Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 2/12

Hey there. Got stuck in a Principal's meeting all morning. Oh what fun! So I didn't workout last night. After spending an hour and 1/2 at the DMV I needed a drink! :p So much for having an "apppointment". Still had to wait for DS to take the test and there were 6-7 people in front of him! Ya know the DMV can be a scary place...there are some shady looking characters in there! :eek:

Anyways....
Debbie...love your "puke" status workout!
Shanna...like the way you mixed up the CC using differnet equipment!
Patti...nice workout!

Today I will do cardio. Not sure what. Either CC or Low Max

Meals for today:
M1: eggwhite cheese/veggie omelet, 1/2 cup strawberreis/blueberries, 1 slice ezekiel toast
M2: 1/2 cup canteloupe, 1/2 kiwi, almonds, protein drink
M3: 2 cups mixed greens, dreid cranberries, walnuts and 3 oz. chicken, lite dressing
M4: ham/cheese on multigrain crackers
M5: protein drink
M6: 5 oz salmon, 1 cup zucchini
Calories: 1,631 Carbs:113g Fat:58g Protein:180g

Meals yesterday were :
B- Coffee fat free creamer, 1/2 scoop Gold Standard whey protein mixed with 1 Tbs low sugar preserves 1/2 cup yogurt. 1 egg white
Snack 1/2 turkey breast cutlet
L- Muscle Chow Loaded Spinach salad
Snack Oxygen Frozen Berry granola bar
D- Salad of mixed greans with small amount of beef stew meat, fat free ranch dressing 1 Tbs bbq sauce
S- 1/2 scoop Twin lab PM protein inn water

Hey Maniacs!!!

Finished my workout and then gonna do some yoga.

CIRCUIT:

DB Chest Flyes 25's and 10x's
Push Ups 12x's
Lat Pulldowns 80# 10x's
Seated Shoulder Press 20's 10x's
Lateral Raises 12's (isolated) and 10x's
Hoover Squats 40# db 4 sets of 15 pulsating squats
Static Lunges 20's 10'x each leg
One Arm Row 30# db 10x's
Bicep Curls 30's 10x's
Lying Tricep Ext 12's and 12x's (getting good with these)

Following First Circuit, do 2 Imax 2 Blast moves (I started this, but it was not a good idea for my neck issues so did the rest of my 2 mins on elliptical as fast as I could)

REPEAT CIRCUIT and then I did 4 mins on elliptical instead of the Imax 2 Blast moves (I put that in there just in case anyone wants to copy this)

Awesome work you guys:rolleyes:

Meals I have eaten, thus far, has the smiley face.

M1: 3/4c of cheerios 1/2c flax cereal, 1c ff organic milk tbsp of PP :p
M2: ff Yoplait w/ flax seeds :p
M3: chicken breast w/aspargus (yesterday’s meal) :p
M4: apple w/string cheese
M4: can of sardines w/salad, ff rasberry pecan dressing

Last edited:
Debbie - I have the "Classic". And they are perfect for me. I think we are about the same size a 5'7". Classic is also the Monica Bryant uses. Hooks may be $10 but they suck!

okay I did KPC this morning skipping the abs. Burned 496 calories. Which I have since eaten.

Because when it rains it pours. DD is still recovering, DS is sick, DH has stomach virus (finally), my Dad was on vacation in Florida, and is experience chest pains past two days and is now at this very minute flying home to go to the emergency room, and my sister is awaiting results on a lump in her breast.

Well, have to run meeting parents at airport to take them to hospital.....

Hooks may be $10 but they suck!

ROFL! Mine aren't that bad. At least I didn't think so. Maybe I'll have to rethink the versagripps since you've noticed such a difference.

Sorry you and your family are going through so much lately. I hope it all settles down soon.:)

Because when it rains it pours. DD is still recovering, DS is sick, DH has stomach virus (finally), my Dad was on vacation in Florida, and is experience chest pains past two days and is now at this very minute flying home to go to the emergency room, and my sister is awaiting results on a lump in her breast. Well, have to run meeting parents at airport to take them to hospital.....

Linda...You have gone through alot lately. Hang in there. Hopefully things will be better real soon and everything will have a positive outcome!

Just back from the hospital. My Dad made the flight okay, and went directly to the hospital. Good News is at this point he has not had an actual heart attack. Praise God! But many signs point to there being something going on with his heart. He is stable and was kept at the hospital, until he is seen by his heart doctor tomorrow. Thank you for the prayers, it was a long six hours waiting for that flight to arrive.

Linda, wow, that's so much going on right now. glad your dad made it through the flight ok.

Yesterday I did PUB pyramid up premix but stopping the workout after each exercise to add on an extra set at the highest weight. Tonight I haven't worked out yet, but will later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.