Happy Holidays!

How adorable!! Your boys are just precious!!!

Wishing you and yours a joyous holiday season. Thank you, thank you for your wonderful workouts!!!

Love,

Yvonne

Merry Christmas, Cathe! Your boys are darling! That little Kyle (the one on the left?) looks exactly like you. :)

Cathe,
Your boys are quite adorable.

Thank you for posting the Christmas picture.

Merry Christmas!!

There is the picture I was looking for!!!!! Your children are really adorable. Thanks so much for posting the pics.

Merry Christmas and a very, very happy new year.

Merry Christmas Cathe and a Blessed New Year to you and yours.

( Are those M & M Guys at the bottom of the photo?????)

Truly a mother after my own heart!:+

Happy Holidays to You, Cathe!!!

Cathe:

Thank you for sharing a new picture of your precious little ones. Eric and Kyle are adorable! :) I love the M&M guys too! :7

Merry Christmas and many blessings for the new year and beyond. :*

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

How cute, Cathe!

Thanks so much for the warm wishes and the adorable picture! I hope you and yours have a happy holiday as well!:) :) :)

Thanks Cathe!! Eric & Kyle are so cute....I hope you all have a very nice X-mas and a joyous New Year.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/hol/fireplace4.gif[/img]

How handsome your boys are Cathe. Although we are only con
nected through our love of fitness being a Mom like yourself makes the connection all the more real.:) God bless your hearts and have a wonderful holiday. Laugh a lot and stay safe.

Too Cute, Cathe. My children are the same age, and Christmas is so much fun. Wishing you the best this holiday season, and always. Thanks for being you.

Ann Marie

Cathe-

Your boys are soooo adorable! Children are so much fun. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.