Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for July

Today I did a Cardio Coach mix I made up and had a great workout. I was sweating buckets even though it's only 63 degrees here today. WTH? I thought it was summer? We haven't hit 74 in about two weeks. So ridiculous.

Anyways I had a great workout. Workout was 50 minutes, ran 3.25 miles (treadmill), 3.57 miles (Fitbit) and burned 370 calories.

July July, please bring us some 80 degree days!!!!! AND NO MORE RAIN!!!!

Today was Athletic Training, 56 minutes, 320 calories. I usually have a hard time after a hard leg workout doing this workout but today it was a bit easier once I got going. I added X10 Step skipping the warm up, 18 minutes, 122 calories. I finished with Piyo Define Lower, 21 minutes, 55 calories. 95 minutes, 497 calories.

Debbie, I wouldn't mind giving you some of our heat. I try to keep the air set at 83 and and 85 at night and it is hot. Trying saving energy here and we have two air units. It has been in the 90's here. We had loads of rain for awhile too.

Today was STS Meso 2, Back & Bi's. Had a great workout. Still a lot of chin-ups in this one. Oh well, that is a good exercise for the back, I just hate doing them.

I also did 2 miles on my treadmill.

Diane Sue - Wish we had a little of that heat here!!!

Today I did X 10 Cardio Blast 25 minutes, 162 calories. This was a good warm up :) I then did STS disc 21 week 3 meso 2, 59 minutes, 224 calories. I had a good workout. Only 3 set chin ups/pull ups on this one. I finished with the extended stretch. Total time was 99 minutes and calories was 418.

Debbie, band work for warm up and chin ups in the meso 2 I did today.

Last edited:
Diane Sue you had to burn more than 12 calories with cardio blast?
Oh wait i see your total was 418.
I did Focus T25 today along with some ab work.

Roselyn, I burned 162 calories for Cardio blast. I typed it in on my old laptop an the keys stick. Sometimes I miss whole phrases. Generally I catch it later but I have been out with my grandson today. Which phase of T 25 is that one? I only have Gamma. I know someone that just finished the first phase and a lot are not 25 minutes. I am just curious. Sometimes I am tempted but then I think Gamma is probably all I need. I shad my daughter sell my Insanity for money for their mission trip. I never used it. I just kept the bonus set with Insane Abs, Insane Sports, and the Upper body weight workout. I am happy with just that one.

Today I did Meso 2 - Legs and had a great workout. I love the triset workouts. Very fun and they go fast. I then got on my treadmill and did 1.5 miles. Feel great!!!

I won't be back until Tuesday again.

Hope you both have a fabulous 4th of July weekend!!!

Today was Low Impact Series, Low Impact Challenge, 51 minutes, 341 calories. I then did Kelly Coffey Slim Sculpting core/abs premix skipping the warm up, 27 minutes, 99 calories. I used 15 and 20 lb kettle bells for this. Total time was 78 minutes and calories burned, 440 calories.

Debbie, have a nice holiday. You too Roselyn. I am not sure what I am doing yet.

Today I did Afterburn, 54 minutes, 344 calories. I then did Piyo Strength Intervals 22 minutes, 115 calories. I thought I had done all of these but I do not remember this one. Cardio intervals and strength moves. I wish they had something that says wear shoes or don't wear shoes on these. Some they are barefoot and some are not. I had my shoes off so just did it with them off. I do know the two that I have with the gliding discs you have to wear shoes for. Total time today was 76 minutes and calories burned 459. Going to my daughters to watch fireworks from her yard later.

Sunday was my rest day. Today I did X10 step, 27 minutes, 172 calories. I then did STS meso 1 week 4 disc 10 Chest, Shoulders, and Biceps, 56 minutes, 246 calories, followed by STS extended stretch, 16 minutes, 32 calories. Total time was 99 minutes and calories burned 450. Wow, I forgot how many push ups were in Disc 10. I am glad that one is over :)

I hope you all had a great 4th of July weekend. I sure did!! So today I did Meso 2, Week 2, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. This is the week with back off sets. Loved it. Meso 2 rocks!!! Then I did 2 miles on my treadmill.

Today I started with Piyo Strength Intervals for a warm up, 21 minutes, 118 calories. I then did Low Impact Series Total Body Tri-sets lower body split, 39 minutes, 216 calories. I wanted some ab work today so I did Butts and Guts, stability ball abs and Ripped with Hiit abs 1, 26 minutes, 69 calories. Total time was 86 minutes and calories burned 400.

Debbie, glad to hear that you enjoyed Meso 2. I get in some meso three in a couple of weeks. Next week is recovery week of yoga pr stretch. I doubt I will do a recovery week. Maybe something light though.

Roselyn, nice work out. I liked using the Turbo Fire Hiit last week. It was a fun quick workout to go with the weights.

Today I did Meso 2, Week 2 - Legs. Had a great workout but those plate exercises really bother my knees. Wish she didn't do so many of those. I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile. Should have done more but worried about pain in my knees coming back.

Oh, and it's all of 66 degrees here today. WTF???

Diane Sue - Nice job with your workout. I need to get some ab work in. That's why I loved BB - it included something for abs every day. Wish Cathe did that.

Roselyn - Nice job on your workout. I should have done cardio today but I have an eye infection and I have to wear my glasses until Friday. I can't run with my glasses on my face because they bounce around and distort everything. Very frustrating.

Today's workout was supposed to be Low Impact series Cardio Superset so I did the timesaver rnds 1-4 which do not require the gliding discs, 26 minutes, 130 calories. I did have problems with my HR monitor because for a bit it was at 0 so I had to restart it. I then did X Train All Out Low Impact Hiit Premix floor and step, 32 minutes, 208 calories. I finished off with P90X3 Pilates, 30 minutes, apprx, 86 calories. My HR monitor again started reading O two times so I gave up and guessed from past experience with it. Total time was 88 minutes and calories 424 approximately.

Debbie, the discs can be uncomfortable. I chose to avoid them because my arthritis and joints were hurting a lot when I got up this morning.

Today I did Cardio Coach #1. Had a good workout. I then did Yoga Stretch because my right side is really tight. It feels like the IT Band is about to snap. Not sure what happened or what caused it. Very uncomfortable to sleep. It feels better since the stretch.

CC #1 was 36 minutes, I ran 2.37 miles and burned 248 calories.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.