 20#
Fast 1/2 Squats: BW

Wow, legs were burning. I will feel this tomorrow. One complaint (I always have a complaint it seems) she does no warmups in these. I really wish she would. I tried doing GS Legs warmup and I waste so much time getting the DVD out, my DVD player is a piece of shit and didn't work right so I just did my own warmup. Not sure why she doesn't do a warmup. Her workouts are excellent, though. Love them.

Diane - I heard that you should move around as much as possible if you have COVID as well. I know my cousin isn't doing anything at all. I haven't heard anything yesterday or today yet, I keep hoping she is getting better. Who is Yoga Mama? Good job with your workouts yesterday. Yes, I really like my therapist, she works out, too, so I think that helps and she knows what I'm talking about. Sitting still causes me to have pain but I have a feeling that will always happen. I just need to stand and work for a while each day, that seems to help. There are times I use my Body Buddy and feel knots I didn't even know I had, too. Some are really painful which is so weird that you don't notice them until you use a therapy ball or the BB.

Jolie - Glad your shoes are doing well and are comfortable. I had to wear stupid dress shoes last night and by the time I got home I couldn't even walk. And they weren't even high heels, and the body of them were stretchy so why they hurt my feet so bad is beyond me. I hate that. Great job with your walk up those hills!!

Roselyn - I also love Beast Mode, wish there were more in that series of workouts. I think there are only 10 and some are cardio which I didn't do. I have two more I think to do then I will start on Epic III.

Belinda - OMG that is horrible about your toe! Wow, I bet that really hurt, I wonder what could have done that? I hope it's better today.

Cam - Good job with your workout. I love Kelly's workouts, they are all good.

Doreen - Great job with your workouts yesterday.

Have a great weekend everyone, I am looking forward to the end of the today!!!

I just did a 30 minute cycle this morning - I just follow along with these virtual videos. I found I like it better to just try to follow what the road is doing for resistance and speed instead of having an instructor with a timer. There is background music with a beat you can also follow for cadence so sometimes I match that and sometimes not!

Hi everyone,

I did Caroline's FEROCIOUS Full Body Workout - Strength Training | EPIC III Day 24. I had to modify the deep lunges with my toe.

Debbie - thank you! The doctor said I must have scratched it and it got infected. We did spent the day outdoors on Saturday and Sunday. The mosquitos ate me alive, I was scratching everywhere. My toe is still blue and swollen. Hopefully it will get better by this weekend. Glad your bus driver banquet went really well last night. You had a long day yesterday. Hopefully you get some rest this weekend.

Diane - I was itching on Saturday being outside, I thought a mosquito bit me on my toe Saturday. I had bites all over my body. I didn't think much. I had sandals with straps on maybe I it rubbed in the heat?

Cam, Roselyn, Doreen and Jolie - have a great workout.

Have a great Friday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.