Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for March

Today I did a Cardio Coach mix and had a pretty good workout. I'm thinking of not doing weights this week and starting Body Beast next week so this week will be a recovery week of sorts.

Workout today was 47 minutes, ran 2.9 miles and burned 331 calories.

Can't wait to get Body Beast!!!!! Woohoo!!!! I bought Body Beast yesterday, by the way!!! LOL!

Today I did Ripped with Hiit Low Impact Hiit 2 with abs #1 mix, 37 minutes. I followed this with Yoga Max Express 2, 34 minutes. My heart rate monitor was doing lousy. I just changed the battery in the transmitter so we will see how it works tomorrow. Total time was 73 minutes and calories 251 :confused: We finally got my Tread Climber moved to our house and put in the Florida room. No way were we going to get that up a spiral staircase. I need to get my surf shelf attached. I purchased that at my daughters house. It is to attach to fitness equipment and holds the laptop or ipad. I also got my Mother's piano moved in :D

Debbie, I think that you will really like Body Beast. I have used mine a lot. I went through the rotation two times and have periodically pulled out some of the workouts.

Debbie and Diane Sue where did you purchase Body Beast from? Beach Body? When I looked before there were supplements is there a kit with just dvds. I saw on Team beach body you get the lucky 7 with the 4 dvds for 50 dollars total I think and on beach body i did not see a lucky 7, what does yours consist of Diane Sue.

Last edited:
Roselyn - I called the 800 # - I was watching the infomercial yesterday and called. They were offering the entire workout for only $40, I could not pass that up. They do try to sell you all these supplements, etc., but you just say no and they move on. I don't know what the Lucky 7 is, though?

The number I called was 1-800-209-0632.

Today I got on my treadmill and did a 3 mile fast paced walk. Had a great walk and went about 7,000 steps. I couldn't believe it.

Thanks for the info Debbie, don;t know if that Lucky 7 is good or not,

Diane Sue do you the Lucky 7 and what do you think of it.

Today I did Athletic Step.

I haven't done my workout yet. I just wanted to pop in and say that I have all of the Beast workouts. I liked them so much that I went back and purchased the two Tempo workouts as well. I think that Lucky 7 came with it because I purchased from my Beach Body Coach. It is nice when I want a quick weight workout. The format seems kind of easy at first but it sneaks up on you. I found myself adjusting my weights accordingly. It is around 22 minutes, I think, and you do 7 groups of 2 to 3 moves. Each group is done 7 times. For instance group one is EZ push up+Clean+Squat, moving through all 3 moves counts as 1 rep, then you do it again for 2 reps (or rounds) till you get to 7 reps. On Beast you use dumbbells and an EZ curl bar for the workouts. You could still use a barbell though. He usually has one of the guys using dumbbells instead of the bar. I have also typed up a list of the moves in the Beast Cardio workout. It still uses dumbbells for part of it.

Last edited:
Today I did X 10 Low Impact stopping at the stretch, 19 minutes, 101 calories. I then did Low Impact Circuit premix cardio and blasts only, 41 minutes, 268 calories. I finished off with STS Extended Stretch, 15 minutes, 20 calories. Total time was 75 minutes and calories burned 389. I had to run out the door when I was done to get my car out of the shop and went ahead and ran some errands since the weather is supposed to get bad overnight. I am glad I got that out of the way.

Debbie, that was a really good deal for the Body Beast workouts. I paid full price. I printed up the worksheets before I received them so I could see what I would be doing.

Today I did Tony Horton's One on One, One leg for legs (4 legs) . I got this with P90X2 as a bonus. It is all balance moves on one leg and no weights. Still really hard. 50 minutes, 196 calories. I then did Chalean Extreme Fat Burn Challenge 32 minutes, 232 calories, average heart rate 133/ max heart rate 161. This is cardio with some lower body in it. I finished off with Turbo Fire Stretch 10, 12 minutes, 26 calories. Total time 94 minutes and calories burned 454.

Debbie, enjoy the planned rest day.

Roselyn, it looks like we were both doing a leg day :)

Today I did 3 miles on the treadmill again. Just an brisk walk. I made over 7000 steps again. Took an hour and I burned about 389 calories.

Hope you all have great workouts. Don't have Body Beast yet. Can't wait to get it!!

Today I did Ripped With Hiit Circuit Upper, 46 minutes and abs 2, 13 minutes, 282 calories. I then did Kelly Coffey 30 Minutes to Fitness Athletic Conditioning Stretch, 25 minutes, 35 calories. Total time 85 minutes, calories burned 307.

Debbie, they are usually pretty quick at getting the workouts to you. I bet you get Body Beast soon.

I just did a brisk walk on my treadmill again. I only went 2.25 miles though. Wasn't in the mood to do 3. Was on the treadmill for 45 minutes and went 5400 steps.

Roselyn - Cool!!!! I hope I get mine today!!!

Today I did Chalean Extreme Lower Body Extreme Zone, 41 minutes and Extreme Core Circuit, 11 minutes. I then did Kelly Coffey 30 minutes to fitness Step Boxing workout #2, 34 minutes. I finished off with Kelly Coffey Your Best Body Core and Yoga mix minus the warm up. 18 minutes. Time came out to be 1 hour 44 minutes and calories 452. I am not sure how accurate that is because during Chalean's Extreme Lower my heart rate monitor read zero. I messed with it a bunch and finally took it off, re-wet it and started again. Then on the core yoga (different dvd) it was pixelating and jumping and would stop. I think I missed some of it but held some of the moves longer. Anyway my body is feeling the workout this afternoon.

Roselyn, I think that you will like Body Beast. It will be interesting to hear yours and Debbie's thoughts.

Debbie, I hope that you get Body Beast today. You get a lot of steps in while on the treadmill. I am always trying to find something to help the boredom of Fitness equipment. I used to read on the treadmill till I started trying to really hit the running harder. Reading kept me at it but past 5 mph it was hard to read. I am sure that you have a way of enjoying it. I find it hard to read on the Treadclimber at 4.5 mph which is maxed out. I listen to podcasts and that helps. I generally try to not hold onto the bar for most of it. Or hold one hand. It is a quite different feel from the Treadmill.

Today I did Amy Ross Drop Set Strength Split 2 chest, biceps, triceps, and core, 54 minutes, 180 calories. I then did Kelly Coffey's 30 Minutes to Fitness Home Gym Intervals workout #2 using the spin bike and 12# dumbbells, 28 minutes, 233 calories, avg. Heart rate 144/ max 167. I finished off with Chalean Extreme Recharge for a nice stretch, 21 minutes, 65 calories. Total time was 1 hour 45 minutes, 478 calories burned.

I did finally get my Body Beast. However, I didn't get the Tempo workouts or the Lucky 7's. What is up with that? I knew the price of $40 was too good to be true. Now I'm wondering if I should buy the other ones separately if you can? Do you all have these workouts?

I definitely will start using them, but I can't follow the rotation due to not having all the workouts. This sort of makes me mad. :(

What type of workouts is Tempo and Lucky 7 anyways???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.