Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for JUNE 2018

Today I did both workouts from Kelly's Cardio Pump. Love both of these workouts, they are really fun. I think that kickboxing one is my favorite so far by Kelly. I know the moves now and just really enjoyed it today.

Workout #2: 1 minute each exercise:

Set #1
Alternate Shoulder Press
- 15's
Upright Rows - 15's
Alternate Lateral Raise - 10's

Set #2
Alternate Supination Curls
- 20's
Hammer Curls - 15's
Alternate Front Run Curls - 10's

Set #3
Deadlifts
- 20's
Squats Out - 15's
Reverse Lunges - 12's

Set #4
Lawnmower Rows
- 20's (30 seconds per side)
Reverse Fly - 12's
Run Rows - 10's

Set #5
Overhead Extensions
- 20#
Single Kickbacks - 10# (30 seconds each side)
Triceps Push-Ups

Set #6
Squats -
20's
Static Lunges - 15's
Plie Pulses - 20#

Set #7#
Wide Bench Press -
20's
Chest Flyes - 15's
Alternate Run Presses - 12's

Workout was 38 minutes, Avg HR was 131/194 and burned 255 calories.

Cardio Pump Kickboxing was 30 minutes, burned 248 calories and did 3252 steps. HR was 145/197.

Diane Sue - I have a laptop hooked through HDMI to my smart TV. Works great. If you have a tablet that has HDMI you can hook it up with that as well. I seen that Kelly's RAW is $6.99 for the rest of the summer, that is awesome. Her new workout was posted, it's a step workout. I actually may give it a try next week. It looks fun.

Jolie - You do get a good calorie burn with your walks, it is amazing. Hills on my treadmill rarely brings my HR up at all. I have to run up inclines to notice any difference. Nice job with your walk and that calorie burn! So happy to hear your son is coming home for the weekend! That's a long drive, though.

Roselyn - Waving hi!

DOZ - Check in with us, girlfriend! Hope you are able to keep up with your workouts. Hope your first week went well.

Have great a weekend everyone. I'm looking forward to the break, getting some muscle pulls here and there that need to heal.

I signed up for Kelly's Streaming. I had a few struggles and may just drag my downstairs laptop upstairs every day. My Windows 7 that I have in my workout room does not have HDMI for whatever reason. I tried my Roku stick and signed up for VHX but it only loads partway and stops. We have a Roku 3, but it is on our main television. If I try to use the internet through my Blue Ray player it says there is not enough space to load. I have a cable that hooks from my Samsung cell to hdmi and that is how I streamed Cathe Live, but I don't like using the phone and getting messages and calls at the same time. I wish it worked for my samsung tablet which is what I bought it for, but it doesn't. I did screen mirroring from my tablet for the first workout, but it stopped mirroring right at the last 3 minutes. I finished it with just the tablet.
Here is my workout today. I wanted lighter so, chose Kettlebell dumbbell raw workout, lower focus and low impact for almost all of it. This was 31 minutes, average heart rate 117, max heart rate 150, 184 calories, 1, 092 steps. I used 20 # kettlebell (except for halos which I used 15) and 15# dumbbells. I then did Raw bands and bar which is an upper and lower move for 3 sets then another, upper was tubing and lower was barre(stick) with 3# ankle weights, 34 minutes, heart rate average 112, max 144, 176 calories, 937 steps. Total time 65 minutes, 360 calories.

Debbie, nice workout today. I may just do the hdmi next time. I should have done it today and I wouldn't have wasted so much time. We have been meaning to get a new Roku player for the main television to upgrade. If we did that I would move the Roku 3 upstairs. Maybe that would work. I will have to check it out downstairs and see. It would be just easier. I bet as time progresses tvs will get where streaming is easier. I can watch things like Vudu, Amazon video and netflix through my Blu Ray player. It has internet. Just doesn't work for what I want. We have two Roku sticks. One I got free. It works for what I get through the Blu Ray player and a bit more as we have Directv streaming and I can't get that on the blu ray player.
I will do one of her Raw cardio workouts tomorrow. Maybe the step workout.

Afternoon,

Yesterday workout, STS back& Triceps and 1.5 hour walk.

Today’s workout, Kick Punch & crunch premix, standing legs.

I know I’ve been missing in action, really been busy. I will have more time next week. Actually I’m on my way out the door, this weekend family coming in from all over, are yearly festivities at the park tomorrow. After that I’m free. Have a great day all.

Last edited:
Diane Sue - the one thing I don't like about Kelly's streaming is you have to sign in, then go to your email to get the streaming links. I haven't logged out and I haven't had to do that this week. That was a pain. Not sure why she doesn't let you do an account on the streaming part of her website so you can just log in. I'm glad my old laptop had my email on it or I would have had to set all that up. Hope you can get it to work, it works really well for me and our Internet sucks.

Debbie, if I could use the Roku I would just click on the VHX streaming and it goes straight to her channel. I bookmarked the link to the raw workouts, but haven't been back to try. I went through a lot getting Cathes live too. I had to go to her page and then the live link. Usuallt google remembers these places and log ins if you use chrome.
Okay adding to this. I went to Kelly's site and clicked on the streaming and it just says welcome back and goes right to her workouts. I also tried the VHX(vimeo) channel on the Roku 3 and it played wonderfully. I ordered a Roku 4 ultra for downstairs and I am taking the Roku 3 upstairs. It will be nice just in case I want to use any other workout streaming channels.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I forgot to check in yesterday! I did Cathe Live Strong Upper Body. Today I woke up to a bunch of boys sleeping around my house, I mean every where! My sons friends all came over to have a little party so they all spent the night so no one was drinking and driving. I got dressed and went for a long walk. 6.5 miles, 2 hours and I burned 978 calories. I left a little too late so it was very warm. By the time I got back, everyone was gone and the place was cleaned up. Nice job boys!!!

Today I did all Coffey Fit Raw workouts. I started with her Just Step, 24 minutes, 162 calories, met 6.1 heart rate average 143, max 166, 2,244 steps. I really liked this and will be doing it again. I then did Hi/Lo Cardio with Tatum Coffey, this was a really good total body workout with the 14 minutes of alternating hi/lo moves (the high did not feel real extreme and could easily be modified), then id goes to some floor pizza press and leg raises, then back up to light cardio with 3# dumbbells doing upper body with lower body movements and ends with a brief core workout with the dumbbell, 34 minutes, 216 calories, heart rate 130, max 167, 1,876 steps, met 5.8. I finished off with the Raw stretch, 28 minutes, 56 calories. I probably shouldn't even count this. It is a good stretch. This is the first time I have seen her do a stretch or yoga without shoes. I remember on one workout her saying she was not a barefoot kind of girl :) I think that was on an older workout where she added a brief yoga to it. Total time was 86 minutes, 434 calories. I like that I can look at the workouts and add what I am interested in or like to my list. Then I just click to look at the workouts and my list is there or all of the workouts. It makes it faster than looking through them for particular workouts. I was going to do the finisher cardio workout, but when I started it and Kelly had a 20# dumbbell doing clean and press I decided not to push it on the shoulders, hence the decision to do the Hi/Lo workout. I thought about stopping at the end of the cardio portion before she did the weight work , but kept going. The 3# weights and high reps still kept the heart rate up some.

Jolie, nice walk this morning :)

Last edited:
I have my physical this morning and need to hit the store. I did Coffey Fit Raw Kickboxing and Contour, 48 minutes(42 actual as I got side tracked a bit before starting and wrote down the moves for my notes) 299 calories, heart rate average 120, max 163, 2,437 steps. She uses 2# dumbbells for the boxing and 15# dumbbells for the weight work. There is no jumpiing in this except for the jacks in the warm up. It is pretty much a strength workout as you do the boxing drills with the 2# followed by kicking no weights then a strength move with 15# upper and lower sometimes with both weights and sometimes 1. High reps. I really liked it and time moved quickly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.