Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for JULY 2022!!

Jolie - thank you. I am very positive. My team of doctors are working hard to figure my situation out. The meds I am taking aren't working. None of the meds RP patients take are for RP. They give us whatever sticks. There isn't any medicine pacific for this disease. You are such a good daughter. I am sure your mom appreciates her new sheets.

Reactions: WD
Checking in with Michelle Briehler 40 min Full Body Strength. Loved it. Definitely not a wimpy workout.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Yesterday I did CDorner Fierce Lowerr Body workout, 62 minutes, heart rate 89/135, 135 calories, 484 steps. I then did CDorner 80's rock tabata warm up and first 3 tabatas with the stretch, 24 minutes, heart rate 122/159, 116 calories, 1,396 steps. Total time was 86 minutes, 251 calories, 1,880 steps. I did not care much for the strength workout. It did wall sits, gliding disc with weight moves and weights. I used 15 and 20# dumbbells.
Today I did CDorner 80's step Int/adv, 59 minutes, 263 calories, heart rate 118/142, 5,002 steps. I then did a few PT moves and CDorner Full Body Stretch and flexibility, 43 minutes, 65 calories, heart rate 78/95, 88 steps. Total time was 1 hour 42 minutes, 328 calories, 5,090 steps.

Belinda, nice work on Fuel day 24 yesterday. I hope the doctors can work on some way to get you off the prednisone.

Jolie, I am sure you will feel better when you can go take care of your parents. Great workout today. I find I get better calorie burns from some of those older workouts. I just got some lean ground chicken from Whole Foods and was thinking either chicken meat balls of some sort or a chili with it. I got the cassava pasta today. It was in a 3 box pack so I hope that I like it. I wish I could have got the millet or chickpea pasta brands that I wanted.

Cam, nice work on Michelle Briehler Full Body Strength today.

Hi,

Today I did Fuel Day 25 HiT.

Diane - great job on your workout yesterday. My team of doctors work together to find the best meds for me. They work very hard to find the right meds.

BBL

Checking in with CDorner Low Impact Steady State Cardio. Really liked this. I did cleaning and then window/screen cleaning with the husband, so lots of exercise today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.