Happy or upset?

0 Push ups

Cathlete
Diane Sue and I found out yesterday that she may be pregnant. She took the test and it showed a positive, but we will wait to see what the Doctor says. All our children are grown and we have grandchildren so I’m not sure what to think. I thought we were on the downhill slide, but this sure changes things.

We will make the best of it no matter what the outcome.

..hmmm....I'll put my initial response on hold ....I'm thinking April Fool's now too.....ahhh well, a little slow off the mark but I could be worse things than gullible:p Where I come from the fooling stops at noon, what time zone is Bill in??? :+

Take Care
Laurie:)

Hi Bill,

Yes when I spoke with Diane Sue via email yesterday she was very confused on how she should feel. I wish you both the best and that the outcome is what you REALLY want.

Terri

OMG........
OMG...........
OMG.............

Now tell me how did this happen???
Mr. Bill....

No matter what U 2 will be wonderful....and handle it...

If she is not, well.

Snip Snip ....would be my next 2 words...

Bill.
Please let us know the results. Working out DOES slow down the aging process-so it could happen. That's why we all look so great here.
Keep us posted.

I want to wish you both well wishes! I received a reply from an email I sent Diane Sue, I think she's not sure what to make of this. She seems upset.:( Like, REALLY upset.:-( :-(

Bill and Diane Sue, you both are so BLESSED! I have faith that you both will do an excellent job parenting in this season of your lives! And, God must too since He's sending you such a precious gift. :)

Congrats!!!!!!

This better NOT be an April Fools Trick!!! If it is, I'm thinking of you the next time I do any Kickboxing workout!!!!!!! I think I'll buy a punching bag and paint your name all over it too!

Bill,

my mom had already fooled me once today, telling me she had flown out to California to see me and could I pick her up at the airport. So I vowed not to be fooled 2 times. :) :) :) You always add humor to these forums Bill. Thanks for that. What did Diane Sue think about this joke?? :) :)

I would think after everyone looked at my workouts they would think I was one crazy pregnant lady:7 Bill said if it was a boy he was going to name him Bill. Maybe I should change my workout today to a kickboxing one}(

Luv my labs, I think that would be one spoiled child after my children and grandchildren got done with it. I guarantee it wouldn't lack for attention.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Diane Sue,

I'm a little late for the party but I just noticed your picture trail and I must say, I'm in awe! You look gorgeous! Besides Cathe workouts do you do anything else to maintain that awesome physique? If there's a link to your training/diet regime please post it, as I didn't see it at your site. Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.