Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Mau 2019

Jolie, what a beautiful view and you do not have to look out at your next door neighbors yard :) I love the view.

Hi everyone,

D49 AAA is done.

I like following along a workout dvd's too, but sometimes it's nice to to just follow a written workout and play your own music.

Debbie - you are welcome! I bought a back up dvd player a few years ago.

Jolie - beautiful view! I wouldn't mind waking up and workout to this view.

Diane - thank you! I will check out KCM and all the other streaming sites once I am done with my workouts.

Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Reactions: WD
No workout for me today, I am sore and tired. I went for a 2.5 mile walk in the hills and I burned 398 cal. Since the hills are quite steep, I get a pretty good leg workout.

Belinda, great job on the workout today. The hill that you see in my view off the balcony is a great walk, what a great but burner!

I will check back in later to see what everybody does for their workouts today.

Have a great Friday.

Today I did the new May Ripped and Ride Raw workout, this was fun and time went by fast. It moved from around 4 minute spin segments to the heavy bag. She does say you can shadow box with dumbbells. I wore my combat gloves. This was 43 minutes, heart rate was 122 average and 152 max, met 7.0, 273 calories, 2,797 steps. I then did Kelly's Slim sculpting core and abs premix with the 15# kettle bell, 32 minutes, 132 calories, met 4.5, 466 steps, heart rate was 103 average, 139 max. I finished off with Kellys Body Design Yoga, 13 minutes, 37 calories met 3.0, 46 steps. Total time was 88 minutes, 442 calories, 3,309 steps.

Belinda, nice work today. There are so many streaming services out there to choose from now.

Diane - nice job today. You are right, there are so many, great streaming services out there and choose from. Once I am done with all mine, I will keep it down to only 1. It gets expensive if you have a few at a time.

Jolie - it looks like a great butt burner, very hilly :) Beautiful view.

Jolie, I missed you post. I bet you do get quite a workout when walking in the hills.

Belinda, I prefer keeping my streaming to one. But then I didn't want to stop Raw when I did Les Mill or the last round of Cathe. I will probably keep hers for a long time. There is a great choice of different methods of working out and I am really enjoying it.

I am out of town for the weekend but did workout this morning. I did a 21 minute Max Trainer workout and had a great workout. Those seem to be getting harder for me for some reason, but may it was just because I didn't have a good meal Thursday evening. Anyways, I'm glad I did something.

Workout was 24 minutes, burned 165 calories (MT said 197), went 1678 steps and HR was 129/165.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Quiick check in and I will try to get back later. My grandson is here and we are helping someone with moving this morning. I did Fit Split Time saver Low Impact Cardio, 27 minutes, heart rate average 122, max 152, 1,920 steps, met 7.5, 174 calories. I lowered the met from workout manager which was 8.5. I really do not get their mets because under the basic group cardio for low impact cardio it says 5.0 met. A lot of older workouts have lower mets from the new ones. Maybe method of the workout?

Debbie, nice work getting something in. I like to try as it loosens up the stiffness for the day.

Good morning hot mamas! I had a kick butt Yvette workout, Cardio Step, heavy weights and core. Workout was 1 hour and I burned 659 calories. I then added a few bicep and leg exercises at the end just for fun. Since I have stairs in my house, I ran up and down them 20 times and boy was I huffing and puffing. Me knees are used to them now so I don't worry about soreness anymore. Average heart rate was 129 and max was 168. I am drenched. Now I have to take my dog for a walk up those hill ") "( not sure how I feel about that right now!

Debbie, have a nice time going out of town this weekend and that is wonderful that you got a quick cardio workout in before you left. I feel very blessed right now about where i am living. It is only for 1 year so I will enjoy it while I can. Who knows maybe we will buy somewhere are this area next year.

Belinda, great job on the workout today. Have a nice weekend.

Diane Sue, have fun with your grandson today and nice job getting the workout in too!

Cheers.

Hey everyone :) I missed you guys :)

It’s time to get back on my grind kick started with Cardio Coach ‘press play’ bout killed me. See you all tomorrow.

This morning I did a Studio Sweat Sculpting workout - 50 minutes. She started with 50 pushups and 100 situps- owie - I did pushups on my knees. The class was struggling with this one and I had to drop weight a couple times too. I'm sure its a good class but I didn't add to my favorites!

Good afternoon,

I had a great birthday yesterday. I ate way too much food :) Today I am back on track with my eating.

Today I did SBF stretch. I will rest of the day, I am very tired, we didn't get home until midnight. I guess I am getting old, lol.

Jolie - I did had an amazing weekend. I hope you did too.

Diane - me too. It does get expensive if you stream more than one. Great job!

Diane and Doreen - thank you for the birthday wishes.

Great job with your workouts yesterday and today.

Have a great Sunday! I will be back tomorrow.

Had a great weekend but ate way too much. Back to business!

This morning I did Cathe's Live new workout, "Upper Body Core Crusher" from 4/25/19 and had a great workout. I liked this one but I am not liking the ab workouts she does anymore. They are really hard on the low back and I modified and did different exercises when she was doing the rag exercises. What happened to normal situps, etc.? Also, I wish she'd change up the exercises, all the workouts are starting to seem to be the same.

I forgot my workout sheet at home but I will try to remember how it went. I will come in there and tweek it later if I got it wrong.

Each segment is done two time through.

Chest & Tri's
Pushups
- 16 reps
Close Grip Bench to Press: 15's - 12 reps
Triceps Pushups off Bench: 8 reps
Dumbbell Flies: 15's - 12 reps
Dips: 24/31 reps

Shoulders
Shoulder Pushups:
3 sets
Overhead Press: 15's/12.5's - 8 reps (1.5's)
Rear Flies: 12's - 10 reps
Lateral Raise: 8's/5's - 24 reps
Hip Huggers: 15's/12.5's - 16 reps

Back/Biceps
Pullovers:
30# - 10/8 reps
One Arm Row: 25# - 16 reps
T-Band Pulls: 32 reps
Dumbbell Curls w/Tubing: 8's/5's - 24/16 reps
8-Point Curls: 12's - 2 times threw
Hammer Curl: 15's - 8 reps

Workout was 55 minutes, burned 393 calories and HR was 139/188.

Have a great workout everyone!! I do not have time for personals again. Can't wait until this week is over!!!

Last edited:
Kettlebell with Olga this morning on SSoD for 35 mintues. Solid kettlebell work with a few twists thrown in.

Debbie - that does look like a good workout. I find that true with Cathe Live- it all starts to seem the same. I think its a tough call between keeping it new and the fact that you need the same moves in order to be able to progress on them and she has to keep her class progressing because they aren't able to play the videos over and over. The Hip Huggers for example were a new move that came with Lite and now she has used in several Live classes since.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.