Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 2/16

Hi Hotties...AND I MEAN HOTTIES!

Hi all...
Haven't been around much lately, but since STS is here I've been hitting it hard, week 2 here. I'm not real thrilled with wasting my time on the 1RM's; for me it was not that accurate. But, after two weeks of testing those, I'm now onto the meat of the program and feeling great. Cathe moves it along pretty quick so far anyway and I'm sore!

Suz....whoa woman, you are looking hot, and the extra pounds look sooo good on you! And when did you get a boston? I have two...my babies. Does she spin around, I've really grown to love the breed...even though I still miss my lab.

Anne...did you ever finish your salon? love the avatar by the way, sounds like you had more work done, good for you!

Char..so sorry to hear about your neck..again?? take care woman.

Has anyone heard from Lora?

DALLYS......HAPPY BIRTHDAY (BELATED).

Diane Sue...glad to hear you are doing STS, what do you think? Is Bill back yet?

Debbie...those are some weights!

Hi Pebbles, Orphelya, Teddy girl... Sonya and all new and missed!

Hope to check in more with ya for a few weeks then chaos hits again with another trial..
Amber

Last edited:
Today was STS, disc 1. WOW. Loved it, especially the variety - no repeating sets. I realized I screwed up on the 1RMs with the alternating - I counted wrong. Oh well. Just had to lighten the weights a couple of pounds. I will either do an ab segment tonight or tomorrow with cardio. Thinking of trying the weighted one.

Suz - sent you an email and a thing on bodybuilding.com

Hello to all :)

OMG Amber Baby.. You were lost in action like me.
No , just a little fix from the 1st yet..
Been in the new salon since Sept..Look at my pic trail More done now but this was the progress step by step pretty much.

Diane Sue you always cook neat stuff..

Ok, my butt cheeks are killing me..My triceps hurt and i want to take a nap.. Slow today. I need the rest though.
Suz, You look HOT GIRL....

Now to zip my mouth shut..And quit eating...
So i can get my suit on this summer..

Deb, don't you know women aren't supposed to lift big weights..
LOL...

I went to the nutrition center and picked up some Sucanet for some of those Oxygen recipes and the baking powder with no sodium. Also picked up some other items for my muscle chow recipes:D I will try to remember what I ate yesterday :p
B- coffee, fat free creamer I was running late for church and had to take Actonel which requires me not to eat for 30 minutes.
L- progresso 50% less sodium chicken gumbo with extra chicken and okra added to thicken it up
S- 1/2 cup cottage cheese with blueberries
D- Muscle Chow loaded spinach salad
S- grapes

Suz, you are looking great!! Your progress is amazing:D The photography is good too. Nice poses.

Anne, I enjoy fixing new meals. My hamstrings and glutes are sore from Saturday's workout. I haven't done much for lower body for several weeks because of a knee injury so am really feeling the doms.

Amber, yes Bill is back:D I heard that Lora has been on the video fitness forums so I guess she is still working out:) I think she is back with her dh. I hope things are going well for her. I have had a hard time with some of my 1RM. Sometimes I pick up the weight it says and I am like" how did I lift that much before to get that high of a 1RM:eek:" So I end up lowering and adjusting it. I am getting it down though. Eventually I will have it where I can just set up. I am enjoying it. No boredom:D

Sonya, LOL, I am still carrying around a large tote so I can cart the grandbaby's diapers, bottles, sippy cup with me. I have liked almost all of the recipes that I have made from Muscle chow. Now I did try the no salt soup Loaded Soup using the suggested soup with diced tofu in it once and it was awful. Maybe it was my choice of soup.

Dallys, you are not old!! I have 10 years on you and I don't feel old yet. I don't think I will ever be old:p

Debbie, nice leg workout.

Dallys, you are not old!! I have 10 years on you and I don't feel old yet. I don't think I will ever be old:p

Dallys...ditto what Diane Sue said!
Diane Sue...good for you for thinking you will never be old. You are truly an inspiration and look fabulous at your young age!

Weights/Reps went like this:
Back
Chin-ups: 6 set of 6. I did first two sets unassisted and rest assisted
Widegrip Pull-Ups: 3 sets 8 reps - slow on way down (all asssited)
Bent Over BB Rows: 70# 6 sets of 6 reps
Iso Low Rows: 4 sets of 10 reps...45#, 40#, 37.5# - 2sets

CHEST
Incline BB Press: 6 sets of 6 reps...70#
Hammer Strength Decline Press: 4 sets of 8 reps....60#, 50# - 3sets
Incline Flyes: 6 sets of 8 reps, 20#, 25#- 5 reps
Cable Crossovers: 3 sets of 12 reps, 20#
Push-ups: 3 sets of 20 w/45 second rest in between

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.