Happy Holidays!

Sooo precious! Love Eric's dreamy eyes!!! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful holiday season and thanks for the gift of fitness you share all year long! HUGS!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Your boys are handsome indeed. Thank you for sharing your treasures with us. Thanks for your workouts too. Have a Merry Christmas.

Your boys are adorable! I know where they get it from:7 Have a safe and Happy Holiday and thank you for all your hard work and everything you bring us!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas
Randi

Cathe,

Happy Holidays to you and your family. I love the picture of your sons. What a great age (actually I have enjoyed every age with my 19.5 year old daughter).

Jo

Cathe,

They are adorable. I hope you have a wonderful Christams, as well as a safe, healthy, and happy 2007!

See you tonight (Drill Max night)}(

Cathe,
Thank you for sharing the precious pic of your handsome boys. I too see a resemblance. I teach 4 year olds...fun ages!:)
Merry Christmas and thank you for the great workouts!!!:7

Gin

Awww Cathe. How cute are they!!! My son's name is Kyle also and he will be 4 on Christmas Day and my daughter Mackenzie is 5. Aren't these such a great age to have the kids at. They are so full of energy and look at their parents as heros. Have a Merry Christmas. Have fun with the boys!

Ahhhhh, precious moments go by so quickly. Cherish every minute.

A big THANK YOU, to you and the crew for your top quality fitness products and wonderful customer service.

Have a safe and happy Holiday,

jordan

Happy Holidays to you, too, Cathe! Your boys are just precious :) Right away I thought, Eric looks just like mommy and I think Kyle looks like his daddy. So much fun to see who looks like who ;) My "baby" Aiden will be 3 in April. Best wishes to you and yours!

Debbie

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.
--Family Guy

Ahhhh, TOO CUTE - Thanks for Sharing

Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year also...
Enjoy the HOLIDAYS!! Take a break, you deserve it!!!

Take care ~

Jennifer ** :)

Happy Holidays to you too Cathe. I have been bad this past week, I usually do stricly Cathe exercise 3-4 times a week, but boy I haven't exercised at all this past week and have backed down too 2-3 times a week for the past month. I'm going to have to do double Cathe videos for the next month to catch up.
'Tis a season I guess. Instead of exercising, I have been wrapping and shopping. Anyone else have that problem? (LOL). Atleast I have been sticking to my lifelong commitment of healthy and low fat eating. I have only been to one christmas party and of course we have the big Christmas dinner coming up. Your calendar will help keep me motivated though.
Eva

OMG Cathe..how big your boys got! Wow..time flies! What a wonderful pic..thank you for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a happy and safe New Year!!!

Sasha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.