Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 5/7

Hey Debbie! I can't wait to see what you're up to next. :)

I am taking a rest day darn it. My knee is killing me! It was fine when I went to bed but in the middle of the night I noticed it was hurting. :mad: Oh well. I must rest it because I don't want to not be able to do the leg work in Meso 2.

Gotta run and get DD to school and then the grocery with DS. Later!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Got alot planned for today as I plan on getting my veggie garden in FINIALLY! I want to clean some too and have another Reiki Healing for this morning...raising my vibrations yet again!!! lol. So yesterday I did this:

BACK:

Lat Pulldowns 60# 5/12
One Arm Rows 25# db's 3/12
Pullovers 30# DB 3/12

BICEPS:

EZ BB Curls 60# 5/12
Hammer Curls 25's 3/12
Preacher Curls 40# BB 3/12

Didn't get in abs so gonna double up on them today and do some cardio for about 45-60 mins. Don't know if I will do Cardio Coach or listen to Godsmack again. I am really obsessing with Godsmack lately.

Anyhow, ya'll have a great day!

Good Morning Everyone! Yesterday, when I got home, the new piece for my stepmill was in the mail. They claimed it was an easy fix, and it really was, but it took an hour and I just could not leave it alone! I knew I was in trouble when I saw it in the mailbox b/c I had other things that needed doing. There were no instructions but I got it done, put together, and there was no power to the monitor thing. Took it apart again to see that a plug had come undone inside the thing on the main board thing and fortunately, it was easy to hook back in. It came apart when I lost my balance and nearlyl fell of the thing! Anyway, that hour was supposed to be my leg workout for Meso 3. I was going to skip but really, really wanted it DONE so I finished just after 10. Went up the 5% from last week and all was well. AND, I am happily saying *ouch* this morning! :) My abs are a bit tender as well from the Oxygen abs that I like so much. Linda: Did you ever try that one?

Patti: Here's hoping the knee gets better. You seem to jump around just fine but if you have joint problems at all, I find that flaxseed is an incredible help to me.

Debbie: Enjoy your last day of rest ;)

Janie: I saw the pic yesterday - thanks for sharing it. He is an absolute sweetie.

Dallys: Ally went to the beach, not me. I wish I had gone...my trip is next month.

Hi Char - you posted as I was typing. Glad you are getting the garden in :) Nothing like home grown veggies. Awesome workout. You should do that Oxygen abs routine that I do. No need to double up on that one. I posted it a while back and will get it to you if you are interested. The first time I did it, I felt it for a few days.

I shortened up my workout this morning before I took the children to school. I did STS Mesocycle 2 Back and Biceps along with the extended stretch. I burned 408 calories. No cardio today. I just don't have the energy. We have lots of things to go do today anyway. We have to go over our papers for the house and I have to pick up grandchildren this afternoon. We also need to check out new appliances.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts. I didn't get my workout in afterall. This has been stressful and has worn me right down. SO tonight is a new night. Lean Circuit 2, hopefully extra cardio too.

Shana- which issue is the Oxygen ab workout in that you like so much? I like ab wo's!

Janie- that baby is adorable.

Deb- enjoy your last day of rest maniac!

Char- I hope to do some gardening this weekend, but who knows!

Patti- good idea to rest. Hope it heals quickly.

Shana: Funny you say that- I just added flax seed oil to my snack everyday. :) I think I slept with it bent weird- sometimes I do that. It's odd. It already feels a little bit better. Way to get that workout in and fix the stepmill- something I would do. It MUST be done. :) Oh and how did I miss that ab workout? I need to check it out. I'm going to at least do abs today.

Diane Sue: Good call on no cardio if your energy is down. I know how busy you are these days, sure it won't hurt to skip that for a day (says the cardio queen). :)

Charlotte: I want a veggie garden! I'm thinking I may try to plant a small one next year. My neighborhood rules don't really allow it but they can bite me. :p Or I will bribe them with tomatoes.

Meg: Today is a new day- the workouts will always be there. :) Keep us posted on your CLX results.

Hi Char - you posted as I was typing. Glad you are getting the garden in :) Nothing like home grown veggies. Awesome workout. You should do that Oxygen abs routine that I do. No need to double up on that one. I posted it a while back and will get it to you if you are interested. The first time I did it, I felt it for a few days.

Well actually I am NOT getting my garden right now. The weather is never right..was not suppose to rain like this AGAIN. That is all it has been doing anymore.

Tell me more about the ab routine? Which magazine? May of this year? O.k...just send it to me. You got my addy. I got tons of Oxygen magazines, but they are old, but sometimes I still look thru them.

Legs still roughing? haha

Hey maniacs,

Had a moment so thought I'd say hello!

Janie...your grandson is adorable!!!!!!!!!!
Shana...love your tenacity in getting that stepmill put together. I'm jealous....wish I had a stepmill :p
Patti...do you take glucosamine? That really helps your joints.
Diane Sue...good luck with the move. That is such a chore.

Today is DS last baseball game. Now he can start looking for a J-O-B! :D

They started the landscaping in back yard...will start outdoor kitchen next week. Can't wait until it's finished!

Workouts have been great...upped my weight on decline bb press by 5# from last week...at 105!

Catch ya all later.

Debbie, thanks for waking us up.LOL:) I can't wait to see what is next for you too. Do enjoy your last of rest for awhile.
I am taking a rest day darn it. My knee is killing me! It was fine when I went to bed but in the middle of the night I noticed it was hurting. :mad: Oh well. I must rest it because I don't want to not be able to do the leg work in Meso 2.
Patti, Enjoy your rest day and I hope your knee gets better for Meso 2

Got alot planned for today as I plan on getting my veggie garden in FINIALLY! I want to clean some too and have another Reiki Healing for this morning...raising my vibrations yet again!!! lol. So yesterday I did this:

Char, It's been raining here as well, but I see a break in the clouds and if the soil can be worked, that is if the soil isn't too wet, then I'll plant some lettuce and stuff. Fantastic workout.:) Those weights are heavy!

Good Morning Everyone! Yesterday, when I got home, the new piece for my stepmill was in the mail. They claimed it was an easy fix, and it really was, but it took an hour and I just could not leave it alone! I knew I was in trouble when I saw it in the mailbox b/c I had other things that needed doing. There were no instructions but I got it done, put together, and there was no power to the monitor thing. Took it apart again to see that a plug had come undone inside the thing on the main board thing and fortunately, it was easy to hook back in. It came apart when I lost my balance and nearlyl fell of the thing! Anyway, that hour was supposed to be my leg workout for Meso 3. I was going to skip but really, really wanted it DONE so I finished just after 10. Went up the 5% from last week and all was well. AND, I am happily saying *ouch* this morning! :) My abs are a bit tender as well from the Oxygen abs that I like so much.
Meowracer, I would love to add a stepmill to my equipment. You are so lucky. Glad everything turned out, you were able to fix the stepmill and do Meso 3/abs. Good for you. A true Hardcore Mania. If you don't mind, could you send me the Oxygen ab routine as well? I'll keep trying to find your post on it, but it's looking grim.

I shortened up my workout this morning before I took the children to school. I did STS Mesocycle 2 Back and Biceps along with the extended stretch. I burned 408 calories. No cardio today. I just don't have the energy. We have lots of things to go do today anyway. We have to go over our papers for the house and I have to pick up grandchildren this afternoon. We also need to check out new appliances.
Diane Sue, Job well done anyway, even if you didn't do cardio. Not like it will hurt you in anyway.;) You are in such great shape, I wouldn't worry about it. Enjoy the grandkids, and shopping. I don't envy you moving, but do enjoy your new beautiful place. I've read your description of it, and it sounds so lovely.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts. I didn't get my workout in afterall. This has been stressful and has worn me right down. SO tonight is a new night. Lean Circuit 2, hopefully extra cardio too.
Megadoo, I'll have to read back why you are so stressed out. What ever it is, I hope things get better. Sorry that I'm a little behind the news. Lean Circuit 2 sounds great.

Today I plan on yoga and cardio.

Janie

I don't know when I posted it. Better yet, I will try to get somebody to scan it at work. That would be easiest. I'll go get it now so I don't forget :)

Hello Maniacs -

This morning I did David Kirsch's Power Body from 7 Day Rx followed by Kettlebell dynamics Workout 1 and then a Leslie Walk video with a toning band. I wore my 10 pound weight vest and used hand weights for intensity. She also used 2 bands at once....so it was a decent workout. Workout was about 1.5 hours and I burned 744 calories. I also did David's Restorative Stretch 1/2 hour.

Have a great day everyone. I've got some running around to do. It's my 21st wedding anniversary - so I'll probably go to the jewelry store and dinner later???

Great workouts everyone!

I don't know when I posted it. Better yet, I will try to get somebody to scan it at work. That would be easiest. I'll go get it now so I don't forget :)

Thank you so much, you are a gem.;)

Hello Maniacs -
This morning I did David Kirsch's Power Body from 7 Day Rx followed by Kettlebell dynamics Workout 1 and then a Leslie Walk video with a toning band. I wore my 10 pound weight vest and used hand weights for intensity. She also used 2 bands at once....so it was a decent workout. Workout was about 1.5 hours and I burned 744 calories. I also did David's Restorative Stretch 1/2 hour.
Have a great day everyone. I've got some running around to do. It's my 21st wedding anniversary - so I'll probably go to the jewelry store and dinner later???

Lora, Happy 21st Wedding Anniversary! WOW! Great workout there.

Did Power Max and burned 402 calories. Will do yoga later today.

Janie

Debbie - Yes, I am still doing Tabata. This is my last week, just two more days to go. Yesterday my Pace Weights arrived and I was able to up all my weights on Bi's & Tri's by a little bit. I love those things! Thinking about doing the rotation Char is doing next.

Shana - I would love to see that AB routine. I tried that exercise again and while I feel it while I am doing it it does not leave me sore. All it is, is a crunch with your feet against a wall and while up crunch you push your feet against the wall and try to slide them up at the same time.

Janie
- Adorable little boy!

Patti
- Hope your knee feels better soon, we all know to well, how much injuries suck!

Char - I was wondering about your results with the rotation your doing. Are you getting some good ones?

Okay, today was Triceps and Biceps with my new Pace Weights! I love those things.

4DS HIS through first blast as warmup.

8 sets - 20 seconds on/10 seconds off each exercise.

Ran during two minute rest between each set.

TRICEPS
Close Grip Barbell Press:
42# - 8 sets/12-9 reps
***Up 2#

Lying DB Extensions:

15.5's - 8 sets/ 10-7 reps
**Was going to try 16's but was toast after the Close Grips. Up 1/2#

Double Arm Kickbacks
9's - 8 sets/ 15-12 reps
***Up 1#
BICEPS
Dumbbell Curls:
18's - 8 sets/9-7 reps
***Up 1# here and it just about killed me!:p

Reverse Up, Curl Downs:
13's - 8 sets/8-7 reps
***Right elbow bugging me again Up 1#.:D

Hammer Curls:
16's - 8 sets/11-8 reps
***Up 1#
Then got back on the TM and ran for 4 minutes to complete 1.25 mile. Also did stretch from 4 DS HIS. Workout was 1:08 minutes and burned about 534 calories. Will miss the high calorie burns of this week.:(

Linda - Nice workout. Wow, how long have you been doing Tabata? I think I did it for 7 weeks. You got some good results, too, didn't you? I lost 4# with it so that was great for me! Are Pace Weights magnetic?

Linda - Nice workout. Wow, how long have you been doing Tabata? I think I did it for 7 weeks. You got some good results, too, didn't you? I lost 4# with it so that was great for me! Are Pace Weights magnetic?

Debbie - This is week 6 for me and I wasn't completely healthy for the first part so the Tabata was a push, but I was determined to finish. Yes, I've lost at least 4# if not more and if I could get the rest of it off I think there will be some killer arm definition going on. Yes, Pace Weights are 1/2# magnets. I have a set of 18 so you can increase each DB by 4.5# or more if you are using only one DB, and of course you can stick them all over your BB plates.

Lora
- Sorry, forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary before. My 13th is coming up on the 18th.

Debbie - This is week 6 for me and I wasn't completely healthy for the first part so the Tabata was a push, but I was determined to finish. Yes, I've lost at least 4# if not more and if I could get the rest of it off I think there will be some killer arm definition going on. Yes, Pace Weights are 1/2# magnets. I have a set of 18 so you can increase each DB by 4.5# or more if you are using only one DB, and of course you can stick them all over your BB plates.

Were they expensive? Where did you get them from?

Hey Maniacs! I've had a very tense day (family drama up the ying yang), so I'm eating a bean burrito and some french fries with extra fry sauce. You can't stop me. I need some type of crappy comfort food just to make it through the day. I'm weak and I'll regret it later I know. I few drinks sound good too. LOL!

A-n-y-ways... I see a bright light guiding me to the end of my day and and I'm thinking of a bike ride in a few to relieve the built up tension (and hopefully burn off these fries I just inhaled). I did do Cathe's Cardio and Weights this morning...what you say...Dallys doing a Cathe workout?...Yep, I pulled one out cuz I know I've been neglecting her. Forgot how much fun this one was too. Although that Butter Cup song keeps creeping up in my mind every 10 min.

Shana- LOL! Sorry about the Beach thing. I hate when I do that. To quick on the draw with the posting can mess me and names and posts up. I wish you a trip to the Beach then...how's that?

Ally- Glad you had fun at the Beach. Sorry I gave your vacation to Shana...:p

Lora- I've had kettlebells for a while now. Soon after Diane Sue took the plunge. I have AOS: Providence, Newport, Kettlebell way 2. Lauren Brooks. Amy's kb dynamics. And an intructional one by Lisa Shafer. Loves my kettlebells.:D Oh! and Happy Aniversary!!

Char- are you still doing the rotation I sent you?

Debbie- What rotations next for ya?

Patty- I have pulled my knee while in bed and had to go to the docs the next day and get a corizone shot. Crazy stuff can happen in bed.:p

Janie- Love your signature quote. Has a lot of meaning in my todays family drama.

Sonya- Wonder where you've been. I want an outdoor kitchen!

Meg-
I've been thinking of doing CLX again, that and P90x and tons of other stuff. So many rotations so little time.

Linda- I want some pace weights! They are spendy though aren't they? Probably worth it.

Diane Sue
- You are one busy women! You have can skip the cardio today. No guilt.;)

Hope I got everyone. I have a sick little stomach from the burrito now. I'm so dumb and mean to myself.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.