Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 10/15

Had a great leg workout this morning. Loving the leg workout with this rotation. That is something for me because I hate working legs.

1 minute rest between each set.

LEGS
Squats:
140# - 5/5/5 (up 5# and PB)
125# - 12 (up 5#)
110# - 15/15 (same as last week)

Leg Press Station:
244# - 5/5 (up 4#)
230# - 12 (up 10#)
215# - 15/15 (up 5#)
***I resorted to using my magnets for the first two sets. LMAO! Haven't bought weights yet.

Elevated SLDL's:
100# - 5/5 (up 5#)
85# - 12 (same as last week)
75# - 15/15 (same as last week)
***100# scared me but they actually felt great. I'm thankful my low back has been good with these.

Leg Extensions:
95# - 15/15 (same as last week)

Hamstring Curls:
55# - 15/15 (same as last week)

CALVES
4DS Calf Work

ABS
Power Hour Ab work

That is all....

Good Morning,

Debbie: Awesome leg workout, you are blowing me away with them numbers, niiiiiicccceeeee! ;)

This morning, I did CC#8 only 40 minutes. Its time for me to get busy!:rolleyes:

Cardio Stats:
330 cals burned
2.48 miles travelled
40 minutes

Hey Good Morning
How is everyone! I've been really busy lately I started school my pre rec's for Nursing (RN) and working alot! I know that's no excuse to not be on this forum! LOL
Debbie thank you for my messeging me! Made me really miss you guys! The N.O Explode makes you have a good pump in your muscles:)
Teddygirl Great workout!
Last night I did LIC lower body premix SB blast challenge only and LIS abs only. I'm doing 4DS this month.
Today is my rest day:) Off to work:(
Have a great day!
Randi

Hi Hottie women

Debbie...Wow, you're arms looks cut! Love the avatar.

Suz...you too with the nice avatar change...and I was thinking the same thing as Hermia with the Brazilian. Don't think I would be telling too many people you are getting a brazilian! But it definately sounds interesting, they don't want you to sweat. P90Xin it again heh? I'm tempted, just give me another week or so to get the fat off. I am on a roll.

Randi, way to go woman, are you going the BSN route or degree'd? Nursing is a wonderful career, it helped me get to where I am today. You will never be out of a job too.

Monday I did Amy's All Pump and loved it, yesterday was cardio fusion, I sweat buckets with that. I'm still on Phase I of South beach and sticking to it

Hi to all I missed...got to go to lunch for a birthday.

Amber

Hello All - finally I am posting at a time other than midnight! Today was CC#6 - Challenge 1 - 2.20 miles on TM; Challenge 2 - 1.16 miles and 56 flights on stepmill; Challenge 3 - 2 miles on bike. Calories 597. Time for a shower and lunch with mom.

Have a great day :D

Hey Peeps!

Quick check-in. This morning I did P90X Shoulders & Arms. I'm so friggin' sore from Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X. :) And I'll be darned if I didn't dink around too long and didn't get my cardio in gosh darnit!

Amber - NOW I get it about the Brazilian! Hahaha!

Off to Denver to get that Brazilian. I put the befores in my picturetrail in the dogs and hair album (not sure why I have those together??) and will post afters soon. Good thing it's not the Brazilian you're all thinking of!!!

Nice workouts everyone! Randi, good to see you back! :D

Meals for today:

High calorie day

M1: ON whey protein shake w/4 strawberries & 2 oz. banana (pre workout)
M2: Same as M1 (post workout)
M3: Chocolate Coconut BSN 2/ 3/4 c. oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M4: Turkey patty on 1 slice whole wheat bread; 1 tbsp. raw almonds
M5: Oatmeal Raisin Clif bar
M6: 6 oz. chicken w/Shake & Bake in salad w/SW Dressing
M7: 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites & 1/4 c. cheddar cheese omlette

2082.5 calories (2080 is goal)
67 g. fat - 30%
202 g. protein - 39% (195 g. is goal)
177 g. carbs - 34% (195 g. is goal)

Late today. I had to take all of my grandchildren to school this am and take care of some things. DH cell phone had been stolen in Kosovo and when I got the bill there were 67 international calls on it:0 So I had to cancel it out. Got to figure out what to do about it.
Workout this morning was 4 miles on the treadmill before we went to school and I burned 439 calories in 45 minutes. Then when I got back I did Tracey Staehle's Step Mix 2 first section that runs 39 minutes and burned 331 calories. I then did 4Day Split Biceps and Triceps, and Body Max 2 biceps, triceps and stretch. I used the foam roller a little while too.
Total calories burned was 1068. I was going to do back but my shoulders and neck hurt and still have a bad headache so decided to leave it. I have been making recipes out of my Muscle Chow cookbook. Today I tried the no salt health valley organic mushroom and Barley soup with tofu added.It was not very good. Most of the foods have been good so far. I think maybe a different soup would be better or some salt free seasoning, although it tasted a lot like mushrooms and dill. Very bland.
It looks like everyone is getting great workouts in:)

Suz, I like your Avatar. It will be fun seeing what your brazilian treatment will do for you:)

Last edited:
Wow! I am so proud of what I managed to accomplish this morning. I wasn't too far into this workout when I felt like I wanted to puke already!

Superset A
Pullups
7/8, 5/8, 5/8 ***These were my best numbers so far - The first set number is unassisted, the second on the first two set is were I rested about 10 sec and finished the set of eight, I use assistance to finish the last set.
DB Floor Press
8/8/8 - 45 1/2's

Superset B
Chin Ups
8, 6/8, 6/8 ***Again my best numbers so far - I rested about 10 sec. then finished the set of eigth on the last two sets.***
DB Incline Press
8/8 - 41 1/2's
7 -41's ***Didn't realize until after I didn't finish all the sets last week so i should not have raised the weight yet.

Superset C
Inverted Rows
15/15/15
Decline Pushups
20/20/20

Then cardio at a 20/40 ratio for eight rounds using the second power up from ASC 1 which was a lot of jumping, then did 4DS LIS combo/interval 1 & 2.

Suz - Had my hair straightened back in December, some Japeneese method, and I remember the no sweating for four days! Hope it turns out well!

Hey Maniacs! This morning I did RCR Workout-B2 followed by 10 min. trainer Yoga Flex. I desperately need/want to ride my bike, but I'll have to do it tomorrow. Been super busy and the days seem to just fly by!

Talk more tomorrow...hopefully.

Hi all! I've been browsing thorugh the forums and have to say this is my favorite by far! I love to see how dediated you all are to your workouts! Keeps me motivated!

I would like to join you, if that's okay? I don't think I'm as hard core as some of you but here goes....

Today's workout: Lower Body Pyramid and BG floor work.

I would like to put more focus on my lower body and was wondering if you would recommend I get GS legs? I have BG, LBP,4DS and I beleive it's Power Hour that has the leg routine. Does GS have different exercises then these other dvds that would target the muscle in a different way?

Sonya - Hi and welcome! I'll have to admit I haven't done GS in a long time (so hopefully someone else we jump in here) but it was always one of my favorite series. I went and pulled my log sheet for it and here is what it lists:

Standing Leg Work Squats BB (3 sets) Bonus reps (8 reps 3x1 ct, low end 7, 2 low end 3s) Front Lunges DB (2 sets) Bonus reps (pulse 15, 7, 3, 3) Rear Lunges DB Plie Squats DB (2 sets) Leg Press Band (2 sets) Deadlift toes elevated BB (top 1/2) Deadlift on 6" platform BB (bottom 1/2) Slow Motion Lunges DB Calf Raises Floor Work Tibialis Anterior Toe Pulls Glute Squeeze w/ upper body on ball One leg rollouts on ball (upper body on ball) R/L Glute Press on ball (upper body on ball) R/L Glute Tucks w/ 10" step and band R/L Roll-Ins on ball Single Leg Roll-Ins on ball R/L Inner Thigh Squeeze on ball Inner Thigh Lift w/ band R/L Vertical Outer Thigh Press w/ band Outer Thigh Raise w/ band R/L Stretch

Sonya - to me, GS legs is a completely different feeling that the ones you have mentioned. 4DS is sort of short, PLB is good but not killer alone, B&G is good but quite different, IMO, than GS legs. Power Hour is total body so it won't be that focused on legs. I really like S&H legs and will supplement it with floorwork or the leg conditioning drills from KM. L&G is pretty good, and great if you want the KPC that comes with it, but it is sort of short if I remember correctly. It is not one to get for heavy leg work. And welcome - I am new to this check in too :)

Linda-thanks for breaking it down from your log sheet.
Shana-thanks for mentioning S&H

Contemplating wether or not to invest in another dvd or wait until STS is released. Appreciate your input.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.