Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for February 2019!!

Roxie, good for you getting in a workout after work. We have some sort of weather front coming in again. I think maybe just rain where I am, but possible snow in other parts of the state. I am ready to be rid of winter I think.

Jolie, great way to spend your rest day ;) That is still lots of work.

Good morning,

L4 Week 7 TB HiiT + 30 min walk is done.

Jolie - glad you listen to your body.

Roxie - good job getting your workout in after work.

Roselyn - good job on finishing the first 5 core weeks and getting your workout in.

Debbie - hope you starting to feel better.

Diane - thanks about the info on Cathe workouts. I will check them out once I am done with my subscriptions. Good for you for modifying on the step. Sometimes I am to lazy to pull my step out, lol. I get a higher step count without the step. Weird, hah? That is funny your aunt is climbing all over the place. Good for her.

That's it for me today. BBL!

Reactions: WD
The Step Sweat and Lift workout from 2-21-19 was up this morning and I was able to do it this morning. And I loved it! A mini-Imax section followed by weight lifting. The weight lifting was stuff I typically like to do - I'll try to remember:

DB squats
OH presses
DB Squat + Press
Snatches
Snatch + jacks (A move from Lite Metabolic blast)
Reverse lunges
Biceps curls
Reverse lunge + bicep curls
Deadlifts
Hip Hugger (another move from LITE)
Deadlifts + Hip Huggers
Bear crawl walk out
Push ups
Bear crawl walk out + push up.
Superman
Abs

Hi all! I am happy to say, I am feeling MUCH better. The cough is minimal today and my head doesn't hurt as much. I feel almost energized today so I am happy about that. Pretty sure I will be working out on Monday and I'm looking forward to it.

I hope none of you get this who haven't had it. It is awful!!!

Great job on your workouts and see you all on Monday!!

Today I did 2018 Glassboro Roadtrip Upper Body and Core again and loved it! 3 exercise per body part, 3 rounds of each Giant Set and I did each set x 12 reps, more than what Cathe does in the workout. I burned 407 calories. The AB segment is killer in this workout :) Next I jumped on the TM and walked 21 minutes, 6.5 incline, 3.3 pace and burned an 227 calories. Entire calorie burn today was 627! I am not posting my weight workout, it is the same one from earlier in the week.

Today I have a house showing at 2:00pm, tomorrow 10:30am and Open House on Sunday from 12pm to 4pm. I hope to workout on Sunday morning but tomorrow there is no way since the showing is so early in the day. I hope we sell the house!!!! I am so sick of this... We just dropped the price so now we are getting a lot of interest.

I hope you all have great workouts today, I have to get to cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Happy Friday.

This morning's workout was Lite Cardio Party Double it mix, 66 minutes, heart rate average 147 max 178, 451 calories, met 8.20, 6,534 steps. I wore 1# gloves throughout. Funny, my Fit Bit gave higher calories than map my fitness today. The other day I was sitting in the kitchen reading and my Fit bit app congratulated me for my 12 minutes on the eliptical LOL I don't own an elliptical and I was sitting. I also did Fit Split BOnus abs 14 minutes, 53 calories, met 5.0, heart rate average 99, max 143, 203 steps and Lite extended stretch #2 11 minutes, 32 calories, met 3.50, 17 steps. Total time was 80 minutes, 6,754 steps. My husband was off today and we went out to a really nice restaurant for dinner.

Belinda, nice job on the workout. I think that you would like the Cathe live workouts and find plenty that you would enjoy. She has several Fit Tower workouts and some barre stuff incorporated a bit in some.

Doreen, that looks like a good mix of strength work in that one along with the cardio stuff.

Debbie, that is good news that you are feeling much better. I bet you are anxious to get started at the workouts again. My son in law has the flu now. I am hoping no one else in the family gets it. I don't want any more illness this year or any other for that matter.

Jolie, I hope someone buys your house soon so you can concentrate on moving. Sorry it all seems to have piled up at once.

This morning I got a late start. I went to bed way to late. My grandson dropped by before work just as I was setting up :) I went back to it after he left. I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Blast Athletic Step, 36 minutes, 263 calories, 3,340 steps, heart rate average 150, max 174, met 9.38. I then did Ice Boot Camp Circuit time saver mix #6 no upper or abs, 26 minutes, 1,805 steps, 207 calories, met 8.20, heart rate 127, max 161. I finished off with Kelly's Raw foam roller stretch, 24 minutes, 60 calories, met 2.3, 146 steps. Total time was 86 minutes, 530 calories. I had planned on doing a full body workout today and adding the other 3 body parts from Lite Pyramid that I have not done this week, but my neck has been crackly and hurting, so I am letting that area go for now other than stretching and some ice.

Good Evening,

I did Metobolic Blast TS #3 Standing Only plus blast she just can’t help herself even in beginner workouts she has to add jumping jacks and burpees. Nothing today took grandson’s to watch another grandson play basketball and then brought them home and their parents joined us with the baby to watch a college basketball game. We are in a blizzard warning for the next 24 hours.

Good morning,

Yesterday ended up being a rest day, I wasn't feeling well. I am glad I rested.

DH and I started L4 Week 8 Day 1 Chest & Back – Circuit today. He has to go into work early, no time to get a workout in. We also walked 4 miles.

Jolie - good luck with your house! I hope it sold yesterday.

I will try to be back later. Have a great Sunday everyone.

I sold my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I worked out, signed contracts in between sets and it goes into Escrow tomorrow. I am so stressed out, I have 45 days to pack and find a new house and moved! Today I did Cathe Live, Lower Body Upper Body Dumbbell Challenge. This was a hard workout, there is more legs than upper body which I need so it was great. It is a higher rep workout and it is long and does include Abs at the end. The workout was 1 hour and 15 minutes because I stopped to write everything down and to sign contracts so next time I will be able to do it better. I burned 615 calories. I modified a few exercises because I cant to lunges. 2 rounds of each Giant Set.

Leg Ext.- 50# x 20 x 12
Deadlifts BB- 40# x 12, x 12
Squats- 12's x 26, x 24
Slide Back Lunges- BW x 16, x 16

Cross Back Lunges- 8's x 20 on each side
Side slide lunges- 8# x 12 each side
Side To Side lunges- 8's x 12, x 12

Upright Rows- 15's x 16, x 16
Shoulder Press- 15's x 16, x
Lateral Raise- 8's x 16
Front Raises- 8's x 16

Traditional Curls- 15's x 16, x 16
Sweeper Curls- 15's x 12, x 12
Crazy Eights- 10's x 24, x 24

1 Arm Rows- 20's x 16, x 16
Rear Flies- 10's x 16, x 16

Lying Triceps Ext.- 12's x 16, x 16
Kickbacks- 8's x 16, x 16
Close Grip Chest Press - 15's x 16, x 16

Chest Press - 20's x 16, x 16
Chest Flies- 15's x 16, x 16

Bicycles- x 30, x 30
Leg Raises , 16, x 16
Crunches x 20, x 20

Im Dead! We went out for mexican food and margaritas to celebrate our new chapter of life and now I need to go to bed! I am such a lite weight! :)

Great job to all of you that got workouts in this weekend. I will go back and read all of your posts in the morning. Good Night.

Jolie - congratulation on your house :) That is fantastic! Good luck on the packing everything up and find a new house and moved in such a short time. Will you pack everything up yourself or will you hire someone to move you? Great job on your workout yesterday. Looks amazing!

BBL!

Today I did Cathe Live Pumped Upper Body - I did this one once before and remember liking it a lot. It is a great workout. I did better with it today since I knew what was coming. Had fun and it felt great to get back at it!! Finally good other than a residual cough.

5 Rounds 3 sets
ROUND 1
Warm up w/5# dumbbells
Sweeper Curls: 15's - 10 reps
Upright Row: 12's - 16,12,8 reps
3 times

ROUND 2
W Curls:
10's - 8 reps
Front Raise: 12# - 12 reps
3 times
Isolation Curls: 10's - holds and various counts (she just threw these in)

ROUND 3
Dips:
32 reps
Close Grip Bench Press: 15's - 8 reps alternating/8 reps together
Rear Delt Fly: 12's - 10 reps w/ 8 reps chaser set (last time she did 8 and 8)
Pullovers: 25# - 8 reps
3 times

ROUND 4
Push ups
using step variations all 3 sets
Chest Fly: 15's - 10 reps and 12 reps final set
Seated Overhead Press: 10's - 12 reps and 10 reps final set
Lying Triceps Extension: 10's - 8 reps with partials and final set 5 partials
3 times

ROUND 5
One Arm Row:
25# - 16 reps
Lateral Raise: 5's - 32 reps (these killed)
3 times

ABS
Bicycles
Reverse Crunch
Leg Shooters (V-Ups)
L Crunch
Leg Chasers

2 times but last set was shorter

Workout was 53 minutes, burned 328 calories and HR was 128/175.

Jolie - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Woo hoo on selling your house that is awesome. Now for the big work, hope you can find a house for yourselves, that is the hard part.

Belinda - Hope you are feeling better today, hope you don't have what I had!!!

Diane - Great job with your workouts, you are really getting some good ones in. I bet your grand kids think you are awesome working out like you do. Do any of them have the fitness bug like you?

Roxie - Nice job with your workout and I agree, no matter what, Cathe always has to get those high impact moves in. I just don't get how she does all that.

Roselyn - Nice job on your workout! Glad you schooling is going so well.

Doreen - Great workout on Friday, that one looked fun. Great job!!

Well, you all have a great workout today!! Talk to you later! Oh, have any of you seen A Star is Born yet? What a great movie.

Good morning,

I did walked this morning plus SBF barre workout.

Debbie - my sinus are all messed up, the weather isn't helping. Glad you feeling better. Great job this morning. Thanks..I will check out the movie.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Today I did Lite Metabolic time saver #1 calorie crush skipping the stretch, 17 minutes, met 8.60, 130 calories, heart rate average 131, max 163, 1,718 steps. I then did Ripped with Hiit Lift It Hiit It Legs, 41 minutes, met 9.0, 319 calories, heart rate 116 average, 144 max, 2,098 steps. Total time was 58 minutes, calories burned 449 calories, 3,816 steps. I still have such sore shoulders and neck pain. I am trying to work around using that area. I spent some time with my therapy balls this morning and did some stretching before I started. I have some errands to run and will get back here in awhile. My daughter and grandson came over for a visit after church yesterday. I am thinking I need to stock up on a few groceries. They are talking about more bad weather coming in. More freezing temperatures after several days of nice weather. I think it may be one of those years March is freezing cold.
Weights today for RWH legs(I am not listing all of the plyo segments)
squats 20# dbs 24 reps
plie squats 40# db 16 reps
static lunge followed by split jumps right side 20# dbs 16 reps repeat right side
squats 25# dbs 24 reps
plie squats 40# db 16 reps
wood chop side lunges 10# db 24 reps
explosive side lunges 12# db 24 reps
cross back lunges 15# db 40 reps
low pulse lunges 15# db 20 reps
dead lift 25# dbs 16 reps
wide stance dead lift 25# dbs 16 reps
walking lunges 15# dbs

No workout today, my glutes and legs are so sore from yesterday, the TM workout I had planned for today isn't going to happen. Also, I have to start getting going on my move, so many things to take care of.

Debbie, I am so glad you are back in the gym and feeling better! Good workout today.

Belinda, I am getting a mover but I am doing all of the packing myself with help from my mom:) Good job on the walk and barre workout today.

Diane Sue, we finally have a break in the bad weather. I cant believe how bad winter is this year. Nice workout today.

Be back later to read other posts later.

Roxie, nice work. Does that time saver include the calorie crush? I am a bit slow on the calorie crush with those side to side 1 leg burpees. I cannot use something to elevate my arms off the floor a bit doing that one. It really gets my heart rate up quickly though.

Belinda, I hope that you are feeling better. I am experiencing allergies acting up. I liked the reprieve I had, but it was not long enough since I got stuck with the sinus infection. Nice that you got a walk in.

Roselyn, nice job on getting the workout in.

Debbie, great job getting back into the workout. Those lingering coughs seem to hang on for awhile. Right now I think one of my granddaughters is still trying to fit in some gym work. They have all worked out off and on over the years. One of my grandsons was doing a part time job during the summer cleaning a local gym in their town to use the gym whenever he wanted. He was in wrestling in school and got a lot of workouts in there during the school year and would come over once in awhile and ask to use my equipment. Right now between work and college I don't think that he has time. One of them got an elliptical and some weights and started working out at home. He really lost a lot of weight. My other granddaughter that is in college this year was working out with her mother for quite some time. When the older daughter got married they have made one of the bedrooms into a workout room with a home gym system and treadmill with dumbbells. So, a lot of the family has gotten into it some. My daughters worked out with me when they were young till they said I wanted to do more than one workout and kept going and they quit. Their brother liked to get in front of us and tease.

Jolie, great workout and awesome that you got your house sold :D I hope you find the perfect house to move in to soon. I hope that you do not have as much packing as we always seemed to have. It seemed endless. It is always a nice way to clear out the junk.

Good morning,

L4 R2 Week 8 Shoulder & Arm Circuit plus Barre workout (core mostly is done). Two more workouts I am done with Lift 4.

Jolie - good luck with your move! I am cleaning/decluttering my house now. Looks like we will be moving this year too.

Diane - thanks! I have chronic sinus infections, I been hospitalized a few time before. I always have meds on hand when my sinus get bad, I can feel it coming. Don't want to go through been hospitalized again. Hope your allergies are clearing up soon too.

Waving Hi to everyone. BBL!

Today I was so tired when I got up, just felt wiped out and not sure why? I was planning on doing a CC workout but decided to do Kelly's RAW Home Gym Intervals #1 which was fun and after about 10 minutes my body finally woke up. My hamstring has been fine until I did this workout. Now it is all tight and hurting again. I don't get it...

Each interval was 1 minute:

Squats - 12's
Cardio
Front Curls - 12's
Cardio
Squat/Alternate Pledge - 12's
Cardio
Goblet Squat/Calf Raise - 12#
Cardio
Front Raise - 12#
Cardio
Plie w/Upright Row - 12#
Cardio
Kickstand Deadlifts - 12's
Cardio
Overhead Dumbbell Extension - 12#
Cardio
Deadlifts/Kickbacks - 10's

Workout was 30 minutes, burned 224 calories, HR was 143/176.

I also walked on my treadmill for another 20 minutes, burned an extra 114 calories, went 1 mile and 2352 steps. HR was 112/128.

Belinda - How are you feeling today? I hope you don't get what I had. What will you do after your done with LIIFT4?

Diane - Nice job with your workout yesterday. That is cool how your kids and grandkids like working out too. My brother recently started up a routine again, I hope he keeps up with it. It is more of a chore for some people than a lifestyle like it is for all of us.

Roselyn - Great job with your workout! :)

Jolie - Hope you enjoyed your rest day. Have fun boxing stuff up. Yuck!!

Hope you all have great workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.