Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for December 2022

Today I had an excellent workout and an even better night's sleep. Since I was feeling so good, I opted to do Les Mills Combat 30 kickboxing workout using 1# gloves and it felt so good to kickbox again. I stopped because of this darn collarbone issue but I find that not working out the joint actually does absolutely nothing for it, all that happens is the swelling goes down. I did good with the workout, but the left hooks irritated the collarbone, so I just did an uppercut instead. I was out of breath at the end of the workout, it felt so good to get the heart rate up again. I had to stop about 100 times to blow my nose, but I am feeling so much better now. After, I did a few exercises as follows:

BB Dead Lifts with soft knees- 30# x 16
Kettle Bell Swings- 10# x 16 on each side
Lateral raises- 5's x 16
Hammer Curls- 12's x 16
Triceps Cable Pull Downs- 30# x 16

Total workout time was 50 minutes with a stretch and I burned 454 calories. I cannot wait to start using my Les Mills subscription again now that I feel better. When I move my left shoulder around in circles it snaps, crackles and pops so bad it is amazing, this tells me it is Fascia right?

Debbie, great job on the heavy bag workout today. How is your knee doing? I have to wait 2 weeks to get my MRI. I will keep calling in to see if there are any cancellations.

Cam, great job on Athletic Training, I always liked those workouts.

Belinda, how is your back doing? Nice job on the workout.

Diane Sue, I think you do not sleep well due to doing so much at night instead of winding down, maybe that is why you do not sleep well? Try doing some down time at night and do your chores during the day. Great job on the workout yesterday. I hope your knee feels better today. I like CBD on my aches and pains it works wonders for pain and swelling.

Roselyn, great job on the workout.

Doreen, It would be great if your dog could pull you up the hills on the scooter!

Make it a wonderful day.

Reactions: WD
Good Afternoon,

Sorry for being MIA but I hadn’t been working out a lot and adjusting to new medication plus holiday in retail. My youngest DD and I did Beachbody Fire and Flow together neither one of us saw results and actually gained weight which she is on a restrictive diet for bladder issues and I think one of my medications is causing some but really just laziness. Since ending those workouts I wasn’t doing anything but I am getting my butt back to work 4 days is enough of not doing anything. Monday was Raw Kettlebel- Dumbells and today Was Country Heat Country Swing plu Raw Kettlebell Kickboxing. Tonight we are headed to oldest DD’s for one of the grandsons 7th birthday.

Debbie-DH renewed my BeachBody me and but me new loops. They are changing their name to Bodi and raising the prices in March which includes their live workouts it’s going to be 179.00.

Belinda-you have been through the ringer.

Jolie-glad you are doing better

Diane- my husband and I both had Covid right before Halloween so I did the curbside pickup at Walmart because the 7 we have in town don’t deliver and I noticed they charge more for your groceries so I believe it included the tip.

Today I did Tracy Steen 45 min No Repeat Jump & Pump. This was another fun and sweaty workout. This weekend I should focus on some heavier strength workouts. I just haven't been in the mood for pure strength. I guess it's the holidays that makes it hard to stay focused and the metabolic type workouts are fun and deliver a good calorie burn.

Good workouts everyone! I need to take my dog out.

Yesterday (it is 12:20 am again) I did CDorner Cardio Step Aerobics, 33 minutes, heart rate 117/145, 150 calories, 3,092 steps. This one she showed 3 different levels of moves and you did whatever move you preferred. She had a guest exerciser with her that seemed to do most of the adv type moves. I then did Kelly Coffey Cardio Fit Premix Dumbbell Blast which was just the dumbbell work from the dvd. This was 31 minutes, 106 calories, heart rate 106/134, 667 steps. Total time was 64 minutes, 256 calories, 3,759 steps.

Cardio Fit Dumbbells Only Actual time is about 28 minutes

deadlift/squat 15# dbs
reverse lunge hold alternating 15# dbs

pec dec/slash down 8# dbs
drop hip/lift back/upright row 8# dbs

plie squats 15# dbs
side lunge hold 15# dbs

single press/body shot 8# dbs
kickback/hook 8# dbs

split squat 15# dbs
step out/side to side squat 15# db

step back/knee/crunch alternating 8# db (could have went a bit heavier)
curtsy/press/overhead extension 8# db (could have went heavier)

squat pick up weight/putdown weight/3 cross punches alternating sides 15# db
step back pick up weight/put down weight turn to other side15# db

bend /wide row 10# dbs
gunslinger alternating and doubles 8# dbs
W curls 10# dbs
Up and overhead(rainbow?)/knee up cross over with dumbbells 8's
Plank hold with some knee drops
stretch

I feel bad for Cathe. Did any of you read her post on open discussion? She sure worked around all of her business planning before surgery and getting back into doing live stuff again. She is amazing. I hope her healing goes well and fast for her. She had a full tear rotator cuff tendon and partial tear biceps tendon.

Debbie, nice work today. I have looked at all of those different heavy bag workouts and have yet to attempt one of them.

Jolie, I find my shoulder tolerates upper cuts and low punches better than too many overhead punches and hooks. I don't know about snapping and cracking when moving. Sometimes I think it is not much and other times it can be something rubbing something and that is not so good. Like when I turn my head and it is a day it crackles and nothing moves smoothly, I get pain later. Same with my knees. I need them to not do that. My shoulder crackles some though, but after I do some mobility work on it, it stops because the synovial fluid is getting in there. I will be glad when you get your mri so you can know for sure what is going on with the collar bone.
You are probably right. My wind down is when I sit down at the computer before bed which is a big no, no when you read things on sleep. I am a light sleeper, so when my husband comes it and I hear him sleeping I wake up. Then there is the trying to go back to sleep till I get up for a bathroom break, turn off outside lights and go to sleep in the recliner. I slept till 9:30 this morning. Not something I wanted because I wanted to do my hair color after my workout and not still be at it when my husband gets up. I used to take my tablet and read a devotional in bed and relax and then go to sleep. I just cannot vacuum when my husband is sleeping, but I can mop and sweep all of the tile which is everything but the bedrooms. I have never tried anything with CBD in it. I use BioFreeze or the Voltoran. The place I am buying my Patented Curcumin complex from sells some Ultra Hemp with Curcumin product and an oil. They have added some stuff that I ordered, a UlraBroc Cellular Detox that has broccoli seed extract along with the curcumin whey complex. They also have an Immune complex I was looking at that has the curcumin whey complex with immune boosting things along with the NAC Curcumin complex ,Olive leaf, D3 , zinc, ultra quercetin LPS etc. I have found they are carrying these products around here at a lot of places now and people have their doctors recommending them. That is how I heard about it from a friend whose doctor has her taking it.

Roxie, I am glad you are back to working out. Sorry the new med was taking time to get used to. How odd that Beach Body is changing their name and raising their prices. To me they were already pretty expensive. For the last year I only ended up charged a tip two times then they never charged me again. Then over the last month I forked out 45 dollars in tips and I did not authorize a tip. I was curious when a driver contacted me and said to be sure and rate their service. I did it and just rated them, and I get a message from Walmart thanking me for giving the driver a 15 dollar tip. They set something saying my Spark driver was headed my way. So, the next two times I did not rate a driver. I got charged and thanked anyway. I looked up the Spark Delivery and apparently it is something Walmart added recently because it says they work when they want, and the service itself takes the tips and gives to who they feel deserves it? My impression was that that stinks. I had read a forum thing where Uber drivers were complaining about wasting time sitting waiting to pick up orders at Walmart and Uber did not give them the tips. So I think it is probably how different stores do their deliveries. I never had to pay a tip for pick up. In fact the first few times I did that, there was a message saying do not tip the staff. My husband practically begged a young lady that put our groceries in our car to take a tip and she said she would get in trouble. Anyway, I figured out how to change the tip to 5 dollars when I put the order in. I could probably change it to nothing, but won't. I just did another delivery order. I pick the slow time where delivery is only $7.95. I started doing this when covid first started and I was doing virtual school with my grandchildren. It sure was nice when I had shoulder surgery as well.

Cam, nice work with Tracey Steen Jump and Pump. Does she do a lot of jumping in it? Through the holiday season CDorner has been doing shorter workouts. It seems the weight ones are getting a little longer this week. She took a couple of days off as one day she was not feeling well while doing the workout. She does so many all of the time, it sure seems like she would need more rest.

Last edited:
Belinda, nice work with the Iron series Posterior chain workout. I got my order from Amazon today that I had to reorder. My husband put on the instructions for packages that our address was on our mailbox and on the column between the two garage doors so that they can be sure they got the right house. His Christmas present is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I sure hope it gets to the right doorstep. I am glad you are feeling better and that the Volteran is helping.

Doreen, I am sure your dog loves the rides with you. It would be awesome if you could have him help you back up the hill. It is nice he likes to stay by your side running.

I GOT EGG WEIGHTS!!! My DH ordered them but they came in after Christmas. They are 1.5# each, which is great. I wanted 2# but really it doesn't seem like there is even a difference. I couldn't wait to try them so I did RAW Shadow Boxing 1 this morning. I really like them, they are easy to hold onto and they distribute the weight evenly. Very cool!!

Workout was 44 minutes, burned 399 calories, did 3393 steps and HR was 142/176.

Tomorrow is my MRI and of course my knee seems fine now. No fluid or tightness anymore. I'm still going to get it done because it still feels funny when I try to do a high impact move. I want to make sure nothing major is wrong.

Belinda - Your back must be better, so I'm glad to hear that! So which book from Kiki are you reading? I only have the Plantifully Lean Second Edition and I don't think that is her meal plan book. I think the one you are reading is quite costly, right? I can't remember.

Doreen - Great job with your workout!

Jolie - Great job with your workout and glad you are feeling better. Thankfully I haven't gotten anything yet - knock on wood. I hope I'm good this winter, I do not want to get sick like I did last year. Great job on your workout! My knee has been great. I'm still going tomorrow to get the MRI this issue keeps coming back and it's going on a year. I need to figure out what is wrong. Glad you got your MRI approved!

Roxie - Hey girl! So good to see you post again. Glad you are back at working out again. So do you still like working at Ulta? I just ordered some stuff with a gift card I got for Christmas. Can't wait until it comes in!! That is odd about Beach Body. Anything to raise prices, I guess!

Cam - Great job with your workout! I've been doing a bit more weight lifting and liking it. At least I like it when I'm not hurt and can do it!

Diane - Wow, I didn't know Cathe got hurt like that, that is terrible!! She is going through what you went through, right? I'll have to check out her post. I'll pray for her. Those heavy bag workout are fun but you can't do them too often. I haven't done any in a long time and had fun doing the two workouts I've done since I've been off. My wrists hurt a lot anymore not sure why? Maybe I need to start doing those wrist curl and get them stronger. I keep meaning to add that in when I workout and then forget.

Gotta start taking my decorations down, getting sick of them. Hope you all have a wonderful day and workout!!

Debbie - How exciting on getting egg weights! Let us know how you like them!

I was scrolling through FB last night and Get Healthy U TB (by Chris Freytag) was running a deal for a year of Gold membership at $9!! I did a membership to GHUTV 2 years ago and really liked some of their workouts so I signed up ($9 for the year is hard to beat).

I did their Grateful 8 workout this morning - challenging! 8 exercises, 8 reps, 8 rounds! I had to pause some to deal with the dog who likes to bite my shirt while I am working out. But I enjoyed it.

This morning my hamstrings are tight from all of the kicking in yesterday's workout. Today I opted to walk on the TM to see if I could loosen them up, and it worked. I did an easy walk on a lower incline than normal, walked for 45 minutes, traveled 2.5 miles and burned 378 calories. It is amazing how sore I can get from kickboxing, well I have not done it is quite some time, so it is probably expected.

I am feeling about 95% right now, I hope by tomorrow that I will be back to 100%. I think I fixed my collarbone last night, at least it does not hurt anymore, and the swelling has gone down some too! I thought about how it looked, and I decided to adjust it by myself, thinking about how it should go by the look of it. I think the two joints were jammed together so I pushed the one side outward with a good push while pulling my arm out to the side. Instantly, the swelling went down a little and the pain that is usually on the joint is much better today. Go figure! Now, I did not fix it all together, but it is better than it was. I really think this is a structural thing, not a tear or anything like that.

I did not hear about Cathe getting an injury!!!!!!! I will go and look in the forums.

Debbie, great job with the boxing workout using your egg weights! Where did your hubby buy them from, I would love to get some for myself?

Roxie, welcome back and good job getting back into working out again!

Cam, nice workout yesterday. I need to get back into strength training as well, first I have to fix this darn collarbone issue and then I am diving in 100%

Doreen, great subscription price on the workouts that you found on Youtube!

Belinda and Roselyn, I hope you both have great workouts today.

Happy Thursday and I cannot believe it is almost the new year already!

Hi,

I had physical therapy for my lower back this morning, The therapist said I did the right thing by stretching since I hurt my back. He thinks I should only need 3 sessions for my lower back. My knees are a different story, I am getting tighter and tighter in my hips/hamstrings? I don't get it? I been doing yoga/stretching almost daily. Hopefully it will get better with time. I am trying to avoid getting the steroid shot for my frozen shoulder too. My mobility is coming slowly back, I still have quit some pain doing lateral moves/anything behind my back. I hope in 3 weeks that will improve too. I will stretch daily.

Roxie - I sure need a break. Glad you back. I was worried about you. Great job getting back into working out.

Jolie - glad you feeling better. Great job today.

Doreen - great deal. I may check it out too.

Debbie - great job with your workout. How do you like the egg weights?

Diane - DIL Christmas present is suppose to arrive today. I hope it will. She is flying home tomorrow. Glad your DH gift will be here tomorrow. I am feeling better except my right hip/hamstring is so tight. With all that stretching I do, I should be limper. I am the opposite, lol.

Roselyn - have a great workout today.

Have a great day everyone.

I GOT EGG WEIGHTS!!! My DH ordered them but they came in after Christmas. They are 1.5# each, which is great. I wanted 2# but really it doesn't seem like there is even a difference. I couldn't wait to try them so I did RAW Shadow Boxing 1 this morning. I really like them, they are easy to hold onto and they distribute the weight evenly. Very cool!!

Workout was 44 minutes, burned 399 calories, did 3393 steps and HR was 142/176.

Tomorrow is my MRI and of course my knee seems fine now. No fluid or tightness anymore. I'm still going to get it done because it still feels funny when I try to do a high impact move. I want to make sure nothing major is wrong.

Belinda - Your back must be better, so I'm glad to hear that! So which book from Kiki are you reading? I only have the Plantifully Lean Second Edition and I don't think that is her meal plan book. I think the one you are reading is quite costly, right? I can't remember.

Doreen - Great job with your workout!

Jolie - Great job with your workout and glad you are feeling better. Thankfully I haven't gotten anything yet - knock on wood. I hope I'm good this winter, I do not want to get sick like I did last year. Great job on your workout! My knee has been great. I'm still going tomorrow to get the MRI this issue keeps coming back and it's going on a year. I need to figure out what is wrong. Glad you got your MRI approved!

Roxie - Hey girl! So good to see you post again. Glad you are back at working out again. So do you still like working at Ulta? I just ordered some stuff with a gift card I got for Christmas. Can't wait until it comes in!! That is odd about Beach Body. Anything to raise prices, I guess!

Cam - Great job with your workout! I've been doing a bit more weight lifting and liking it. At least I like it when I'm not hurt and can do it!

Diane - Wow, I didn't know Cathe got hurt like that, that is terrible!! She is going through what you went through, right? I'll have to check out her post. I'll pray for her. Those heavy bag workout are fun but you can't do them too often. I haven't done any in a long time and had fun doing the two workouts I've done since I've been off. My wrists hurt a lot anymore not sure why? Maybe I need to start doing those wrist curl and get them stronger. I keep meaning to add that in when I workout and then forget.

Gotta start taking my decorations down, getting sick of them. Hope you all have a wonderful day and workout!!

Debbie - thank you. My back is doing a lot better. I been stretching since I injured my back. I think it helped. The therapist said, I should only need maybe 3 physical therapy sessions for my back. I will make an appointment next week to get my knee assessment. I do all the exercises, I am still tight in my hip/hamstring. The last 2 weeks I been doing yoga/stretching daily. I only have Plantifully Lean Second Edition. There is a 1 week meal plan, chapter 10 , page 43. She isn't selling that one anymore. Most of her ebooks are not for sale anymore. This is from her website:
A major publisher has picked up this book and it will be in book stores next spring (2023)!!! Due to this, the book is not currently available. The new version will be linked here when available.

Until then, check out plantifulkiki.com/product/eat-more-weigh-less-program/ for health and weight loss support, checkout my other books in the shop, or free recipes here: plantifulkiki.com/category/recipes/

Today I stayed up after I woke rather than going back to sleep so I can try to turn the hours around a bit. It is too hard to get things done in the mornings, particularly if I need to go out.
I did Kelly's Super Sculpt mix of Step and Boxing, 33 minutes, heart rate 107/128, 3,274 steps. I used 2# dumbbells for the boxing segments. I followed this with Cathe Perfect Flow premix yoga strength and flexibility and mobility basics #2, 36 minutes, 72 calories. I am not sure about the steps as I had to go pull in a package off the doorstep and then chastise my dog and brush all of the grass from her drop and roll fun, before I let her back into the house. I went out later to sweep up all of the grass she shook off on the patio. I wish she would not do that. I also had to put away groceries between cardio and stretch. Workout time was 69 minutes, 195 calories. I like the Perfect Flow Mix that I did today but feel like the last part should have been stuck near the front and the front part that is a lot on the floor should have been near the end. I like the moves in this one. I ordered groceries from Walmart and I have 4 items that were shipped. Revlon eyeliner from Florida, and of all things walmart brand kleenex is coming from Texas Fed. They do that and I often wonder why not just get from another Walmar here. I understand the protein powder that I ordered.

Debbie, that is awesome that you got your egg weights. I have wondered if my fingers would lock up around them like they do sometimes when I am holding something small in my hand and suddenly my middle fingers are stuck. This comes and goes through. I don't know why. I hold dumbbells though so maybe not. I bet it was fun doing a workout with them. I would have chosen one just to use them right away too. If you did not do the mri I am sure you would probably wish you had when things start hurting again. That is how it usually goes. I spent so much time with my shoulder and ups and downs. Although the first mri just showed arthritis. So that extended the time up to the second and surgery. Most of my wrist pain is in the joints. I do like to do stretches and stuff for the wrists and fingers to keep them loosened up. I got some Jane Iredale and IT make up products for Christmas and have had fun playing with the new colors.
I am not sure how Cathe's is. I guess she had problems for quite some time. It was opening a jar and something snapping that lead to the surgery. But she said rotator full tear and biceps partial. I think she knows it will take some time to heal. She probably went over everything with her surgeon ahead of time so she could plan things out from the sounds of it.

Doreen, I remember you signing up for GHUTV before. 9 dollars is a good deal. Nice work with the Grateful 8 workout. My dog makes my workouts a challenge too. I never have the heart to tell her to go. I just get the challenge of working around her.

Jolie, great job on the treadmill today. I am glad you were able to make things better with your shoulder and put it back into place. Hopefully there is not a tear. I love boxing and listening to you I set out my Les Mills Combat set to use again soon.

Belinda, stretching sure helps my back. It helps loosen it up and make some space in the spine. Helps my hips too. Chris has a stretch that she did for her back when she hurt it a year ago. She said she did it several times a day. I have used it a few times, Really the moves are not anything really different though. It does help. I hope that your daughter's present arrived today. My husband's arrived this morning. I followed the Amazon driver on my tracking and greeted him at the door to make sure the air compressor got inside my house. I went outside for a bit and saw him 3 houses down so knew where he had just been just in case. Although he had 9 stops just in our neighborhood. I have packages coming tomorrow and I get my shoes on Saturday.

No workout yet, I should have at least got on my treadmill but haven't. I'm getting ready to go to my MRI and then my DH and I are going to the Lake for a bit. I might get on my treadmill later on.

Yes, I love the egg weights, I used them yesterday. They fit comfortably in my hands. So glad I got them!!

No time for personals, I will try to get back on here later. Great workouts everyone!!

I did a Ifit ride in Croatia this morning. This was led by 2 trainers and there were two other cyclist along so it felt like riding in a group!

I never know why I keep signing up for subscriptions when Youtube has plenty of great, free workouts but $9 for a year is a steal IMO and their workouts are fun and lots of variety.

I did see that Cathe had surgery on a shoulder and is going to be coaching LIVE until she is recovered. She's just hit some tough injury problems the past couple years with her eye and now shoulder. I bet she was thankful all the STS filming was over. Which we should be seeing preview clips soon I would think.

Today will be a rest day because I am going to be doing workouts over the weekend. All my Christmas decor is put away and the house looks so empty, but it is clean for the New Year. I have worn my new FitBit for the last 3 days all day long and I am shocked how many steps I have been doing a day. I have not worn it all day in years. Here are my stats;

Tues- 24,000 steps
Wed- 18,000 steps
Thursday- 21,000 steps

Not bad right!

Great job on the workouts everyone.

Make it a great day.

Hi everyone,

Today I did D14 Iron Full body and 30 min yoga afterwards. I will go for a walk soon.

Jolie - great job on your steps. I can't wait to take down my xmas tree. I just put it up, lol.

Debbie - I'll bet you're happy to get your MRI done. have fun at the lake.

Diane - stretching does help. I will continue to stretch lately. Which Chris stretching video is it? I just got noticed they gift for my DIL will not arrive until Jan 7, WTH?

BBL

Today I did CDorner Total Body workout that she did this morning. This one is 5 moves done in a count down format starting with 10 reps for all the moves then the follows with all 5. moves down to 9 reps etc. The last couple of rounds at 2 and 1 are done in very slow reps with some holds. This was 57 minutes, heart rate 97/125, 158 calories, 703 steps. That is all I had time for. I had packages come from Walmart, texts and phone calls. I spent some time hunting for my recipe for my grandson who wanted to make waffles. It took me awhile to find where it was. I found it on the shelf in the workout room rather than the pantry I was digging through. I also got a new sd card for my cell out of the mail box so will deal with that in awhile. Then workers came out to mark our yard again and the cable company is installing a new box in my planter :rolleyes: Boy, if I ever move again I will not buy a house with utility boxes in my back yard that go to the neighbor's houses. My dog was not happy about them going in and out the gate.

Total Body workout
5 moves back to back done done 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 reps Like counting down to the new year
1. Squat press 10s for all 10 rnds
2. Dead Row 20#rnd 1, 15's 2 rnds, went back to 20# for the rest
3. V ups No weight
4 walking lunge with hammer curl(option reverse lunge hammer curl) 15# dbs tried second round 12's then went back to 15#
5.skull crusher /arms up crunch (sort of crunch you lift up with arms straight up a bit) 10# dbs held together all 5 rnds
Ends with plank variations, and a prone move with hand behind head

Debbie, I hope you have a nice day and am glad you are getting the mri done today.

Doreen, nice work on the ride today. At least Cathe got the STS 2.0 done. Remember when she had a leg injury or something during the original STS that put a lot on hold? I don't know how some of the instructors like CDorner keep from having injuries when filming and putting up more than one workout a day. I know it is there job and really people should understand that they need breaks too.

Jolie, that is a huge amount of steps a day. It feels good to have the house back to normal even though I do love getting out all of the Christmas stuff and seeing it up for awhile.

Roselyn, nice work today.

Belinda, nice work with Iron Full Body and yoga today. I would have liked to have had time for a yoga workout. I did pull out the foam roller and do a few back and leg stretches on my own. Hopefully I can do some in the morning. My grandson will be visiting for a couple of days. Not sure if I will get anything in.

Today I had a fantastic workout. I started with a 1 hour TM walk uphill, traveled 3.3 miles and burned 467 calories. Next, I did a short total body workout, it was supposed to be longer but i did not realize how long I had walked on the treadmill. I was watching a tennis match and I guess I really got into it LOL! Total workout time was 1 hour 20 minutes and I burned 618 calories.

Chest Press- 20's x 12
Chest Flys- 10's x 12 (these actually did not hurt my collar bone)
1 Arm Rows- 20# x 12
Wide Grip Pull Downs- 50# x 12
Seated Overhead Press- 15's x 12
Lateral Raises- 8's x 12
Bicep Curls- 15's x 12
Hammer Curls- 15's x 12
Lying Triceps Ext.- 12's x 12
Lying Cross Body Ext.- 10# x 12
ABS- Bicycles to failure
Leg Ext.- 40# x 16
Leg Curls- 20# x 16

I cannot believe how bad Cathe hurt herself! It made me revaluate my desire to lift heavy weights. This will be a long road to recovery for her, it sounds a little like what happened to Diane, but I know she did not have the Bicep tear. I feel bad for her since this is her livelihood and all.

Make it a safe and awesome New Year's Eve everyone!!!! 2023 here I come!

Today I did Penny 1hr. New Year's Eve Hiit Party All Standing Cardio & Strength. This was tough but fun.I loved most of the exercises and ones I didn't, I subbed for something else. I don't like running in place. All of them do that and it's so boring and jarring on my neck. No chest work, because it was standing, so I did chest presses and some core work.

Belinda, I feel like I just put my tree up too. Tomorrow it goes down and can't wait to put everything away and clean my house. But today, I am relaxing.

Diane, I almost did Chris's workout today, but I wasn't in the mood for repeats. It looked good though and I think I'll do that soon. I am really liking compound moves lately. I work up quite a sweat.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.